Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

X-Plan is Invoice - (0.4% x dealer invoice) + $275. If a dealer is selling $1000 below invoice, it’s probably a better deal. Especially on the low end.

A-Plan is Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275
Well that takes the wind out of my sails. Makes me happy that I only did the MCA membership and didn't drop $600-$700 on Ford stock (100 shares). I mean seriously, with Dealer Invoice (which I think you are saying includes holdback) only being a few hundred below MSRP, shit most people could do a better deal then that.

Edit: Every time I get too excited about the new Bronco, Ford finds another way to just kick me in the balls :mad:
Sponsored

Virtualdru

First Edition
First Name
dru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, AT4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So for the pricing for the sasquatch package they don't have to put the original parts in from factory maybe that helps with price and we are just so used to aftermarket tires, lift, shocks prices??

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that takes the wind out of my sails. Makes me happy that I only did the MCA membership and didn't drop $600-$700 on Ford stock (100 shares). I mean seriously, with Dealer Invoice (which I think you are saying includes holdback) only being a few hundred below MSRP, shit most people could do a better deal then that.
Invoice is super high on the Bronco. Especially on the higher trims. A $50,000 or so F150 typically has an invoice of $4000+ less than MSRP.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Invoice is super high on the Bronco. Especially on the higher trims. A $50,000 or so F150 typically has an invoice of $4000+ less than MSRP.
Now all of a sudden that 1 dealer who said $2000 under MSRP looks like a freakin awesome deal. Way better than x-plan.

Reactions: bek

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer Wednesday and they aren't going to be marking up the Bronco at all. They sold their 2005 GT for $1 over invoice.
Hey @texheim , how's the sis? She ever find out about you offering her up on this site? LOL

Look further down (whoops my posts is further down... look back up), $1 over Invoice is a pretty crappy deal IF it's on dealer invoice which includes hold back. :(

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that. But as I stated the jump from a Badlands to a Wildtrak gets you Sasquatch, 2.7, auto and I forgot the hard top for under $7k. I just can't see the Sasquatch being as high as some people think. Or maybe the Wildtrak is the most absolutely bang for the buck with everything packaged in.
Man, I hope you're right on the Sasquatch.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am actually thankful- if these numbers are accurate. I am all for saving a couple of thousand, but it makes the incentive to travel across the country less necessary if "most" deals are going to be around "invoice" to MSRP. If you found a dealer willing to sell a FE at invoice, it's only $2k... add in shipping or a plane ticket/gas and it isn't much. $1k below invoice makes it $3k.... nothing to sneeze at, but that is 2-3 days of driving, a couple of motel rooms or $1k in shipping for me being in Seattle

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I get the invoice vs msrp, but what is holdback/how dies it work. I’m a little lost on that part. Trying not to be ignorant when it comes time to putting dollars out there.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I got the wheels spinning fella's.... There are probably 8+ dealers within an hour of me. Before placing my order I may just have to call each one and say look... 1st dealer to give me $1000 below invoice gets the sale! That still leaves them with +/- $500 in holdback money ?

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I get the invoice vs msrp, but what is holdback/how dies it work. I’m a little lost on that part. Trying not to be ignorant when it comes time to putting dollars out there.

A dealer holdback is an amount that auto manufacturers provide to auto dealers for each new vehicle that is sold. The holdback is usually a percentage of the invoice price or the manufacturer's suggested retail price, or MSRP. A typical holdback is 2 percent to 3 percent of the MSRP.

https://www.bankrate.com/glossary/d/dealer-holdback/#:~:text=A dealer holdback is an,3 percent of the MSRP.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 1594990256952

in simple terms of course.

Edit: Money for the dealer that we aren't supposed to know about.. hence the it's typically x or y percentage. Gives the dealer more play when they tell you, Here's my invoice, I'll sell you this new car for $100 below invoice.. and it assumes that you don't know about holdback, so looks like you are getting a great deal.