First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm mostly curious what the cost will be to upgrade the engine/transmission combo. That will be my deciding factor on sticking to a black diamond or moving up to the Wildtrak if the cost is similar enough.
If you had to guess what do you think?
Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a question. Prices shown are MSRP & Invoice w/hold back. How does this play into x-plan? That's invoice-.04%. I know hold backs are typically a percentage.. Does anyone know what that is? Thanks
Will this be available for X plan pricing?

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that takes the wind out of my sails. Makes me happy that I only did the MCA membership and didn't drop $600-$700 on Ford stock (100 shares). I mean seriously, with Dealer Invoice (which I think you are saying includes holdback) only being a few hundred below MSRP, shit most people could do a better deal then that.

Edit: Every time I get too excited about the new Bronco, Ford finds another way to just kick me in the balls :mad:
Have you heard about the mustang club membership and possibly X pricing PIN after 6 months to get X pricing? Wasn’t sure if it was real

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the Bronco Sport price list showing pricing for packages and options. Added to the first post also. This should give an idea for what is possible on the big Bronco.

You can also find the Bronco Sport order guide and price list at BroncoSportForum.

2021-bronco-sport-price-list-pricing-packages-options-accessories-msrp-invoice-dealer.jpg
Interior bike rack?

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, I just read 308 posts. Who hands out the cookies on this forum?

Why are people fixating on the 1k off msrp when there is a dealer offering 2k off msrp? 2k off to good to be true?

BTW, the old lady wants a new Bronco. She has been rocking a FJ Cruiser as a daily driver for 13 years.

I'm thinking base 2 door with squatch package. She wants a 4 door. All she hauls around are groceries and her Dobermans.
My suggestion is to please her. Kinda the same situation.

Sponsored

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had to guess what do you think?
Kinda the same here but I chose the BL because at least it is equipped with the upgraded 4x4 and larger wheel n tires. That way if I can't swing the Sasquatch pkg, 2.7L & Auto I can at least upgrade to the 2.7 & auto but still have decently equipped offroad pkg.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you heard about the mustang club membership and possibly X pricing PIN after 6 months to get X pricing? Wasn’t sure if it was real
MCA is one of the organizations you can join to get your PIN... must be a member for at least two month; the six months your are referring to pertains to six months as a stock holder.

A lot of your question can be answered if you use the search function within the forum’s task bar.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Discount Plan Rules Look at page 9. For A and Z plans doc fees are limited to $75, for X and D plans it is $100.

Edit: Just noticed you're confusing the administration fee with the doc fees. The administration fee is a fee associated with the discount program. That's not the same thing as doc fees. Doc fees are a bullshit fee every dealership in the country adds to fuck over customers. Here in Virginia the median doc fee is $599. Here is a full explanation of doc fees. and here is an article with a table for median doc fees by state. In some states they're limited by law, but in many others they're not and can get to be ridiculous scam amounts. By using the x-plan program you're going to limit the dealerships ability to screw you over in the finance office when they say "oh the $750 documentation fee is mandatory".
@bdub2you, thank you again for the correct information on the X-Plan Admin Fee, I've updated the spreadsheet and thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dsheet-x-plan-vs-below-invoice-and-more.2319/

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. How long before ordering date does the rest of the pricing usually get released?

Was hoping to see Sasquatch Package pricing on the list. Any educated guesses how much it's going to cost?
The build and price model opens in august on the ford website for the 2/4 door broncos. This will give us a more definitive idea of what these options will cost. Also what it will look like with these options.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I couldn’t agree more, I think Bronco and Sport will take a big bite out of the market from Jeep, Toyota, and even Land Rover. I didn’t pay much attention to the Sport, but now that I checked it out I think that it’ll particularly compete with the 4 Runner and it has a Land Rover look. As far as capability goes, it appears at least in Badlands spec to be as capable as a 4 Runner in a modern package at $10,000+ less and likely substantially better MGP. My opinion is, the Bronco reminds me of the old Land Rover Defender and the Sport reminds me of the new Defender.
I agree that the Bronco will take a lot of sales away from the 4Runner, but they are not the same type vehicle as the Sport. The Sport is 18”-20” shorter than the 4runner and is a crossover. Rugged, yes, but still a crossover. If anything, it will be cross-shopped more by RAV4 buyers, but it’s even 10” shorter than those. I think the extra height makes up for some of reduced length, I doubt you could put 2 bikes inside most of the Sport’s crossover competitors.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

waiiiiiiit a second. another good point.
sales tax in michigan is 6%
its only 2% in Alabama...
You may have to pay the difference in taxes when purchasing from another state. I don't know how it would work if you bought your vehicle from out of state with higher taxes if you would get that difference back.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any guesses as to what the hard top for a 4-door will cost? Soft top is a big no for me.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So given that the badlands already comes standard with everything the FE has except the beadlock wheels and 35’s, and the 2.7 of course.. would it be feasible to say that just adding 35’s when i place my order would essentially be the Sasquatch with a man trans? The brochure said 35’s are an available upgrade, but does not say the 2.7 is needed?
Sponsored

Last edited: