Winstoncratus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 MB 190e 2.6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I reading right that the four door base is coming standard with 2.3 and 10 speed automatic? I thought this was a bug on build and price (face palm)!?!?
Sponsored

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep that is pretty standard for all auto makers...
There are safety precautions with the
Manny tranny and a remote start....

It’s been out that way for awhile now
I think, given you are roped into an entire package to get most of the safety and tech, its a bit more sensible to just remove the remote start and keep everything else when you opt for a manual with mid.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there's a distinction between carpet and carpeted mats.
Also, Outer Banks has power seats at least on Navy Pier.
Right - the logic being the buyer with a washout interior with power seats would be too stupid to not drench the seat mechanisms but apparently not stupid enough to forget to remove the carpeted mats. :rolleyes:
I know B&P for OBX lets one config power seats but this pdf doesn't list that as an option in OBX is my point.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think either someone made this after using the build and price and just put it in pdf form or these are the options allowed and this information was sent to BN, dealerships as well as internal teams (like B&P).

My advice is to not freak out over any of this and just wait for the official order sheets. A leaked document riddled with spelling errors doesn’t seem like a good reason to lose your mind or cancel an order or call your dealer.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think, given you are roped into an entire package to get most of the safety and tech, its a bit more sensible to just remove the remote start and keep everything else when you opt for a manual with mid.
Sure... makes sense

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So when they said mid was available on BD they were just being cheeky pricks. Got it. Dropping down, not up. I imagine they will lose more cash money then they get w this poop.
If I’m not mistaking. I believe all manual transmission- mid package or higher is forbidden due to the remote start system. I think this means most manuals are going to need to be almost base model tech with the 4cyl. With the option for Sasquatch. I could be wrong.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I’m not mistaking. I believe all manual transmission- mid package or higher is forbidden due to the remote start system. I think this means most manuals are going to need to be almost base model tech with the 4cyl. With the option for Sasquatch. I could be wrong.
But the intelligent thing to do would be to just not have the remote start be a part of the mid package for manuals. They CAN offer everything else...

Chris

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Advanced 4x4 is not a option on base build and price but it is? Confused.

C093EB80-8226-48F8-A8A5-D26856253C6F.png
And is it included in the SQ package? B&P says it is, but this doesn’t list it in the package. That’s probably the deciding factor on SQ for me.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn I thought we would of gotten black interiors as a option across all trims I guess Ford is not listening ?

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think either someone made this after using the build and price and just put it in pdf form or these are the options allowed and this information was sent to BN, dealerships as well as internal teams (like B&P).

My advice is to not freak out over any of this and just wait for the official order sheets. A leaked document riddled with spelling errors doesn’t seem like a good reason to lose your mind or cancel an order or call your dealer.
Agreed. This sound advice, especially considering that the document is titled as a preliminary guide.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want a white top buy a FJ cruiser ?
I don’t want the white top myself. I have seen lots of people commenting how they wanted the white top. I actually hope a lot of those people decide to wait so I can get my Badlands much sooner, even though I reserved on July 15th.

Double IPA

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan, 2002 RS Warrrior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgive me if this is a lame question.. but... I understand GVWR leaving the factory, etc... but if it's a spring issue, for those of us intending to get the roof rack afterwards, is that not advised? It's one thing to comply with law.. but I also don't want to have an unsafe ride if I put stuff on the roof... This might make my choice from BL to BD a reality...
I'm curious about this too... Will dealers install roof racks on sasquashed bronco after the fact?
Will it be unsafe?

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When it comes time to order, you will speak with your dealer. What is available or late availability will be indicated in the WBDO. We may never see B/P reflect the late availability items. When the dealer places your order in the WBDO for a black painted mod. top, your order will sit in the unscheduled order bank until material becomes available. When it does, your order will be moved to the Scheduled Order Bank. You don't cancel a reservation and submit a new one when it is available. For all we know, the reservation bank and the ability to place new reservations will go away on 1.31.21. You will still have priority based on your reservation time stamp, but the time stamp is only one factor in the equation.

Now for those wanting ManSquatch, that option may be available in the WBDO which would place one's order in limbo in the UOB. When the MY22 options are available, that existing order would have to be resubmitted. The time stamp priority still exists.
Stupid question but what is WBDO