Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No towing package on a 4 door FE...only 2DR. WTF?!!!!! (I’m hoping I read that wrong but I don’t think I did)
Sponsored

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"What happens if my order is not built in 21MY? Due to the high number of Bronco two- and four-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 22MY Bronco. In this scenario, customers will work with their dealer to replace their 21MY order but will have access to any product improvements for 22MY."

That last part sounds good. Those with late reservations may be able to modify their order for new body and top colors. Unclear if it would reset their place in line but Ford did usethe word "replace" not modify...some clarity from Ford on this might be nice...as long as it's not from Mike Levine. :LOL:
All converted reservations must submit a build by 1.31.21 using options available at the time. If the reservation doesn't convert, your $100 is refunded. All orders will initially be submitted to the Unscheduled Order Bank. Ford will then prioritize and schedule orders based on reservation timestamp, material availability and dealer allocation. Those late reservation holders will have their order sit in the UOB. Any orders that remain in the UOB when Ford determines the MY22 changeover will need to replace that order. They can opt to resubmit their existing order (assuming all options are still available from MY21 for My22). Or they can submit a new one based on the MY22 options. Your reservation timestamp still remains constant in Ford's determination of which orders to schedule.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So when they said mid was available on BD they were just being cheeky pricks. Got it. Dropping down, not up. I imagine they will lose more cash money then they get w this poop.
How is that being "cheeky pricks?"

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So when they said mid was available on BD they were just being cheeky pricks. Got it. Dropping down, not up. I imagine they will lose more cash money then they get w this poop.
Where did you ever see mid available with the 7-speed outside of Badlands?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With all the spelling errors, it is plausible that there are other errors of omission. One item that I noticed on the BB is Rear Locking differential is gone despite being available in B/P.