Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3-pack....hmm.....Guess I’ll think of something else to bolt to the empty center handle location on my base.
Grab handles come in a kit of 3 pieces. Reasonably priced?............... Maybe you could just learn to love the color you have?

For the vents, it's not just the trim piece, you need to buy each vent individually for another,,,, how did you say? "reasonable" price.

I hear Sharpies are reasonably priced.....
Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
3-pack....hmm.....Guess I’ll think of something else to bolt to the empty center handle location on my base.
Doesn't the Bronco have 3 grab handles? 2 on the dash and one on the console? It makes sense that the kit includes all 3.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My post has your answer. No, they only give the base bronco two, but still has the bronco bolts.
Doesn't the Bronco have 3 grab handles? 2 on the dash and one on the console? It makes sense that the kit includes all 3.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My post has your answer. No, they only give the base bronco two, but still has the bronco bolts.
Yes, but as you said one can't get the console handle for the BB. So you'd be looking for the handle for another trim. Those have 3 handles. If you just got the console handle from, say a BD, you'd have 2 mismatched dash handles. If you get the kit all 3 will match.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no one will make a 25 gallon fuel tank.

for example .. the Raptor super-cab has a 26 gallon tank BUT super-cab owners have always wanted to the 36 gallon tank from the supercrew. Many super-cab owners always said the aftermarket will make it happen and 10 years later ... nothing.

I am sure some shop can do a custom fuel cell for you once you sign-off that any liability is on you should it blow up.

Again, no one will make a bigger gas tank due to liability issues.

I'm sure it would be a daunting and very expensive upgrade, but down the road I think it would be awesome to turn my BaseSquatch into a Baselands. What I'm really hoping for is a 25 gallon fuel tank option for my 2 door, that and a swing-out tire carrier are bigger priorities but they don't exist yet.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would I buy a cheap center handle that didn’t match the outer two? Yes, still symmetric. 🤪
Yes, but as you said one can't get the console handle for the BB. So you'd be looking for the handle for another trim. Those have 3 handles. If you just got the console handle from, say a BD, you'd have 2 mismatched dash handles. If you get the kit all 3 will match.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no one will make a 25 gallon fuel tank.

for example .. the Raptor super-cab has a 26 gallon tank BUT super-cab owners have always wanted to the 36 gallon tank from the supercrew. Many super-cab owners always said the aftermarket will make it happen and 10 years later ... nothing.

I am sure some shop can do a custom fuel cell for you once you sign-off that any liability is on you should it blow up.

Again, no one will make a bigger gas tank due to liability issues.
If you're going to kill a guys dream at least sugar coat it, lol. I know 25 is a long shot but they have to do better than 16.9 gals. An effective range of 250 miles is unacceptable. There's plenty of room underneath for a bigger tank or dual tanks. F-150s had dual tanks 30 years ago so why not now on an offroad vehicle where range(not mpg's) is a big priority? Still really excited to get my Bronco though. Just wish they hadn't let a junior lower-middle manager throw a Fiesta gas tank in it and say " meh, good enuff", Ford can do better.

JJZ109

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Arteon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all! Yes, I am new here and this is my first post. My observations, opinions and conjecture regarding the grille parts listing: Warthog (two piece) grille is on the bottom and Heritage grille is directly above that. Both lettered F O R D, not B R O N C O. Grilles are camera specific and the 8046 bracket assy – radiator is MIC Carbon Black and is specific to grille design. Grilles for base and Black Diamond are MIC and others are numbered as PTM (Paint To Match) although I expect that the Warthog grille is MIC. Currently, no part numbers are listed for the Heritage and Warthog grilles. If I can’t justify the price of the Warthog grille, I’ll be looking to swap our Badlands grille with that of a Big Bend. Next year.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VM2DZ-54502H07-D ? That's all I can find. for the 4 door storage bags. It's an accessory.
Nope. Those are the garage bags. Looking for the on-board bags (canvas) that are available with every other trim through the B&P - but, not an available option for those of us ordering BD.

Expecting the part number to be available...one day.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you able to see the price for the painted fender flares? I’m going with the Sasquatch but would rather have the body painted flares..
I hear you! I love the painted flares and am interested to know this as well.

Sponsored

Sstockss

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer st
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys! I legitimately don’t think we’re going to have a problem with the 10r60.....

Ford Explorer durability test #1

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BBSanctuary and @flip

You guys showing the Black Diamond steel wheels in the system? What’s the part number and how much? Thanks!

Last edited:

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I also have a request...

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BBSanctuary and @flip

You guys showing the Black Diamond steel wheels in the system? What’s the part number and how much? Thanks!
I think it's KB3Z-1015-D 7.5 X 17 Steel Wheel and M2DZ-1130-A for Cover-Wheel. Neither show pricing which usually means none in stock right now. Entirely possible these part numbers change or supersede at some point.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@BBSanctuary Do you see Outerbanks fender flares in Area 51 part number? For a 4-door.
Also do you see Outerbanks mirror caps in Area 51?
Thx!
Sponsored