ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a spreadsheet I made to compare X-Plan pricing at a local dealer to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford or Stephens Ford) or $2,000 below MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford). For the $2,000 below MSRP example, the values in red show where they are more expensive then the $1,000 below Invoice example, only the Base and Big Bend models are less expensive.

Make sure you consider the total cost of the offers, the dealers that are some distance from you will require additional shipping or travel costs to get your Bronco. If the distance dealer arranges to have Ford deliver your Bronco to your nearest local dealer you will have to pay that local dealer additional fees for receiving, inspecting and delivering it to you, called PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection), this could be $500 - $1,000. Of course if you plan to travel to that distant dealer and drive your new Bronco home you will not have all of these costs but long drives at a constant speed is not good for a new engine. There are many examples of the proper engine break-in procedure on the internet, here is one example:
https://www.theenginebuilders.com/break-in-procedure

Looking at Dealer Holdback, with the original 2% dealer holdback column there was not enough dealer profit to cover a $1,000 below invoice offer. When increased to a 3% dealer holdback based on new information from @Ghostrider454 & @JeffBrunini you can see the $1,000 below invoice offer becomes profitable to the dealer. The 3% dealer holdback includes 2% of MSRP plus 1% of MSRP based on performance goals. Further, dealers will be looking for upsells, financing or bonuses from Ford for additional profits.

TRIM LEVELS: There are multiple Trim Levels available for each Bronco sub-model, for example, there are four Badlands 4-door Trim Levels, E5D-331A, E5D-332A, E5D-333A and E5D-334A, see second spreadsheet below.

OTHER COSTS: This spreadsheet covers X-Plan, MSRP, Invoice and Dealer Fees. In the Granger Ford and Laura Ford examples the Dealer Fees include a $45 Temporary Transit Tag fee for out of state transport. There will be additional costs to your purchase including Bronco trim level, packages and options costs along with your home state mandated tax, title, registration and license fees.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dealer, salesperson or have any affiliation with them or Ford. I'm an engineer who put this spreadsheet together for my own use, I hope you find it useful.

Information about what the Ford discount X-Plan is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...below-invoice-and-more.2319/page-2#post-76441

Other threads discussing Bronco pricing and discounts include:
2021 Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List
Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice

Change Log:
7/20/2020 ver5 - corrected X-Plan Admin Fee & Dealer Fee per @bdub2you
At the request of @BroncoFrog95 I've added the file attachment for you fellow Excel geeks who want to modify the spreadsheet for your own use.
7/21/2020 ver6 - added "Increase" column to show price changes between models.
7/24/2020 ver7 - updated Laura Ford fee per @tmobileguy, updated dealer holdback to 3% per @Ghostrider454 & @JeffBrunini
7/31/2020 ver8 - Update to add $1,300 off for Granger Ford X-Plan Customers
8/4/2020 ver9 - Updated per @tmobileguy to show $45 temp tag fees.
8/10/2020 - Reverted back to v9 from v10, the v9 Admin Fee information was correct.
9/29/2020 - Update to v10 to show Granger Ford Oct 2020 $2,000 below invoice special.

View attachment 41714

Bronco Trim Levels
MSPR+DD: This is the MSRP with the Delivery & Destination fee included. The first dollar figure is for the lowest cost Trim for that Model. When you see a dollar figure with a + sign after it, this means the cost of that Model Trim still has to be added, however these costs have not been leaked yet so take your best estimate for your own personal use. This information is part of another spreadsheet in a different thread, see this link for additional Trim Level details:
Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet
View attachment 23786

Based off the Ford Bronco Price List dated 7/13/2020 at this thread:
2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing
View attachment 13377
Do Granger's prices include the documentation fee?

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, it is listed in the Doc fee column of the spreadsheet.
Sorry. I love the sheet and religiously use it, but I'm not sure which column you are referring to. I attached a photo of what I'm looking at, hopefully we are referring to the same sheet. Could you tell me which column letter you are referring to? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 7.15.22 PM.png

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry. I love the sheet and religiously use it, but I'm not sure which column you are referring to. I attached a photo of what I'm looking at, hopefully we are referring to the same sheet. Could you tell me which column letter you are referring to? Thank you.

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 7.15.22 PM
The one titled "DlrFee"

Reactions: ELS

Sponsored

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger question... I live in TN and my local dealer said they will honor X plan pricing. So if I switch to Granger then I would get $1,300 below X plan pricing? That sounds great but how would I get the Bronco back to TN (if I don't fly up there and drive it back)? Does anyone know what Granger is doing for out of state customers? I know the answer to my question is probably on another thread but there are soooo many threads to go through! Thanks!

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger question... I live in TN and my local dealer said they will honor X plan pricing. So if I switch to Granger then I would get $1,300 below X plan pricing? That sounds great but how would I get the Bronco back to TN (if I don't fly up there and drive it back)? Does anyone know what Granger is doing for out of state customers? I know the answer to my question is probably on another thread but there are soooo many threads to go through! Thanks!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/
Here’s the link

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe there's something I'm missing or just not clicking in my brain ...

Looking at the Sport on x-plan, the xplan price is higher than MSRP. Am I forgetting something that will end with X being cheaper than msrp once all is said and done, assuming no dealer addons+markup?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe there's something I'm missing or just not clicking in my brain ...

Looking at the Sport on x-plan, the xplan price is higher than MSRP. Am I forgetting something that will end with X being cheaper than msrp once all is said and done, assuming no dealer addons+markup?
X-Plan is always based on INVOICE, never on MSRP.

It is a discount factor from Invoice, some models could be .4% under invoice or .4% above invoice, every model has a different factor.

If you have some dealer quoting you HIGHER than MSRP you are getting RIPPED OFF BIG TIME, RUN, and find a new dealer.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
X-Plan is always based on INVOICE, never on MSRP.

It is a discount factor from Invoice, some models could be .4% under invoice or .4% above invoice, every model has a different factor.

If you have some dealer quoting you HIGHER than MSRP you are getting RIPPED OFF BIG TIME, RUN, and find a new dealer.
This is what I mean, the x-plan site for the Sport shows plan pricing as being more expensive than msrp. If the Bronco has the same deal, does that mean it may be advantageous to *not* use x-plan?

Screenshot_20201013-125000.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is what I mean, the x-plan site for the Sport shows plan pricing as being more expensive than msrp. If the Bronco has the same deal, does that mean it may be advantageous to *not* use x-plan?
Okay, now I see the confusion, to get the total price of any model you always have to add the $1,495 Destination/Delivery fee Ford charges every dealer to receive the vehicle. So taking your example, say for the Bronco Sport Badlands, the X-Plan discounted price is $31,696 plus $1,495 D/D, less $300 Incentive which totals $$32,891.

To say it another way, the Bronco Sport Badlands MSRP is $32,660, the X-Plan discount price is $31,696, a savings of $964, BEFORE Destination/Delivery fee is added and the Incentive of $300 is subtracted.

Last edited:

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, now I see the confusion, to get the total price of any model you always have to add the $1,495 Destination/Delivery fee Ford charges every dealer to receive the vehicle. So taking your example, say for the Bronco Sport Badlands, the X-Plan discounted price is $31,696 plus $1,495 D/D, less $300 Incentive which totals $$32,891.

To say it another way, the Bronco Sport Badlands MSRP is $32,660, the X-Plan discount price is $31,696, a savings of $964, BEFORE Destination/Delivery fee is added and the Incentive of $300 is subtracted.
Ok so the MSRP column does *not* include the 1495 D/D, while Net Price *does* include it? It's a little confusing because the notes for 'Net Price' state the D/D is 'extra'

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok so the MSRP column does *not* include the 1495 D/D, while Net Price *does* include it? It's a little confusing because the notes for 'Net Price' state the D/D is 'extra'
You have it correct now.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the trim level pricing was released and that's how those prices were settled upon, not that it was possible pricing. Now I get why everyone is looking forward to the B&P. Now there's a bit of a lump in my throat... Hope I didn't celebrate too soon!

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does ANYONE know what A Plan price will be, on say a base 2 door, with and without sasquatch pkg?

Another comment/issue....I see the AUTOMATIC comes with the sasquatch.....AND it comes with the 2.7 bigger motor..... if you buy BOTH thhe sasquatch pkg AND larger 2.7 motor....shouldn't you get a discount on one of the pkges? its like your paying TWICE for the automatic transmission...? or am I missing something??? thanks! Bob
Sponsored