Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well shit, you’re only a drive straight across I-96 from me, I might need to get in touch with a sales guy and see how it compares to my guy.
I will happily answer any questions you have for us... PM me for my contact information
Sponsored

blkvirus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rav4 Adventure, '06 Mitsubishi Evo IX SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for ~38K, I will have the most capable off road machine ford offers. I would guess this is every bit as capable as the stock Rubicon I own. The interior differences are not worth the additional 15k I paid for my Rubicon. All i would be missing is heated leather seats and automatic air conditioner.
The swaybar disconnect is only available on the Badlands and First Edition. I think that's important to note for anyone planning to do any kind of rock crawling.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The last place Id be looking for prime rates is Ford with a Brand new- in demand product thats for sure.
I work at a Credit Union. We refi Ford Credit loans all the time because their standard rates are often terrible. However, some vehicles have cash on the hood for financing at the standard rate through Ford Credit (usually 5.9%+). You can pretty much refi right away.

I doubt the Bronco will have cash on the hood for at least until the model year close out. Even then, it won't be much. Everyone that is buying a Bronco with a loan should at least get preapproved so a 5% loan isn't forced on them by the dealer.

Also, as someone who's company sells GAP insurance on loans, I wouldn't necessarily recommend GAP on a Bronco loan. You probably won't be upsidedown.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the Granger Ford website so everyone can see what they are saying... and for preservation purposes ;)

Capture.JPG

Can we get confirmation on this forum what dealer documentation fees are for Granger Ford? Hate to see anyone on here get a bate-n-switch scenario since dealer documentation fees aren't advertised.
I sent the information to the person handling the list but our DOC fee is $180 and there are no weird charges added...

As for Bait N switch know us before judging us...;)

We are a moderate family owned business in Granger Iowa since 1917 we are the 7th dealer licensed in Iowa...

While I may come off a bit defensive...I have been in the business for over 30 years...started at another dealership (unnamed) that treated their employees like crap...came here to Granger 25 years ago and feel like part of the family as do our local customers..

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sales tax is paid where you live. So if you buy out of state .. you wil pay sales tax, registration, etc. when you get home

Um, I may be wrong... But I do believe if I buy a car in Pa. I still end up paying NJ (where I live) sales tax. Maybe I'm smoking crack but I thought that's how that worked.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent the information to the person handling the list but our DOC fee is $180 and there are no weird charges added...

We are a moderate family owned business in Granger Iowa since 1917 we are the 7th dealer licensed in Iowa...

While I may come off a bit defensive...I have been in the business for over 30 years...started at another dealership (unnamed) that treated their employees like crap...came here to Granger 25 years ago and feel like part of the family as do our local customers..
I can Appreciate that. If you dont mind, can You let me know if shipping has to be arranged by granger or can I arrange for my own contractor? Can the price on shipping be quoted now or will it be flat rate or quoted at the time of purchase? If so I’d like a roundabout to Easton PA

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am originally from Des Moines and moved down to Florida a few months ago. I am very familiar small town morals and by no means was meant to be attacking. I appreciate your willingness to help the Bronco community out by joining this forum. To be quite honest, I'm interested in switching to your dealership when ordering time comes around since Granger is 30 minutes for my family home since your documentation fees are very competitive; we have dealer fees in Florida at some dealerships over $1,000 or ADM with dealer pre-delivery add-ons.

Thanks for sharing.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can Appreciate that. If you dont mind, can You let me know if shipping has to be arranged by granger or can I arrange for my own contractor? Can the price on shipping be quoted now or will it be flat rate or quoted at the time of purchase? If so I’d like a roundabout to Easton PA

That would be arranged by the customer at this time...I am dealing with many customers putting in reservations with us and asking many question so time is of the essence now...

I do not know the size or weight to give the trucking firm to get a quote yet but looking daily for that information from Ford.

takethecannoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work at a Credit Union. We refi Ford Credit loans all the time because their standard rates are often terrible. However, some vehicles have cash on the hood for financing at the standard rate through Ford Credit (usually 5.9%+). You can pretty much refi right away.

I doubt the Bronco will have cash on the hood for at least until the model year close out. Even then, it won't be much. Everyone that is buying a Bronco with a loan should at least get preapproved so a 5% loan isn't forced on them by the dealer.

Also, as someone who's company sells GAP insurance on loans, I wouldn't necessarily recommend GAP on a Bronco loan. You probably won't be upsidedown.
I really don’t understand why I never see this brought up. Financing rates are way more important than purchase price.

I wonder what the percentage of people paying cash vs financing on this forum.

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that the Sasquatch Package will be $5,000-$7,000 range depending on model, plus $1,500 if needing to add auto. I say this by looking at Black Diamond vs. Badlands. There is a $6,000 price difference and they are almost identical builds. Difference is the Badlands comes with everything in the Sasquatch package except the bead lock wheels and 35” tires, but gets the sway bar disconnect. While the Black Diamond comes with a locking rear and all the bash plates, steel bumpers, rubberized floor and marine grade vinyl also on the Badlands. I think to get Sasquatch on the Base or Big Bend will be a total of $8,500 up charge. It looks like if planning to hardcore off-roading with extreme rock crawling on a regular basis the Badlands will be the best deal and setup especially if you want a manual. While a base Black Diamond should be sufficient for most people doing off-roading all but the most extreme rock crawling at significant cost savings to equipping the other models in a similar fashion.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really don’t understand why I never see this brought up. Financing rates are way more important than purchase price.

I wonder what the percentage of people paying cash vs financing on this forum.

In my humble opinion, you have to be pretty damn well off or being offered AWFUL APR to justify buying cash.

I mentioned this earlier but your cash in the market should net you about 6-9% without trying at all. So if your APR is under that, you should finance.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kinda strange the Wildtrak and the First Edition are almost exact same vehicle with the FE having the Lux package and $10k difference. I’m looking at the 2-door prices. Granted I didn’t reserve either of those I’m just praying I get out alive with a badlands standard in my budget of $45k. I’ve never ordered a new vehicle from the factory so going to be an interesting experience I think for myself!
Plus a lil off subject I found out at work we are building either a Continental or General Grabber for one of the Broncos. Not sure which one the sport or big daddy. I’m working to figure it out tho!

Last edited:

takethecannoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my humble opinion, you have to be pretty damn well off or being offered AWFUL APR to justify buying cash.

I mentioned this earlier but your cash in the market should net you about 6-9% without trying at all. So if your APR is under that, you should finance.
Oh I totally agree, I feel like for a lot of people it is more of a psychological thing to not have a car note. Like all those Dave Ramsay folks.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I totally agree, I feel like for a lot of people it is more of a psychological thing to not have a car note. Like all those Dave Ramsay folks.
I'm about to make Dave Ramsay very dissappointed...
Sponsored