Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any guesses as to what the hard top for a 4-door will cost? Soft top is a big no for me.
Jeep is $2295 for body color. Bronco likely about the same.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So given that the badlands already comes standard with everything the FE has except the headlock wheels and 35’s, and the 2.7 of course.. would it be feasible to say that just adding 35’s when i place my order would essentially be the Sasquatch with a man trans? The brochure said 35’s are an available upgrade, but does not say the 2.7 is needed?
The Bronco lineup material says the 35” tires are only available with the Sasquatch package. The Sasquatch package also includes high clearance fenders too.

But basically the same thing with 33” tires and smaller fender flares.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 71C4A89D-CB88-44F4-8884-83F47AF1D185

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 2A59C864-63E3-4483-ABE9-A9DAD6A25DF8

Last edited:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco lineup material says the 35” tires are only available with the Sasquatch package. The Sasquatch package also includes high clearance fenders too.

But basically the same thing with 33” tires and smaller fender flares.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 2A59C864-63E3-4483-ABE9-A9DAD6A25DF8

Ok thank you, apparently the spec list I saw was dated and only said the 35’s were an availability option, didn’t say (w/Sasquatch) package. Looks like I’ll be adding my own wheels and tires later unless they make the squatch package available with the man trans. One could only hope

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So given that the badlands already comes standard with everything the FE has except the beadlock wheels and 35’s, and the 2.7 of course.. would it be feasible to say that just adding 35’s when i place my order would essentially be the Sasquatch with a man trans? The brochure said 35’s are an available upgrade, but does not say the 2.7 is needed?
Sasquatch requires the 10 speed auto, not the 2.7 and you get a lot more than just 35"s with it. You get a lift, fenders, lockers, tougher front diff, different suspension, etc.

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch requires the 10 speed auto, not the 2.7 and you get a lot more than just 35"s with it. You get a lift, fenders, lockers, tougher front diff, different suspension, etc.
Ok I knew it had to be auto, didn’t know it could be either 2.3 or 2.7. And as far as the badlands goes, it comes with front and rear lockers, the same bilstein dampers that are included in the squatch package, and stabilizer bar disconnect. Where have you read that it is lifted vs the badlands? Not too worried about the fenders lol

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was under the impression that the 2" lift was the High clearance suspension ... oh and of course I forgot to mention the 4.7 gear ratio as well...

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

or 10.1% for me.. Like $6500 on a FE ugh
Not if you buy it from another county that has lower sales tax. If you reside and buy in WA State, sales tax is based on the dealer's address, not where you live.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
I think you're a lot closer on the Sasquatch package price. I think it'll be about a $4k option. This is based off of what the Tremor package costs, $3,975. It isn't exactly apples to apples but I think it's not too far off.

Tremor adds:

35” Off-Road Tire – LT285/75R18
• 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Wheel
• Unique Front Springs – Ride Height Increase
• Rear Electronic Locking Differential
• Front Limited Slip Differential
• Performance Front & Rear Shock Absorb
• Power Driver seat (8-Way) (XLT only)
• Off-Road Running Boards – Textured Matte Finish
• Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
• Unique Front Air Dams – Approach Angle Improvement
• Water Fording Vent Tubes – Transfer Case & Axle
• Rock Crawl Mode
• Trail Control Mode
• Tremor Off-Road Decal
• Spare – Conventional Road Wheel
• LT285/75R 18E BSW Spare Tire
• Wheellip Molding – Body-Color

Sasquatch adds:

17" black-painted aluminum beadlock-capable wheels
35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires
electronic-locking front and rear axles
4.7 Final Drive Ratio
high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers
high-clearance fender flares

When building a Super Duty, the 7.3L is $2,045 so I'm thinking that adding the 2.7L will be similar. Unfortunately, adding the Sasquatch package requires the 10 spd auto. Not sure what that added cost will be so I've been ballparking it at $2k based on what Jeep charges seeing as they're going after the Wrangler. Just adding Jeep's 8 spd with the base V6 engine is a $2,750 option but if you opt for the 2.0 I4 (a $0 option), the 8 spd is only $1,500.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you're a lot closer on the Sasquatch package price. I think it'll be about a $4k option. This is based off of what the Tremor package costs, $3,975. It isn't exactly apples to apples but I think it's not too far off.

Tremor adds:

35” Off-Road Tire – LT285/75R18
• 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Wheel
• Unique Front Springs – Ride Height Increase
• Rear Electronic Locking Differential
• Front Limited Slip Differential
• Performance Front & Rear Shock Absorb
• Power Driver seat (8-Way) (XLT only)
• Off-Road Running Boards – Textured Matte Finish
• Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
• Unique Front Air Dams – Approach Angle Improvement
• Water Fording Vent Tubes – Transfer Case & Axle
• Rock Crawl Mode
• Trail Control Mode
• Tremor Off-Road Decal
• Spare – Conventional Road Wheel
• LT285/75R 18E BSW Spare Tire
• Wheellip Molding – Body-Color

Sasquatch adds:

17" black-painted aluminum beadlock-capable wheels
35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires
electronic-locking front and rear axles
4.7 Final Drive Ratio
high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers
high-clearance fender flares

When building a Super Duty, the 7.3L is $2,045 so I'm thinking that adding the 2.7L will be similar. Unfortunately, adding the Sasquatch package requires the 10 spd auto. Not sure what that added cost will be so I've been ballparking it at $2k based on what Jeep charges seeing as they're going after the Wrangler. Just adding Jeep's 8 spd with the base V6 engine is a $2,750 option but if you opt for the 2.0 I4 (a $0 option), the 8 spd is only $1,500.
I think you've got the most logical guess I've seen on price on this one.

Next question is will Sasquatch be the same price on all models or will it be cheaper on Badlands where much of it is already standard? I've seen both. Sport package is less on a 302A F-150 since Chrome pkg is standard and includes much of the upgrades. However also on F-150 if you get a Max Tow and FX4 package, both include the E Locker, yet there is no discount when you get both.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next question is will Sasquatch be the same price on all models or will it be cheaper on Badlands where much of it is already standard?
It better be discounted for the BL!

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next question is will Sasquatch be the same price on all models or will it be cheaper on Badlands where much of it is already standard?
I think it's gotta be cheaper since, like you said, the Badlands basically has most of it standard. If it isn't cheaper to compensate for the standard features of the Badlands, I think Ford would be leaving a lot of money on the table. I want a 4dr Badlands with the extra Sasquatch stuff but if it isn't discounted to compensate, I have no problem leaving the extras it would add. I drove through the last winter without a working heater in my truck and at this point, the only mandatory I want on my 4dr Badlands is the mid package so I can have the remote start and heated seats. I want it to be warm when I get in.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure I'd be either way. Many of the options you can look to Jeep to guess the price as Ford has to be competitive, but since Jeep doesn't offer 35's, all bets are off. As to leaving money on the table, I'd say that holds truer the other way, yes some like you will go without, but many others will add it anyway and Ford will make more money as more will pay it than change their mind. Also we're thinking of pricing from a consumer perspective, From Ford's perspective, how much do you think the HD axles and E lockers cost? My hunch is it isn't much more than the standard axles, but thats how Ford makes money. Look at engines, a 2.7L doesn't cost $1500 less to make than a 3.5L, probably costs the same. A 6.7L Diesel can't cost $10000 more to make than a 6.2L.

One other thing that could come into pricing is availability. It depends on how many wheels, axles and tires can be bought. Tires are often a commodity on F-150, you wouldn't think they'd give up the $1k they make on the 20" wheel option, but often they don't have enough tires to build them. I believe that the Sasquatch package will be limited in production, and CAFE ratings could also play into how many can be built. Mustangs offer 3.55 gears as an option, some years only sold orders can get those to keep EPA fuel economy ratings. They don't test each one even though they all get different mileage, its just an average (or tested with most common, not sure).

I reserved a Wildtrak as I want a 2.7L, Sasquatch with a hardtop and at least mid package. I think a Badlands will cost more than this with the options (I'd rather have the vinyl floor, and am curious about the marine seats) so I suspect I'll be staying with Wildtrak, I think and Outer banks with the options will likely end up under Wildtrak, but not enough to switch due to resale later. Then again I could be totally wrong.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yah that $5k difference between the base 2dr and 4dr is huge as a % of their actual prices. The profit on the 4 door must be significantly more too then. The 2 door Base could be a loss leader to get customers in the door for possibly purchasing higher models, and to be able to compete with the Wrangler Sport on the lowest starting price.
I was reading somewhere on this forum as well that each model (2 DR and 4 DR) will make around $7500 profit for Ford Motor Co. That means these dealerships have a lot of wiggle room. What we need to find out would be the cost for the dealership to have the vehicle on their lot and offer around 3-5% above that cost. You should never, ever pay MSRP for a brand new vehicle off the lot.
Sponsored