First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh, that's weird. Are you saying you're not able to pair the manual with the mid package even for the Badlands? I'm able to.
When I add the remote start it adds the mid pack and takes off the manny and add auto

Who knows...
This is what I thought a Ford Rep had said no remote start paired with manny tranny

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I add the remote start it adds the mid pack and takes off the manny and add auto

Who knows...
This is what I thought a Ford Rep had said no remote start paired with manny tranny
Gotcha. Yes, you're correct, the remote start can't be paired with a manual for obvious reasons.

The mid package contains remote start, but many other features as well. So when we go to add the mid package (specifically the mid or any other feature that's not the remote start) it adds the mid without removing the manual transmission on Badlands. This is something a lot of us were hoping we could do on BB and BD.

What I'm getting at is it's possible for Ford to give stick shifters the mid package by not including the remote start.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha. Yes, you're correct, the remote start can't be paired with a manual for obvious reasons.

The mid package contains remote start, but many other features as well. So when we go to add the mid package (specifically the mid or any other feature that's not the remote start) it adds the mid without removing the manual transmission on Badlands. This is something a lot of us were hoping we could do on BB and BD.

What I'm getting at is it's possible for Ford to give stick shifters the mid package by not including the remote start.
Gotcha...
When I do my builds on the BP I always add the remote start and then it adds the rest of the mid pack. I want the remote key fob start. I know Ford has the pass app to remote start but I have something similar on my tacoma and the app is crap and it works then it doesn’t, so I want the actual remote start. It tends to get cold here in NW Iowa.
Hope you can get what you want the the MT...
Good luck man!

BubbaHamm

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus and Hummer H2 SUT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, it looks like navy pier is the only one with the power seat option. Makes no sense. I'm buying a 60k WT, I want power seats.

I literally just made an account to make the exact same comment. 60K for a Wildtrak with Lux Package and they want to give me manual seats.

Sponsored

Bob_sled

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro v6 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't see rear locker option on Big Bend, but it's in the online B&P. ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am seriously considering cancelling my FE reservation without a towing package.
That would be an easy add later. I know you are spending $60k and probably don't want to hear that, but don't let a couple hundred dollars ruin your day.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see rear locker option on Big Bend, but it's in the online B&P. ?
It also doesn't list the 4.27s with locker for the OB. It doesn't list any of the optional gearing.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Umm only every document released by Ford for 3 months leading from July release untill BP stated Mid available on BD trim.

Where did you ever see mid is only available with the 7-speed Badlands prior to BP?
It is available on all trims. Like I said, this is just nit picking now. Yes, Ford didn't say it was auto only, except BL, but like I said, they never promised it with the 7-speed.

Sponsored

Ninjazane

Big Bend
First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My initial build was a Big Bend 4dr with mid package and Sasquatch. It looks like this is going to be a bust now. I'm pretty disappointed in not being able to get the mid package with manual. My new build is a Badlands 4dr Mid package non Sasquatch. I can put an aftermarket lift and bigger tires on myself.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has 2 cloth options on WT. B&P has only 1. Is this a late add or a mistake? Never mind I read that wrong. may have been wishful thinking!

Last edited:

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's the source of this document. If Ford sent this to a dealer they should be embarassed.

The "warning" line has a misspelling....

This document is inended for FORD DEALER USE ONLY

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is available on all trims. Like I said, this is just nit picking now. Yes, Ford didn't say it was auto only, except BL, but like I said, they never promised it with the 7-speed.
Nit picking? Ill just say one last thing and then you can have the last word and we can agree to disagree. But this is where i grew up and spend a ton of free time now as im only a few hrs away. I dont judge you for wanting ac in the south or to keep cool anyway you can. And lastly, i can be wearing shorts and a T and be sweating while my wife is in a hoody and clothed top to bottom and shivering. I only want heated seats and dual zone and for that id pay BD+mid, instead i will be going Base. Anyways to get an understanding of the environment I'm from...

https://www.pasty.com/snow/
Sponsored