Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

unfortunately this proves that the B&P is accurate with its inconsistencies of availability...

Headliner not available with the 2.7L/sasquatch except for the FE and OB
You mean the sound deadening headliner? It is available on WildTrak as well which does have 2.7 and Sasquatch. See page 10 of the attachment.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't believe that's true. I have built out a BD mid with auto and the 2.3 engine.

So, on my Black Diamond I can’t upgrade to a Mid Package without upgrading to a 2.7 with 10 speed auto.

Not happy how Ford is so controlling in choices.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why does it say for Black diamond that the vinyl seats are optional ?

They are standard.

And rock rails are standard but on B&P its an option

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, Sasquatch Package, Mid Package, Roof Rack, Towing, 2.7 Eco Boost with 10 Speed Auto, and Keypad.
ALL. DAY. LONG.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] 0B81ABAB-11B2-472E-B9F0-AA2301491E8A

Last edited:

Sponsored

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering the amount of talk on the modular black painted top, it still doesn't seem totally clear if it can be selected when placing the order and wait. Also, says nothing about power seats on the leather options.
Check B&P Outer Banks, leather seat option "Navy Pier" its says "Power Seat" included! But the price across the board the same yet nothing mention on other trim except 1st Ed! Glitch?!

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this legitimate? Ford refers to the Crawler gear as the "Granny Gear" in it's literature?
My first “car” was an ‘84 F250, single cab, long wheel base, 351 Windsor with a 4-speed manual. First gear was a Granny Gear. I’ve never heard a Granny Gear referred to as a Crawler Gear until the release of details of the 7-speed manual for the 6G Bronco.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All converted reservations must submit a build by 1.31.21 using options available at the time. If the reservation doesn't convert, your $100 is refunded. All orders will initially be submitted to the Unscheduled Order Bank. Ford will then prioritize and schedule orders based on reservation timestamp, material availability and dealer allocation. Those late reservation holders will have their order sit in the UOB. Any orders that remain in the UOB when Ford determines the MY22 changeover will need to replace that order. They can opt to resubmit their existing order (assuming all options are still available from MY21 for My22). Or they can submit a new one based on the MY22 options. Your reservation timestamp still remains constant in Ford's determination of which orders to schedule.
If this is true, all early reservation holders are getting screwed (nothing against op, just a rant)! Why would ford not give you the option to wait for the availability of Mansquatch, or painted hardtop and not lose your spot in line. As I understand it now, if you want a painted hard top, you have to cancel your current reservation and submit a new one when it becomes available? Is this confirmed?
Ford is literally punishing those that are most excited about the bronco! Again not meant in any way against anyone who has posted this info... just coming to the realization that the bronco is not living up to what was promised. So disappointed.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Such utter BS, scalp down the options to speed production, no power seats except FE, no white top, no roof rails, no sound deading, no seat color choice in Badlands, I could go on and on.

I'm Officially out for 2021, I'll see if Ford can get their act together in 2022 or 2023, not holding my breath though. The new platform 2023 4Runner being introduced in 2022 is looking better and better.

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check B&P Outer Banks, leather seat option "Navy Pier" its says "Power Seat" included! But the price across the board the same yet nothing mention on other trim except 1st Ed! Glitch?!
Make sure to click "i" for the detail.

Screenshot_20201109-162955_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you ever see mid available with the 7-speed outside of Badlands?
It was supposed to be available with all trims big bend and up, transmissions were never differentiated until now

Mid is available on the BD...
Or am I misunderstanding your statement ?
It's not available with the manual transmission on black diamond (but it is on Badlands). It forces you to upgrade to the auto

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was supposed to be available with all trims big bend and up, transmissions were never differentiated until now

It's not available with the manual transmission on black diamond (but it is on Badlands). It forces you to upgrade to the auto
Yep that is pretty standard for all auto makers...
There are safety precautions with the
Manny tranny and a remote start....

It’s been out that way for awhile now

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Diamond, Cactus Gray, Sasquatch Package, Mid Package, Roof Rack, Towing, 2.7 Eco Boost with 10 Speed Auto, and Keypad.
ALL. DAY. LONG.​
remove that keypad and we'll be twins.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say the Vehicle Weight is definitely a concern then, CONFIRMED. I posted elsewhere but since they geared the springs for off-roading they are at their limits for the road with a full set of passengers.

How else could you explain the accessories being allowed to the 2-door?
Forgive me if this is a lame question.. but... I understand GVWR leaving the factory, etc... but if it's a spring issue, for those of us intending to get the roof rack afterwards, is that not advised? It's one thing to comply with law.. but I also don't want to have an unsafe ride if I put stuff on the roof... This might make my choice from BL to BD a reality...
Sponsored