Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Difference between 2 door and 4 door prices

Base - $4700
Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak - $2495
First Edition - $4195

Not much incentive to get a base 4 door.
Yah that $5k difference between the base 2dr and 4dr is huge as a % of their actual prices. The profit on the 4 door must be significantly more too then. The 2 door Base could be a loss leader to get customers in the door for possibly purchasing higher models, and to be able to compete with the Wrangler Sport on the lowest starting price.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for sharing. How long before ordering date does the rest of the pricing usually get released?

Was hoping to see Sasquatch Package pricing on the list. Any educated guesses how much it's going to cost?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for sharing. How long before ordering date does the rest of the pricing usually get released?

Was hoping to see Sasquatch Package pricing on the list. Any educated guesses how much it's going to cost?
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
People are boozing too hard if they think Sasquatch is going to be $8-10k. Agree with your logic. I was thinking $5k max for it.

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering what the mid package would cost.
Want to know the high package, myself. I've added a heated steering wheel to a vehicle that didn't come with it, I can do it again.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Solid. Thanks for posting this!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford is banking on customers lumping in accessories(Assuming big markup) into their loan. Have to be prepared for zombies.
Sponsored