Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL. Mustang Club called me out as I attempted to join. They clearly know that people are joining just to get the X-Plan. Not stopping me.

Did they let you join still ?
I just went on to there site to join and noticed it’s getting up datedand can’t do it online right now ?
If things get to the point where MCA doesn’t allow new members, there are over 3,300 participating organizations out there including Disabled American Veterans ($10/mo) or National Corn Growers Association ($40/yr).

Get creative or join a cause you may actually enjoy/use.

https://www.dahlford.com/x-plan-partners.html

Rules I’ve seen but may be different elsewhere is to be a member or a participating partner for two months before you can generate a PIN.
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are other ways to get X-Plan if the MCA website is not working right now, you can join the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association):
https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program

Or check this link for the full list of other organizations and companies, some of which may be open to the public, like MCA and EAA:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
Beat me to it... it’s hard to work off an iPhone.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is not personal whatsoever, it is strictly business. When forum members see a dealer being less then honest we share the information with the community. All of your posts demonstrate a great deal of insider knowledge in Ford Dealership Operations and Ford Policy. You may not be a sales manager, but from your knowledge it is clear you work at a Ford dealership, regardless of your job title.

We welcome dealers to the forum, helping members out with honest information, such as these dealers:
Granger Ford
Bronco Dealer
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

So far your posts just tell everyone what they cannot do and why Granger Ford should not be making their offer to forum members. If you are here to just discuss the Bronco, you think we would hear something like "Should I buy the Sasquatch Package, I really want 33" tires?", but instead we learn what triggers a "full Factory Dealer Audit".

So others understand, here are the posts I'm referring to, shortened for brevity, click on the name for the link to the original posts:
Well said @North7

I say let each store do what they want if your store won't so be it..

Life is too short to rain on everyone's parade.

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone had experience purchasing with Laura Ford? I’m from Indiana and have only had a few dealerships that are taking x-plan and none are going below MSR. I’ll be trading in my mustang and I’m willing to drive to pick up my Bronco. thanks!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone had experience purchasing with Laura Ford? I’m from Indiana and have only had a few dealerships that are taking x-plan and none are going below MSR. I’ll be trading in my mustang and I’m willing to drive to pick up my Bronco. thanks!
There are a bunch of dealers stating for forum members that they will be accepting the X-Plan.

Please read over the below thread and review the spreadsheet @schase created for the most up-to-date information.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

Sponsored

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are a bunch of dealers stating for forum members that they will be accepting the X-Plan.

Please read over the below thread and review the spreadsheet @schase created for the most up-to-date information.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/
Thanks, I looked over that list. I would go with Granger, but Laura is closer. I’m also looking at base, so $2000 off MSRP would be better deal for me. I like what Granger Ford has said on the forum, but haven’t read anything from Laura. I may end up driving farther to go with Granger. I have x plan so the $ difference isn’t that much.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are we sure if MSRP includes freight ?.....some dealers play with this.....this is about Laura Ford

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From other friends who have attempted to pay all or part of their new vehicle cost with a Visa, MC, or AMEX card, they have said the dealer would not accept the full purchase price of the vehicles (purchase prices upwards of $45,000 With credit card limits exceeding that number). The reason is that the credit card processing charges eat into the dealer’s profit and they won’t accept that cost component. The most they have been willing to accept is a partial payment of $5000, and the rest coming from cash and/or financing sources.
A lot of credit card companies will send you “convenience checks”. You can write the check on your credit card account for purchases. This could be an option?

Cougar91

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.louisburgford.com
Vehicle(s)
Me=New Ford's as Demo's/Wife=Plat Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lot of credit card companies will send you “convenience checks”. You can write the check on your credit card account for purchases. This could be an option?
It’s an expensive option that is equivalent to taking a cash advance from an ATM. You don’t want to do that as the interest rate is high and a % cash advance charge applies. Shred those checks as they only make money for the card issuer

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for this info. I just saw that the company that I work for is on the x-plan list.

If things get to the point where MCA doesn’t allow new members, there are over 3,300 participating organizations out there including Disabled American Veterans ($10/mo) or National Corn Growers Association ($40/yr).

Get creative or join a cause you may actually enjoy/use.

https://www.dahlford.com/x-plan-partners.html

Rules I’ve seen but may be different elsewhere is to be a member or a participating partner for two months before you can generate a PIN.

BroncoRx77

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 8.00.12 PM

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 8.06.22 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but I only see the Bronco Sport on the X plan.
Sponsored