indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately I think it makes more sense for Ford to just let the enthusiasm die down for now if they are expecting it to be a while before they can reveal. It would be a lot easier for them to start building hype again a couple weeks before their new planned reveal date than for them to try to maintain it for months. They'd have new NSX syndrome at that point, too much hyping makes the payoff a letdown regardless of how good it is.

I hope I'm wrong and they're only delaying a couple weeks. Then it would make sense for them to keep us hyped up and give us another 'leak' of some form.
And Ford probably doesn't want to be in a situation where they face blow-back for hyping a vehicle reveal same time as things go south with the virus situation. (But may I suggest Ford, perhaps another "spy pic" while waiting?)
Sponsored

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like everything I hope all blows over in the next two weeks (three weeks tops). Lets all do our part to lower the curve and just move on. Hell I have my seasonal allergies and out of respect am just staying at home. I am lucky because I do work from home at this time. Feel for all that are drastically affected work wise with this thing.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like everything I hope all blows over in the next two weeks (three weeks tops). Lets all do our part to lower the curve and just move on. Hell I have my seasonal allergies and out of respect am just staying at home. I am lucky because I do work from home at this time. Feel for all that are drastically affected work wise with this thing.

Yeah, most states are reporting a rise in unemployment claims by a factor of TEN.

I'm not even getting into the virus stuff...The economic stuff is going to be turrble.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Feel for all that are drastically affected work wise with this thing.
Yeah, all this mandatory overtime is going to suck.

I was looking forward to getting the garden started so I don't have to fight people for beans at the supermarket/thunderdome.
Sponsored