First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would like To See 2 Door And 4 Door With The Same Overall length. More Storage Room!
Sponsored

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FCA pulled out of EJS, but the event is still going on. It would be pretty savage if Ford decided to do the reveal there.

(no, don't believe they will)

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Saw this coming, good thing I mortgaged my house and bought tons of toilet paper (y)
What happens first, toilet paper rationing or the Bronco reveal?
Definitely tp rationing.

The question is, how high will the price of tp go? Maybe I won't be able to afford a Bronco after this
Maybe buy up all the TP, re-sell on Craigslist for HUGE profit = get free Bronco o_O
Psssh, these plebs and their TP, I've been shitting in the shower for years.

"Torpedo in the water!"

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully we get leaks regardless

Goddamn Wuhan 400; this novel flu is pissing me off

Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the delayed, it sure would be nice if FoMoCo would at least release the Official Body & Top Colors along with the Interior Colors as well.

Just saying.......

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

YO FMC, with no sports to watch and the hysteria about this beer flu, after torturing us for 4 yrs why not go digital and give us something to look at or see, OK ? that would be greeeaaattt ?
Oh and can we throw in some ladies in bikinis as well? (apologize in advance to the ladies on this forum)

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully we get leaks regardless

Goddamn Wuhan 400; this novel flu is pissing me off
I see what you did there. I haven't given the "novel" part of the name much thought but wouldn't it be funny if it was actually named that because it was written about in a novel 40 years ago?

As for the delay, I figured it would happen but it sucks we were only 5 days away. Ford's decision is not just to prevent virus spread but the economy and automobile dealer traffic is grinding to halt and demand for the Bronco is going to be impaired. They are going to have to completely re-think this release. I hope they don't just shelve it like a lot of cars were in the last recession.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... I hope they don't just shelve it like a lot of cars were in the last recession.
I suspect there is too much riding on it and too much invested for that to even be an option, unless the company collapses and gets sold off.

Getting stripped of many of its cool options is far more likely.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suspect there is too much riding on it
When any company tiptoes around solvency, bankers and lenders tend to have an outsized role in decision-making. I prefer to remain optimistic & believe we'll get Bronco, but financial analysts have been saying for more than a year that Ford would be much more profitable (and valuable) if the continued making F-150 and nothing else.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see what you did there. I haven't given the "novel" part of the name much thought but wouldn't it be funny if it was actually named that because it was written about in a novel 40 years ago?

As for the delay, I figured it would happen but it sucks we were only 5 days away. Ford's decision is not just to prevent virus spread but the economy and automobile dealer traffic is grinding to halt and demand for the Bronco is going to be impaired. They are going to have to completely re-think this release. I hope they don't just shelve it like a lot of cars were in the last recession.
Not gonna get into politics (I don't wanna be permabanned over bullshit), but I will say this

This Novel virus will end, and like a slingshot or bow, economy will be sent flying once it comes back, so doubt they'll shelve the Bronco, unless they go full retard, which I highly doubt

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately I think it makes more sense for Ford to just let the enthusiasm die down for now if they are expecting it to be a while before they can reveal. It would be a lot easier for them to start building hype again a couple weeks before their new planned reveal date than for them to try to maintain it for months. They'd have new NSX syndrome at that point, too much hyping makes the payoff a letdown regardless of how good it is.

I hope I'm wrong and they're only delaying a couple weeks. Then it would make sense for them to keep us hyped up and give us another 'leak' of some form.
Sponsored