North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been following everyone's discussions about X-Plan pricing vs $1,000 Below Invoice savings. I put together a spreadsheet for myself to see what the different discounts would be. When I came back to the forum I saw the posts by Bronco Dealer, who a number of us long-time forum members have a great deal of respect for. Regardless of whatever rules Ford introduces when they come out with pricing these what-if examples let us have further discussions around the numbers.

One interesting point that is jumping out to me is when you consider the approximate difference of $950 between X-Plan discount at a local dealer vs $1,000 below Invoice discount is that this will get eaten up by shipping costs, depending on where you live.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 1595006654443

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Difference between 2 door and 4 door prices

Base - $4700
Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak - $2495
First Edition - $4195

Not much incentive to get a base 4 door.
2dr base is manual, 4dr base is automatic. That justifies some of the difference.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Highway driving is not how you wanna break in an engine..
I’d lie if I said that wasn’t at least some deterrent to me picking up a vehicles and driving at a constant rpm for 20 hours.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
But the badlands has almost everything the Sasquatch has, gearing and lockers. The only difference is the beadlock rims and 35 tires.

Sponsored

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But the badlands has almost everything the Sasquatch has, gearing and lockers. The only difference is the beadlock rims and 35 tires.

"
  • High-Clearance Suspension
"

Under Optional for the Badlands, I'm guessing the Sasquatch gives it just a little more lift unless it's incorrect information.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been following everyone's discussions about X-Plan pricing vs $1,000 Below Invoice savings. I put together a spreadsheet for myself to see what the different discounts would be. When I came back to the forum I saw the posts by Bronco Dealer, who a number of us long-time forum members have a great deal of respect for. Regardless of whatever rules Ford introduces when they come out with pricing these what-if examples let us have further discussions around the numbers.

One interesting point that is jumping out to me is when you consider the approximate difference of $950 between X-Plan discount at a local dealer vs $1,000 below Invoice discount is that this will get eaten up by shipping costs, depending on where you live.

Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing 1595006654443
Thanks for the analysis but do we have any guarantee the Bronco will qualify for X-Plan pricing when it's time to buy?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That and dealer documentation fees.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the analysis but do we have any guarantee the Bronco will qualify for X-Plan pricing when it's time to buy?
It is a standard vehicle.
If it was SVT or limited run then it wouldn't. X-plan def should apply

Sponsored
First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX 18 & MX5 16
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These pricing is for 4cycl. anyone know the price difference when you opt for 2.7L 10speed auto?
Sponsored