North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very little wiggle room between MSRP and DI.
Ford must be offering dealers more holdback since these margins between Invoice and MSRP are razor thin compared to other Ford products.
It seems the last ten years or more manufacturers have been pushing more of the dealer profit into the holdback trying to take back the internet buying power from the consumer. People say I got x over invoice but it was so close to MSRP the dealer is still happy.

It seems like the dealers with the best offers in the No ADM thread understand the game:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...pecial-discounts-master-list.2010/#post-63554
Granger Ford - $1,000 Below INVOICE
https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html
Laura Ford - $2,000 Below MSRP
https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/

So it looks like Granger Ford is still the best deal but Laura Ford is not to far behind, depending on model MSRP to Invoice difference.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I have a question. Prices shown are MSRP & Invoice w/hold back. How does this play into x-plan? That's invoice-.04%. I know hold backs are typically a percentage.. Does anyone know what that is? Thanks

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford must be offering dealers more holdback since these margins between Invoice and MSRP are razor thin compared to other Ford products.
There are others that were like this too.. the Ranger and others has a minimal spread too. They avg about $1500 +- depending on model.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just can’t see these Ford Dealers dipping into their Holdback w/ the Bronco..hope I’m wrong. They rarely even do that with their mediocre stuff.

Reactions: bek

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
In terms of parts/upgrades for the money, the Sasquatch gives you five 35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud Terrain tires, five 17" Beadlock Capable wheels, the upgraded HOSS Bilstein Position Sensitive Dampers, Locking front and Rear Differential, and your shooting for $3-4k? I REALLY hope so. Maybe they make there money in the required engine and auto transmission.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In terms of parts/upgrades for the money, the Sasquatch gives you five 35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud Terrain tires, five 17" Beadlock Capable wheels, the upgraded HOSS Bilstein Position Sensitive Dampers, Locking front and Rear Differential, and your shooting for $3-4k? I REALLY hope so. Maybe they make there money in the required engine and auto transmission.

I get that. But as I stated the jump from a Badlands to a Wildtrak gets you Sasquatch, 2.7, auto and I forgot the hard top for under $7k. I just can't see the Sasquatch being as high as some people think. Or maybe the Wildtrak is the most absolutely bang for the buck with everything packaged in.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yah that $5k difference between the base 2dr and 4dr is huge as a % of their actual prices. The profit on the 4 door must be significantly more too then. The 2 door Base could be a loss leader to get customers in the door for possibly purchasing higher models, and to be able to compete with the Wrangler Sport on the lowest starting price.
I don’t think the manual is available on the Base 4-door. That would explain the more significant price increase.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I get that. But as I stated the jump from a Badlands to a Wildtrak gets you Sasquatch, 2.7, auto and I forgot the hard top for under $7k. I just can't see the Sasquatch being as high as some people think. Or maybe the Wildtrak is the most absolutely bang for the buck with everything packaged in.
Keep in mind its not the whole Sasquatch though, just the feet and maybe a half inch of leg.

Sponsored

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
It may be in the range of $7k if you're coming from the Base. If it's a higher end model, it's probably less.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are others that were like this too.. the Ranger and others has a minimal spread too. They avg about $1500 +- depending on model.
So with this said, does that mean I can "assume" invoice (w/o holdback) will be around $1500 below numbers shown? Thus then therefor x-plan would be something 'like' (let's use Base 2 door) 28,073 - $1500 - 106.29 (.4%) + $100 (max fee dealer allowed to charge) = $26,567

Obviously this is all theoretical like so just bare with me. And does holdback still exist when using x-plan? Because if it does, then x-plan won't do shit. If it doesn't, then that made up number I highlighted in Bold isn't too bad. Better than MSRP by just under $2000.

Makes me wonder if that dealer in Iowa is using the Invoice w/holdback for their $1000 below invoice. Which in turn would put that close to $500 over x-plan.

Hope I didn't lose anyone, look forward to an answer. Thanks.

Edit: Plus all other doc fees and delivery and stuff.

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
I spoke with my dealer Wednesday and they aren't going to be marking up the Bronco at all. They sold their 2005 GT for $1 over invoice.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So with this said, does that mean I can "assume" invoice (w/o holdback) will be around $1500 below numbers shown? Thus then therefor x-plan would be something 'like' (let's use Base 2 door) 28,073 - $1500 - 106.29 (.4%) + $100 (max fee dealer allowed to charge) = $26,567

Obviously this is all theoretical like so just bare with me. And does holdback still exist when using x-plan? Because if it does, then x-plan won't do shit. If it doesn't, then that made up number I highlighted in Bold isn't too bad. Better than MSRP by just under $2000.

Makes me wonder if that dealer in Iowa is using the Invoice w/holdback for their $1000 below invoice. Which in turn would put that close to $500 over x-plan.

Hope I didn't lose anyone, look forward to an answer. Thanks.

Edit: Plus all other doc fees and delivery and stuff.
X-Plan is Invoice - (0.4% x dealer invoice) + $275. If a dealer is selling $1000 below invoice, it’s probably a better deal. Especially on the low end.

A-Plan is Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275