North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

8/4/2020 ver9 - Updated per @tmobileguy to show $45 temp tag fees.

Also, I've added a new spreadsheet showing all Bronco Trim Levels. There are multiple Trim Levels available for each Bronco sub-model, for example, there are four Badlands 4-door Trim Levels, E5D-331A, E5D-332A, E5D-333A and E5D-334A, see the first post for this new information.

These Trim Levels are also part of an additional new spreadsheet that can be found at this link:

Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After debating over I decided to go with @Granger Ford .If ima pay 37,000 worth of MSRP on the big bend I might as well pay that much for a black diamond with the x-plan.Im nervous but you only live life once.Going to cancel my other one in state.
"Nervous" and "only live once" - Hard thoughts to get yourself over sometimes... OK, a lot.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to be clear, if I was to use the X plan for a 4 dr Outer Banks vs paying the MSRP, I would be saving money? And how much?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear, if I was to use the X plan for a 4 dr Outer Banks vs paying the MSRP, I would be saving money? And how much?
@North7 has an excellent table here on the Forum that does a fantastic job of pointing out that information.
I do not have the link and my tablet is useless with copy paste

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why would we care, no I'm not asking you a question, it's a rhetorical statement. This thread is about X-Plan, Granger Ford and Laura Ford Savings. We are not discussing salespeople's knowledge level, which is irrelevant anyway as they do not approve the deals, the manager does, so what's your point, again, not a question, it's a rhetorical statement.

By reading your ten posts, it is obvious your are a sales manager at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale, and judging by your staff webpage, you have high turnover as you have zero staff photos showing on your website, strange, I've never seen a dealer not list their staff...
https://www.autonationfordscottsdale.com/dealership/staff.htm

Your first post upon joining the forum confirmed what most of us already know, most dealers are dishonest and you did not disappoint us, instead of trying to tell us YOU will sell the Bronco AT MSRP, your tried to hide behind talking in the third person saying...

Then you try to tell us if we can get YOUR cherished discount, by purchasing from you at FULL MSRP or qualifying for X-Plan, we should just accept the deal and move on...

The Bronco6g forum members are smarter then your average car shopper that you have walk-in off the street to your dealership. The Bronco6g forum members are welcoming of open and HONEST dealers here on the forum, offering us a true deal or discount. We know there are 3,000 Ford dealers in the U.S., two, Granger Ford and Laura Ford, offer GREAT deals. So that leaves forum members 2,997 other Ford dealers to select from.
North7. Wrong. I'm not a Sales Manager at Autonation Ford. Also wrong I was not talking about customers taking the deal and moving on. I was talking about Dealers, 99% or so, just taking the X-Plan deal if available and moving on with their life. I have a Bronco reserved and am taking an interest in the overall purchase. I'm not making this personal and am not sure why you seem to be.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

North7. Wrong. I'm not a Sales Manager at Autonation Ford. Also wrong I was not talking about customers taking the deal and moving on. I was talking about Dealers, 99% or so, just taking the X-Plan deal if available and moving on with their life. I have a Bronco reserved and am taking an interest in the overall purchase. I'm not making this personal and am not sure why you seem to be.
This is not personal whatsoever, it is strictly business. When forum members see a dealer being less then honest we share the information with the community. All of your posts demonstrate a great deal of insider knowledge in Ford Dealership Operations and Ford Policy. You may not be a sales manager, but from your knowledge it is clear you work at a Ford dealership, regardless of your job title.

We welcome dealers to the forum, helping members out with honest information, such as these dealers:
Granger Ford
Bronco Dealer
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

So far your posts just tell everyone what they cannot do and why Granger Ford should not be making their offer to forum members. If you are here to just discuss the Bronco, you think we would hear something like "Should I buy the Sasquatch Package, I really want 33" tires?", but instead we learn what triggers a "full Factory Dealer Audit".

So others understand, here are the posts I'm referring to, shortened for brevity, click on the name for the link to the original posts:
Here we are talking about reserved/ordered units which is a different breed of vehicle.
No choice by the dealer. They cannot charge over $100 on an X-Plan deal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You can't just use the X-Plan. You have to be issued an X-Plan PIN to be able to qualify.
You can add equipment if the customer wants it, at an agreed upon price, but you cannot change the Plan price shown on the invoice. This is audited by Ford with financial penalties to any dealer that does so.
It is correct that X-Plan buyers only pay a Doc fee of no more than $100.00 and less if the dealer chooses.
Price as printed on the Invoice plus no more than $100 as a Doc fee. Period. No Exceptions.
Any deviations from X-Plan pricing, + or -, can trigger a full Factory Dealer Audit, chargebacks and penalties.
It has to be qualified for by the Dealership. So a dealer may get nothing, 05%, 04% or 09% paid out on sales for the following month.
The average salesman doesn't even know about the program let alone how his/her store is doing so cannot answer the question if asked.

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did they let you join still ?
I just went on to there site to join and noticed it’s getting up datedand can’t do it online right now ?
There are other ways to get X-Plan if the MCA website is not working right now, you can join the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association):
https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program

Or check this link for the full list of other organizations and companies, some of which may be open to the public, like MCA and EAA:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are other ways to get X-Plan if the MCA website is not working right now, you can join the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association):
https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program

Or check this link for the full list of other organizations and companies, some of which may be open to the public, like MCA and EAA:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
Ok thanks I’ll start searching
Sponsored