First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are far too many spelling and grammatical errors in that for me to believe that it actually came from Ford.
Quite possible it didn't - but with that logic the B&P site, similarly rife with spelling errors, must not have come from Ford either. ?
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are far too many spelling and grammatical errors in that for me to believe that it actually came from Ford.
Public scholing @ its finest

;)

ETA: If you want to have real fun, go to Ford's Bronco informationpage and count the number of "Wildtrack" Wildtrac , wildtrak misspellings and the Capitalized/uncapitalized.

Last edited:

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is basically the order guide that shows that the wildtrak is in fact getting shit interior and there will not be any changes?

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's still a Sas issue. I see. Is the suspension on the Sas different?

Someone mentioned in another thread that the GVWR issue has more to do with classing th4 bronco than it does a safety issue.
I am far from the expert here — I just read the forum and take notes, so to speak. Some on here think it’s a GVWR issue.. some others think it could be the fact this vehicle was designed for off roading.. not weight on top, thus affecting springs/components that are on the squach/squach like packages... I am really only interested as it affects my choices on model. There isn’t a perfect model for me so something will have to give. If it’s just a GVWR issue, I will put on an aftermarket solution... If it’s a component issue, that’s another story.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford truly did release this themselves they should be embarrassed, not just by the numerous spelling errors but incorrect info. Why is telling me that MGV is optional on a BL? It should state MGV is standard (considering it is and even states it up top on the sheet) and leather is optional.

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Base Saquatch 4D is 40K.
Does you wife need MID?

You could always flip the 35"s for 33"s and some cash to you, if it's too tall.
Can't get her Cactus Gray color in a base, 'tis all about the color...

Fancy primer gray IMO but whatever...

Base 4dr BD is $38k. Hard top, auto 4wd, 10spd is $43k. A 4dr Sasquatch with a hard top is $42k... so we don't really gain much that we actually can use. I could sell the tires but then you have to buy new ones and it would still have 4.70's really hurting the mpg on smaller tires.

mid is more a wish for me, wife seems to run hotter than me and for years I have been wishing for dual zone temp so I don't have to suffer with the heater on when it is 70 degrees. Not really a gotta have but dang it would be nice.

She wants one and I am supposed to figure out what would work best... so that is what I am trying to do. I am kinda down on the SAS because of mpg and handling for her in addition to more expensive tires to replace. I will still be driving my Ranger on the trail and she will follow with the Bronco with kid(s) The rest of the time it is to be a rural daily driver/family car so it doesn't really need to be super wild, we are not going to be beating it like a $500 XJ.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am still saddened that the Sport obx has literally every option I want at a great price. Time to time I am tempted...then I see pics of the sport. ????

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
@85_Ranger4x4
You are in a bind there.
It looks like the BD will be your best bet for a budget stretch.
A OBX if you can rob a bank.

On the plus side, Happy wife, happy life.

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Such utter BS, scalp down the options to speed production, no power seats except FE, no white top, no roof rails, no sound deading, no seat color choice in Badlands, I could go on and on.

I'm Officially out for 2021, I'll see if Ford can get their act together in 2022 or 2023, not holding my breath though. The new platform 2023 4Runner being introduced in 2022 is looking better and better.
Well, I just cancelled too. I'm sad, but my faith in this vehicle and Ford has just been beaten too badly to continue with this shit show of a launch. My reservation was a July 29th. I hope some of you all move up! You all have given me a lot of laughs. Maybe I'll see you in 2022/23.
Such utter BS, scalp down the options to speed production, no power seats except FE, no white top, no roof rails, no sound deading, no seat color choice in Badlands, I could go on and on.

I'm Officially out for 2021, I'll see if Ford can get their act together in 2022 or 2023, not holding my breath though. The new platform 2023 4Runner being introduced in 2022 is looking better and better.
Well, I just cancelled too. I'm sad, but my faith in Ford making this vehicle quality in MY21 has been beaten too badly to continue with this shit show any longer. I'm a July 29th reservation. I hope some of you all move up a spot! You've all given me so many laughs. Thanks and maybe I'll see you in 2022/23 ?

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why cancel now...again, until and official order guide is released and you're sitting in the hot seat to pull the trigger you have nothing to lose. I'm frustrated with options available as of today and I am going to have to settle. But I have until 2021 to really make the call.

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just really confused about the Automatic being standard with Mid. That's the only thing I want confirmation about lolll seems like a really good deal ? ? ?

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In reading through this thread and playing around with the different builds it seems to me that Ford is limiting options to make ordering easier, but really trying to keep GVWR in check...or more specifically allow adequate payload. For example, you can't add a roof rack to sasquatch because sasquatch and related components weigh more. You can add a trailer hitch to Badlands, but you can't to First Edition because First Edition weighs more (power seats, sound deadening in the headliner). You can't add sound deadening in the headliner of the Badland with Sasquatch because it weighs more than other models (disconnecting sway bar etc). I think all of this comes down to allowing to an adequate payload. The way you order your Bronco from Ford will determine your door sticker that states GVWR and payload etc. Anything you add to your Bronco after you take it off the dealer lot will change your payload, but not your door sticker. You can certainly buy the roof rack and add it to your sasquatch Badlands Bronco, but you will likely be over the payload limit once you add stuff to the rack and your center of mass will also be much higher. This could create liability issues in the event of an accident. With so many options on all these Broncos I think Ford is trying to minimize issues and it comes across as build and price errors. Other brands do the same thing to a lesser extent. When I bought a 2018 Toyota Tundra you couldn't get both a sunroof and factory spray-in bedliner in a limited due to GWVR. You could only do one or the other. I purchased one with a sunroof, then did a LineX bedliner. Even that changes your payload, but obviously not the door sticker. By the time people add winches, true sliders, roof racks, bumpers with tire carriers, etc. I'm not sure there will be much payload left. This is even more food for thought on the ideal build for each use case. Then again, I could be wrong and Ford could just be making errors on the build and price.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the interiors video covered power seats on leather with badlands.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. I swear its like Ford is literally winging this, even though they've been planning this for 10+yrs? and almost as if they've never built a vehicle before.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And on the Badlands those seats are BLACK. The Ford Interior geniuses never took or understood physics, so I'll put it in simple language for them...

BLACK SEATS AND INTERIORS IN HOT STATES = MISERABLE RIDE ????
Sponsored

Last edited: