First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great job on the spreadsheet. I was actually just hoping my dealer will honor selling it at sticker. I didnt even think I could get a discount. Are most of you getting for under list? That would be awesome!!!
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know a dealer in the DC area that has confirmed they will honor X-Plan pricing?
I've confirmed with the Internet Manager at Ourisman Ford of Alexandria (on richmond highway) that they "will be honoring X-Plan pricing as available on the Bronco vehicles". I read that to mean that assuming there is X-plan available, they'll offer it. I suspect ford won't be offering the x-plan on the first editions.

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job on the spreadsheet. I was actually just hoping my dealer will honor selling it at sticker. I didnt even think I could get a discount. Are most of you getting for under list? That would be awesome!!!
Kinda why I am jumping on one now other then the obvious reasons... If this is as hot as an item as I think you won't be able to pick a Bronco up for anything around sticker in 2022.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry, what is the x plan?
From another web page:

The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.

The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.

The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.

How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a spreadsheet I put together originally to compare X-Plan pricing at a local dealer to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford). I've also added the comparison of the $1,000 discount from Invoice to the $2,000 discount from MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford). Note in this second comparison some of the values in red show this discount approach is actually more expensive than the dealers offering the discount from Invoice, only the Base and Big Bend models are less expensive. This update also is expanded to include all models and additional information such as the spread between MSRP & Invoice, the 2% Dealer Holdback, along with Destination & Delivery fees.

As you review the data different things will jump out to each person. One thing I saw is the dealers that are some distance from you will require additional shipping costs to ship your Bronco to you or if they arrange to have it delivered to your local dealer you will have to pay that local dealer additional fees for receiving it and doing the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection). Of course if you plan to travel to that distant dealer and drive your new Bronco home you will not have all of these costs but you do want to be cautious on the length of travel and the impact this will have on new engine break-in.

Looking at the 2% Dealer Holdback, you can see it may not cover the offer of $1,000 below invoice. Dealers have to make up this loss somewhere so maybe they will be looking for upsells, financing or volume bonuses from Ford. I'm not familiar with how the Ford dealer bonus program works so perhaps we will have some more knowledgeable people join in on the conversation that can provide additional insight.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dealer, salesperson or have any affiliation with them or Ford. I'm an engineer who put this spreadsheet together for my own use, I hope you find it useful.

More information about what the Ford discount X-Plan is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...below-invoice-and-more.2319/page-2#post-76441
Other threads discussing Bronco pricing and discounts include:
2021 Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List
Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice
Based off the Ford Bronco Price List dated 7/13/2020 at this thread:
2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing

Change Log
7/20/2020 ver5 - corrected X-Plan Admin Fee & Dealer Fee per user @bdub2you
At the request of @BroncoFrog95 I've added the file attachment for you fellow Excel geeks who want to modify the spreadsheet for your own use.

View attachment 13983

Based off official price list:

View attachment 13377
Bless you!

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good stuff. I'm eligible for X-Plan but in the DC area. Are there any other dealers offering below invoice or just Granger at this point?

Saving an additional $800-900 over X-Plan doesn't seem worth the hassle given the distance for somebody like me. If I were closer then definitely. I figure a one-way ticket ~ $200 plus one night in a hotel ~$150, gas $ and I'll end up putting 1K miles on the Bronco immediately.
Lol, I'm in DC as well (Brightwood Park) and have a Honda Accord. My reservation is at Lindsay but I may do Granger. It's a 15 Hr. back. I need see the invoice on the options I want to add, so i can get a better idea of savings.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really doesn't look like XPlan is worth using on the base 2 door. I mean $164 is $164 but to either buy Ford stock or sign up for a Mustang Club membership doesn't make all that much sense to me. My question is, what happens when you add on options/accessories, do they discount those separately?

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really doesn't look like XPlan is worth using on the base 2 door. I mean $164 is $164 but to either buy Ford stock or sign up for a Mustang Club membership doesn't make all that much sense to me. My question is, what happens when you add on options/accessories, do they discount those separately?
Yeah, it doesn't really help you much on the base, but it does all the other packages.

I'm assuming the X-Plan doesn't affect package pricing at all, and what you see on the spreadsheet is all you save.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm assuming the X-Plan doesn't affect package pricing at all, and what you see on the spreadsheet is all you save.
One point this does bring up is "dealer installed options and accessories" and Ford factory extended warranties. The X-Plan FAQ's seem to give the dealers some latitude, however one member said they have received discounts under X-Plan. Another post from a well respected member of the forum, ChrispyKC, a Ford Dealer, will simply pass through his costs without up-charges, their posts are below. We will not know the complete X-Plan pricing picture until Ford releases the full Bronco pricing rules and you find out how your dealer interprets them.
ChrispyKC, for those of us that are X-Plan eligible, can you please let us know what the process will be for dealer installed options, accessories and extended warranties?

The standard process seems to restrictive for the Bronco with the 200 plus dealer installed options and accessories Ford has planned and will want to sell.

Here is the standard process I'm referring to:
7. PROCESS AND DOCUMENTATION
The dealership may charge any price negotiated (at or above dealer cost) between the dealer and the customer for undercoating, dealer installed options, extended service contracts and other items or services that add value to the vehicle, provided such items are priced separately and listed individually on the retail buyer's order and the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.

18. Are any other items covered through the Plan?
No. Dealer installed options, conversion packages, extended warranties, accessories, etc., are not covered by the Plan and must be agreed upon between you and the dealer.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm
I had the same question about line 18. Are the options offered "dealer" options or factory options? I recall back in 2007, I bought an MKX and had the DVD headrests installed. I ordered the car, but the dealer sent it to a local shop to have that and a suspension upgrade done. Both were rolled into the purchase with X plan discount. I have a feeling options offered at all Ford dealers wouldn't fall under that restriction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've updated the spreadsheet to version 6 with a new column called "Increase" to show the price changes between models.

Sponsored

Bwilly622

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, it doesn't really help you much on the base, but it does all the other packages.

I assumed xplan works on options and packages also. If I build a mustang in the build and price w/o xplan, an auto transmission option is $1595, w/xplan its $1513. Though i'm using MSRP prices, I would think once invoice prices are released for options, this formula can be updated.

=1595-(0.0512*1595)=$1513.

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All the plan prices have changed over the years and they way the figure it . when i got my 2019 f150 .MSRP was 50,010..00 i paid 45, 004.28.. not sure if they will use same percentage on bronco someone ordered a bronc sport for 36,000 and it knocked about 2500 off ..

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are you guys forgetting invoice on options?

We don't have option pricing yet, but I assume there could be more savings depending the invoice vs msrp on options.

Last edited:

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arizona people... what are you finding? Any dealerships offering below MSRP?
I qualify for x plan but I’m curious.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is a program by Ford for "Partner Companies" to receive a fixed discount and fees off of most Ford models, three ways to qualify:

If you work for a "Partner Company", check list here:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

Login:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
Information:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

The second method is to join The Mustang Club of America (MCA). Pay $25 membership, wait 60 days to qualify (some say less).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

The third method is to own 100 shares of Ford Stock, hold them a minimum of 6 months and then get Pin Number, see this post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815
This thread has more information for discussion of the X-Plan:
X-Plan Pricing & Usage
Here are some posts with good information on X-Plan:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ng-process-discussions.1399/page-9#post-47491
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/are-you-not-entertained.1594/page-7#post-50975
Thanks for this! Never knew my company was a partner. Just generated my PIN.
Sponsored