First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it comes time to order, you will speak with your dealer. What is available or late availability will be indicated in the WBDO. We may never see B/P reflect the late availability items. When the dealer places your order in the WBDO for a black painted mod. top, your order will sit in the unscheduled order bank until material becomes available. When it does, your order will be moved to the Scheduled Order Bank. You don't cancel a reservation and submit a new one when it is available. For all we know, the reservation bank and the ability to place new reservations will go away on 1.31.21. You will still have priority based on your reservation time stamp, but the time stamp is only one factor in the equation.

Now for those wanting ManSquatch, that option may be available in the WBDO which would place one's order in limbo in the UOB. When the MY22 options are available, that existing order would have to be resubmitted. The time stamp priority still exists.
Thank you... that is by far the best info and break down of all this intel. Way better than what Ford has put out.... now all I have to do is decode half the acronyms you used ;)
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know thereā€™s not too much new info here, but the pdf does a nice job summarizing the specs of each trim level. Really puts me (and others Iā€™m sure) between a rock and a hard place. Not sure if I want to do the BaseManSquatch (this is my preferred build) and deal with a super long wait, stressful ordering process and a 2022MY if Iā€™m lucky, or get a manual badlands for over $7K more but have it considerably sooner. I really want that upgraded front axle to Run 35s. Iā€™m a late reservation anyway so not even sure the late availability will make a difference for me, late 2021 is probably earlier than when Iā€™d be getting my bronco anyway lol

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am sure this has been talked about before but what is the additional $795 for when adding the Sasquatch package in the build and price? Looks like auto comes with mid, so not sure what the additional cost is?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

B&P shows power seats on OB. The PDF does not. Only power seats I can find are on the FE.
Iā€™m not paying $2195 on the OB for ā€œLeather trimmed vinyl seatsā€ that arenā€™t powered.
9A0A693D-2715-4C50-8832-DA8907F41224.jpeg
At least Ford is being consistently inconsistent with each new piece of information that comes out. I guess we should not expect it any other way.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weird I guess my BP isnā€™t showing this for BL
Maybe we are missing both our points...
Not sure Dude...

1C856EDD-5E88-4008-86FF-075EDED1BA3A.png
Huh, that's weird. Are you saying you're not able to pair the manual with the mid package even for the Badlands? I'm able to.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's great to see the base model includes Trailer Sway Control!

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Regarding the BD interior trim, it's either a mistake that Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx is listed as Optional OR the Black Onyx is the standard interior trim and the Dark Space Gray w/ Black Onyx is an optional upgrade. That would beg the question why BD gets an optional interior trim upgrade the BL doesn't? Also, nothing on B&P speaks to this. I'm not a complainer on this forum BUT why all the mistakes? This isn't a COVID issue, this is a proofread and spellcheck issue.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just spent the last 45 minutes reading this thread. I have no idea if I am smarter or dumber for having done so.

Sponsored

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sure this has been talked about before but what is the additional $795 for when adding the Sasquatch package in the build and price? Looks like auto comes with mid, so not sure what the additional cost is?
pretty sure this is for the Advanced Auto transfer case...

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I encourage everyone to read it carefully. Ford is very deliberate in their word selection. ManSquatch buyers may not like what they read, but it has been repeated before despite some not wanting to acknowledge the proverbial writing on the wall. Ford has no problem acknowledging late availability items and with those items they are clear that some are MY21 and others are late calendar year 2021. Those early reservation holders who are determined to get a ManSquatch should prepare for a MY22 Bronco.
I'm totally fine with that, so long as I can still place my order by January.
Sponsored