Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ended up reserving an Outer Banks because it came with the mid package standard! The mid package was very important for me too. Plus, I needed automatic transmission and I didn’t want to pay extra for that.
I'm torn between the OBX and the Big Bend. Have a reservation for both, and hoping the price tool will settle the difference for me. Which engine are you planning on?
Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm torn between the OBX and the Big Bend. Have a reservation for both, and hoping the price tool will settle the difference for me. Which engine are you planning on?
I want to get the 2.7 but I really don’t know if I’ll need it... I am just sooo confused lol. I will probably wait for the tool like you to figure it out. I wish we could get the high package on lower models. That’s one thing I don’t like!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to get the 2.7 but I really don’t know if I’ll need it... I am just sooo confused lol. I will probably wait for the tool like you to figure it out. I wish we could get the high package on lower models. That’s one thing I don’t like!
Exactly! Hence my 2 reservations (BB & OBX). Not sure I would need the 2.7, but figure I'd rather have it and not need it vs not have it and wishing I had it. Same ... the high package offered on the lower models would make things easier!!! One thing I am noticing is how much I am liking the BB headlights and grill more and more over the OBX. I thought I wanted that new signature look, but that look is starting to fade now for me. Really need that price tool sooner than later ?. What color are you resting on at the moment??

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly! Hence my 2 reservations (BB & OBX). Not sure I would need the 2.7, but figure I'd rather have it and not need it vs not have it and wishing I had it. Same ... the high package offered on the lower models would make things easier!!! One thing I am noticing is how much I am liking the BB headlights and grill more and more over the OBX. I thought I wanted that new signature look, but that look is starting to fade now for me. Really need that price tool sooner than later ?. What color are you resting on at the moment??
I actually like the headlights on OBX ? I am still confused if I want to upgrade to a 4 door instead lol. Soooo confusing. ? the pricing is sooo imperative lol. Wish we could get our hands on it today! ?

I really love the Antimatter Blue! ? What about you?

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually like the headlights on OBX ? I am still confused if I want to upgrade to a 4 door instead lol. Soooo confusing. ? the pricing is sooo imperative lol. Wish we could get our hands on it today! ?

I decided on the 4-door for the same reason for the 2.7 :LOL: I know I am going to want the space, as well as the ease of passengers that will want to take a ride. Plus, the proportions look pretty good for the 4 door like the 2-door does.

I was set on Cactus Gray, but the more I see of it the more it may be too light (white) of a color. I like the CG color of the Antimatter Blue, so the verdict is out on that for me if it turns out too dark/black. Area 51, hmmmm, I need to see that one in person as well. Otherwise, it's Velocity Blue for me. Wish they had a nice green like the old Boxwood green color.

Otherwise, the waiting is kind of enjoyable in and of itself. It's like waiting for Christmas morning when I was kid ..... ?

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I decided on the 4-door for the same reason for the 2.7 :LOL: I know I am going to want the space, as well as the ease of passengers that will want to take a ride. Plus, the proportions look pretty good for the 4 door like the 2-door does.

I was set on Cactus Gray, but the more I see of it the more it may be too light (white) of a color. I like the CG color of the Antimatter Blue, so the verdict is out on that for me if it turns out too dark/black. Area 51, hmmmm, I need to see that one in person as well. Otherwise, it's Velocity Blue for me. Wish they had a nice green like the old Boxwood green color.

Otherwise, the waiting is kind of enjoyable in and of itself. It's like waiting for Christmas morning when I was kid ..... ?
yea! I definitely leaning towards a 4 door because I wanna take my family and friends on a ride too! Lol so 2.7 makes sense then. When the tool comes out, I need to sit down and create excel spreadsheets and pivot tables to figure out the best configuration for me! Lol

yea, I really liked Cactus Gray and also Area 51 but it looks too blue. I love the dark blue so I think I’m set on Antimatter blue. Boxwood Green is really nice. I wanted a Military Green ?

Yes, don’t mind waiting for the car but wish I had some more clues on pricing. I can’t wait to build it though ? I’m very excited for this lol

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yea! I definitely leaning towards a 4 door because I wanna take my family and friends on a ride too! Lol so 2.7 makes sense then. When the tool comes out, I need to sit down and create excel spreadsheets and pivot tables to figure out the best configuration for me! Lol

yea, I really liked Cactus Gray and also Area 51 but it looks too blue. I love the dark blue so I think I’m set on Antimatter blue. Boxwood Green is really nice. I wanted a Military Green ?

Yes, don’t mind waiting for the car but wish I had some more clues on pricing. I can’t wait to build it though ? I’m very excited for this lol
Oh wow .... a Military Green would also be AMAZING! That's a close color to Boxwood. Can you imagine some cool hood, or body, decals for such a color!!! Decals in a matte black color. Or white :unsure:

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh wow .... a Military Green would also be AMAZING! That's a close color to Boxwood. Can you imagine some cool hood, or body, decals for such a color!!! Decals in a matte black color. Or white :unsure:
Yes! Would have been a great option. I really am obsessed with that color lol. I have one of those die-cutting machines so I know I’ll be going crazy with the decals! ? already got so many ideas. ?

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes! Would have been a great option. I really am obsessed with that color lol. I have one of those die-cutting machines so I know I’ll be going crazy with the decals! ? already got so many ideas. ?
You might be able to make some mulla from the folks from this sight then!!!

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You might be able to make some mulla from the folks from this sight then!!!
ahhh! That’d actually be fun, I enjoy making stuff for family and friends! Haha

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2021 2-Door Bronco Pricing:
(*All prices are before destination charge and fees.)

Base: $28,500
Big Bend: $33,385
Black Diamond: $36,050
Outer Banks: $38,955
Badlands: $42,095
Wildtrak: $48,875
First Edition: $59,305

2021 4-Door Bronco Pricing:
(*All prices are before destination charge and fees.)

Base: $33,200
Big Bend: $34,480
Black Diamond: $38,545
Outer Banks: $41,450
Badlands: $44,590
Wildtrak: $51,370
First Edition: $63,500

*Delivery & destination charge: $1,495

TRIMS COMPARED:

21_bronco_lineup_hr_page_1-jpg.jpg

21_bronco_lineup_hr_page_2-jpg.jpg

21_bronco_lineup_hr_page_3-jpg.jpg

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Trims-Sheet_page_1.png

2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Trims-Sheet_page_2.png

@Administrator you have a typo on your Bg Bend 4 door price. It should read $35,880

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Antimatter blue is awesome! But I want a painted black top which you can’t get in four door in the lower models. Might have to move up from BD to a Badlands. Plus I want 33s.
Sponsored