Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. I'm talking about the whole rear harness that (on the flex anyway) included the connections for the sensors as well. The tow harness had both 7 and 4 pin. The main vehicle harness was generic and supported all the tow wires so just a simple rear swap was needed. Does that make sense?
Hmm. I think the hitch wiring comes with the rear light wiring. and it's $$$. I think if you get a hitch after the accessory will be the way to go.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be cool if it's all we need. Out of curiosity, are the wires typically there in the main harness for the back up sensors as well? It would be awesome if we could add rear sensors and factory tow with just a pigtail swap and a few edits in Forscan. I have a drill 🤪
I'm not positive but I know the main had towing wires so not sure why it wouldn't just have everything. I was surprised to find out the flex had all fuses and relays in the distribution box. Of course the bronco is different and this might not be possible at all.

I would guess if there is a specific rear harness then the main would support it.

Also for sensors in your case that would be tough to program via forscan to work right. Setting sway control on the flex was already reverse engineered.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. I think the hitch wiring comes with the rear light wiring. and it's $$$. I think if you get a hitch after the accessory will be the way to go.
Thanks for the feedback. I'd be interested to see the diagrams when they are available online. Maybe the term "rear" is not correct. On the flex the tail light and bumper harness were separated. Wouldn't be surprised if the bronco was completely different.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Except for Base and Black diamond, all the other Grills are PTM = Paint to match. So better off finding someone to trade with, or get the one you have painted. Prices for the grills seem to be about what people would pay to have one painted at a body shop....... hope that helps.

And quit arguing in my thread! If I don't want to or can't answer a question I just wont.
I think everyone was wanting to know because we wanted a different model grill, not a different color. Thanks for the answer though. I was thinking around 2 bones and some change was a reasonable asking price, but you make it sound like maybe 6 bones or above which is pretty nutty with a little baloney involved.

918v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, not comfortable discussing prices as nothing is available yet. All I'll say is that it's all comparable to other vehicles that are similar.
Maybe can you tell us if a cracked windshield replacement will require a second mortgage?

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes...how big of a boat will it hold in place on the surface, with it sitting at the bottom of the Sea?
🤣
In the workshop manual it says up to and Including the Titanic.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe can you tell us if a cracked windshield replacement will require a second mortgage?
Woof.

In MA glass repair and replacement is covered by vehicle insurance. Every time I get a chip or a crack on my Wrangler I just make a phone call and they come to my office.

Sponsored

918v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woof.

In MA glass repair and replacement is covered by vehicle insurance. Every time I get a chip or a crack on my Wrangler I just make a phone call and they come to my office.
A lady in my office just had to pay $1000 deductible to replace her $1700 Subaru Forester windshield.

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MSRP on the optional Badlands wheels??

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you see any mention of the Sasquatch rims? That's the only part I want out of the Badlands
Sas package.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is the ballpark for the base grill and base headlights?
Sponsored