Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 275 is actually an internal fee, audit amount for the dealership.

The customer will not see it on the retail contract paperwork, only on the spreadsheet that has to be filled out for Ford.

Our $1300 off and reduction in the Doc fee is all the consumer sees and pays.

Great question BTW
I'm so confused...lol.

Is the $1,300 off invoice for Granger column equal to X-Plan price minus $1,000 or is Granger offering $1,300 off X-Plan eligible buyers without using the X-Plan?

I'm sorry to deep dive but if I'm confused, others might be as well but maybe not.
Sponsored

MrDrewCrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like one if the easiest ways to get Xplan is to join the MCA unless you work for one of the aforementioned companies. That being said, does anyone know, assuming Ford allows XPlan pricing, when you have to give the pin for the pricing? I.E. At the time you configure and order through dealership or when you take delivery. Just trying to figure out, if I join MCA to get xplan, when I should do it. 60 days before December or wait......see if Xplan will be available and then join. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks for the additional information. Guess I’ll need to get signed up for my membership.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so confused...lol.

Is the $1,300 off invoice for Granger column equal to X-Plan price minus $1,000 or is Granger offering $1,300 off X-Plan eligible buyers without using the X-Plan?

I'm sorry to deep dive but if I'm confused, others might be as well but maybe not.
Must be xplan participant for the $1300 off otherwise it is the $1000

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Must be xplan participant for the $1300 off otherwise it is the $1000
Interesting approach Albert. The only problem is that you cannot claim the $300.00 X-Plan Commission unless you sell the vehicle for X-Plan Price as printed on the Invoice plus no more than $100 as a Doc fee. Period. No Exceptions. Any deviations from X-Plan pricing, + or -, can trigger a full Factory Dealer Audit, chargebacks and penalties. You cannot genuinely offer X-Plan at anything other than the Invoice X-Plan Price. Selling at below invoice however is a dealership choice with no issues. So you may as well offer all your customers a $1300.00 below invoice deal instead of fudging about looking after X-Plan customers.

Sponsored

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is a program by Ford for "Partner Companies" to receive a fixed discount and fees off of most Ford models, three ways to qualify:

If you work for a "Partner Company", check list here:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

Login:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
Information:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

The second method is to join The Mustang Club of America (MCA). Pay $25 membership, wait 60 days to qualify (some say less).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

The third method is to own 100 shares of Ford Stock, hold them a minimum of 6 months and then get Pin Number, see this post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815
This thread has more information for discussion of the X-Plan:
X-Plan Pricing & Usage
Here are some posts with good information on X-Plan:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ng-process-discussions.1399/page-9#post-47491
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/are-you-not-entertained.1594/page-7#post-50975
LOL. Mustang Club called me out as I attempted to join. They clearly know that people are joining just to get the X-Plan. Not stopping me.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i downloaded the Excel sheet to look at offline but all the invoice and MSRP prices are showing "#" signs and hence all the resulting calcs!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting approach Albert. The only problem is that you cannot claim the $300.00 X-Plan Commission unless you sell the vehicle for X-Plan Price as printed on the Invoice plus no more than $100 as a Doc fee. Period. No Exceptions. Any deviations from X-Plan pricing, + or -, can trigger a full Factory Dealer Audit, chargebacks and penalties. You cannot genuinely offer X-Plan at anything other than the Invoice X-Plan Price. Selling at below invoice however is a dealership choice with no issues. So you may as well offer all your customers a $1300.00 below invoice deal instead of fudging about looking after X-Plan customers.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think @Granger Ford is extending the Bronco to customers at $1300.00 below invoice instead of fudging about looking after X-Plan customers... at least that is how I am understanding it.

However, doing some quick math shows $1300 below invoice is less than 93.5% (Invoice plus Holdback) MSRP for Badlands 2-door. I think they are literally losing money doing it this way but I ignorant when it come to dealerships true cost.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i downloaded the Excel sheet to look at offline but all the invoice and MSRP prices are showing "#" signs and hence all the resulting calcs!
The # signs show when your column is to narrow, so simply widen your columns, this is standard Excel behavior. Trick, select all columns affected and double click on them to automatically size the columns.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to get too involved with your discussion, but I see this as Granger getting X-plan eligible buyers (whether they use the plan or not to buy the Bronco) a little bit extra. Yeah, if they use the plan, they'd be bound by the X plan rules. If the buyer would rather take the under invoice pricing vs the X-plan, then they are giving them a little extra.

I don't see a dealer risking their business over $300, but I could be wrong. People do weird things.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL. Mustang Club called me out as I attempted to join. They clearly know that people are joining just to get the X-Plan. Not stopping me.
Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) giphy

Made it in, without detection...

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

would also love to know the price diff on the engines .... how much do you think the 2.7 will add to the price?
I'm pretty sure i wont be in the aftermarket parts for at least a year or two so i would rather get most things up front .... not that the engine is an aftermarket option LOL

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI for anyone interested.
100 shares of Ford will make you eligible for xplan. Current price is $6.67 a share. So $667 to buy 100. The divided is currently suspended, but it was paying .15 cents a share per quarter. So $15 a quarter if you own the 100 shares. That works out to $60 a year you'll get paid to maintain xplan pricing.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they let you join still ?
I just went on to there site to join and noticed it’s getting up datedand can’t do it online right now ?
Sponsored