Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same reason some dealers will charge ADM. Ford has no control on pricing. I'm fairly certain it even states something to that affect in Ford policy.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the analysis but do we have any guarantee the Bronco will qualify for X-Plan pricing when it's time to buy?
This must have been asked a 100 times over the past 2 days and it's still clear as mud. Even those that claim they're in the know can't seem to agree on this.

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately this is the likely answer.

So $3205 for the good engine
at least $4,000 for Sasquatch
Mid package probably another $2,000

suddenly a 4 door black diamond spec nicely is 45,000...

I am in then.... what i want is the Black Diamond, Sasquatch, mid and 2.7L auto

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Correct me if I’m wrong ,but doesn’t say $1000 under invoice for bronco sport not the big bronco?
It says $1000 under on both. Many seem to keep missing this qualification though when talking about discounts and X plan.

Will we honor A/X/Z/D-Plan Pricing on the Bronco? Yes, absolutely if $1000 under invoice or plan pricing is available we'll honor whichever is lower.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am in then.... what i want is the Black Diamond, Sasquatch, mid and 2.7L auto
I am trying to figure out the difference between the Badlands, Wildtrak and FE..
Trying to justify the $20k spread... for the 4dr

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So can anyone tell what to do? Got a Badlands 4-door reserved. I wanna add 2.7, auto, hard top & squatch (which we all think will be discounted for Badlands). I have a good relationship with the dealer... am I better off using X-Plan or negotiating invoice or lower? Also, can you negotiate destination charges & other fees?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So can anyone tell what to do? Got a Badlands 4-door reserved. I wanna add 2.7, auto, hard top & squatch (which we all think will be discounted for Badlands). I have a good relationship with the dealer... am I better off using X-Plan or negotiating invoice or lower? Also, can you negotiate destination charges & other fees?
You'll be contacted likely in December that it's time to place your order and you can add the items you want. It doesn't seem likely there will be any negotiating on price in the beginning, but you never know. You can ask the dealer work up a deal with and without X plan. Destination fees cannot be negotiated. If you can get X plan, maximum doc fees allowed is $100.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you pay the bills you don’t know what you’re speaking of. In the states from Ford is 2%.
No reason to be snotty...I do not pay the bills but do know of what I talk about and admit when I am incorrect;)

3% is still on the F-150's and most of our older product lines but just did check the New Ranger and it is just at 2% like you stated...(y)

Thank you for bringing it to my attention...

Our pricing will still be the $1,000 off of the invoice..:cool:

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands has the option to upgrade the wheels to Black painted right? Any guesses on what that upgrade package might cost? Maybe $300 per wheel? Does that take care of the spare too? Havent bought a new vehicle in a very long time.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands has the option to upgrade the wheels to Black painted right? Any guesses on what that upgrade package might cost? Maybe $300 per wheel? Does that take care of the spare too? Havent bought a new vehicle in a very long time.
I'd like to know this too. Bright shiny metal surfaces are largely absent from this vehicle. I'm not sure why there's any flash added to the wheels. I can live without Sasquatch if blacked out wheels are an option from the factory.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No reason to be snotty...I do not pay the bills but do know of what I talk about and admit when I am incorrect;)

3% is still on the F-150's and most of our older product lines but just did check the New Ranger and it is just at 2% like you stated...(y)

Thank you for bringing it to my attention...

Our pricing will still be the $1,000 off of the invoice..:cool:
I was not trying to be snotty. I was sharing what a ford dealer owner had posted a few months ago. I felt you were calling him a liar.

Does anyone know how many reservation Ford has and how many they are going to build as 21my? Since production is starting in March or so I’m thinking it’s only a 6-8 month run until 22 Broncos are out.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was not trying to be snotty. I was sharing what a ford dealer owner had posted a few months ago. I felt you were calling him a liar.

Does anyone know how many reservation Ford has and how many they are going to build as 21my? Since production is starting in March or so I’m thinking it’s only a 6-8 month run until 22 Broncos are out.
Not sure but they had better be ramped up for this production!

I have a daughter and son that are interested in the Bronco as well and I may have to let them use my spots to get one this year and I will have to wait...

I have had a lively conversation with one of the dealers on here about us not capable of honoring our pricing.

I just want to make sure that all information that I see on the forum is at least as correct as I can make it...
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: