Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So looks like the 2 best options are laura ford and granger. So whats better 1k under invoice or 2k under MSRP because my head is hurting right now? lol
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has Ford ever offered the option to pickup from the factory and forgo the delivery charge? My brother lives up there in Michigan and I would consider flying up and driving it back.
Sorry but that option has been gone for some time now, the vehicles have to be dealer inspected prior to delivery.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has Ford ever offered the option to pickup from the factory and forgo the delivery charge? My brother lives up there in Michigan and I would consider flying up and driving it back.
Ford doesn't offer it, last time they did was the 07-08 Shelby GT, and that was at Shelbys vegas facility, so not really Ford. Corvette offers it, but remember both of these you still pay destination and delivery AND an additional fee ($500 I think).

That said. It would be cool if Ford would offer something like Corvettes museum delivery.

I just remembered, Ford did have a short run during a trucking strike we could go get our cars with a small discount, but not enough to pay what it cost, let alone the damage you'd get going through the picket line.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So does Granger Ford and Laura Ford sell vehicles that meet California emmissions?

Dutch5187

Black Diamond
First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT 392 Challenger 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Something to consider when planning to finance a vehicle you buy out of state... you cannot roll the tax, title, and registration into the financed price. So, if you have a 6% sales tax, you’ll have to pay that out of pocket when you register your car after your 45 day temp tag expires. That could be $3,000 plus title and registration on a $50,000 vehicle.

Just wanted to share this thought with the group members who plan to buy out of state.
Very untrue. I purchased my last vehicle in PA. I do not live in PA. I drove it home on PA temp tags, and financed everything at the dealership. Sales tax, fees, vehicle price, everything.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So does Granger Ford and Laura Ford sell vehicles that meet California emmissions?
They are all 50 state vehicles now California just has an extra tax I hear to check that neither of us has removed any emission item California requires.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are all 50 state vehicles now California just has an extra tax I hear to check that neither of us has removed any emission item California requires.
Well that could be game changing... I don't like being in this position in that I seemed to be locked into my local dealer which personally I dislike.

But I have my reservation in and don't want to lose my "place". I'm going to try and stay positive but in the back of my mind, I am haunted by the thought this is not going to go well.

newportburn

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard what D plan price will be on the Badlands?

Sponsored

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Xplan is usually ABOVE invoice not below. Around 150 bucks or so. Typically, When Ford has a high volume Product that is well stocked, ex- F150 STX , they are advertised at or below invoice in some cases. Xplan is a mediocre deal in SOME cases. In this case, it may shake out ok. Xplan prevents a lot of
Dealers from super inflated fees and does make the process very streamlined. Xplan is the least generous discount plan, certainly not knocking it but the .04 under invoice is not accurate. That Granger deal looks great and Hopefully its the real deal but color
Me skeptical. I cant see any reason they would give up a portion of their holdback. Im curious to see how much for shipping and who they ship through.
I feel like x-plan is still a great deal when you live in a state like Virginia, the dealer fees here are stupid high. Almost every dealer I have visited here( only visited like 4 dealerships so far hehe ) has a dealer fee of $799 or higher, with x-plan it caps the dealer fee at $100 for any dealer that accepts the x-plan pricing.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Xplan is usually ABOVE invoice not below. Around 150 bucks or so. Typically, When Ford has a high volume Product that is well stocked, ex- F150 STX , they are advertised at or below invoice in some cases. Xplan is a mediocre deal in SOME cases. In this case, it may shake out ok. Xplan prevents a lot of
Dealers from super inflated fees and does make the process very streamlined. Xplan is the least generous discount plan, certainly not knocking it but the .04 under invoice is not accurate. That Granger deal looks great and Hopefully its the real deal but color
Me skeptical. I cant see any reason they would give up a portion of their holdback. Im curious to see how much for shipping and who they ship through.
X-Plan is BELOW Invoice, see this link for my spreadsheet showing the actual dollar values.

2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like x-plan is still a great deal when you live in a state like Virginia, the dealer fees here are stupid high. Almost every dealer I have visited here( only visited like 4 dealerships so far hehe ) has a dealer fee of $799 or higher, with x-plan it caps the dealer fee at $100 for any dealer that accepts the x-plan pricing.
I agree. I visited 3 dealers in the area. 2 offered to take x-plan, and 1 offered to match granger's 1000 under invoice. Not sure if its better than x-plan as you will have to pay for $899 dealership fee.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands