William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@North7, do you need to update the spreadsheet to drop the $1895 from WT and FE for no shadow black HT? Thanks for getting that together btw, probably one of the best things on this site and I've modded it a bit to add in the options to figure out my bottom line.
Sponsored

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@North7, do you need to update the spreadsheet to drop the $1895 from WT and FE for no shadow black HT? Thanks for getting that together btw, probably one of the best things on this site and I've modded it a bit to add in the options to figure out my bottom line.
Good idea, I'll make that change in my planned November update.

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spoke with Capital Ford in Carson City and they told me that on Friday they received a note from Ford stating that X-plan pricing won't be available on any Broncos at all. Has anyone else heard this?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FastPony2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 raptor , 2006 Mustang ,2015 50th 2017 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my dealers in Michigan are stating i can not use my share holder discounts
the leading reason I invested in ford stock was to get those benefits can any one confirm ford will or will not honor the share holder discounts

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

my dealers in Michigan are stating i can not use my share holder discounts
the leading reason I invested in ford stock was to get those benefits can any one confirm ford will or will not honor the share holder discounts
The shareholder plan is in fact simply another way to be eligible for the X-Plan. Ford has come out and said the MY21 Bronco will not be eligible for the X-Plan, see link below. Now that is not to say your dealer may offer you equivalent pricing to what the X-Plan would be.

BUT, be very careful and cautions, the dealer may tell you they will offer the pricing and then pledge ignorance later as say oh, Ford is not allowing X-Plan pricing on the Bronco for MY21, in other words, normal dealer games.

2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford]

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Updated OP, post #1
11/1/2020 - Update to v11 to reduce MSRP of Wildtrak and First Edition by $1,895 due to late availability of the Black Painted Modular Hardtop. For Invoice Price estimate on the Wildtrak and First Edition I reduced the price by $1,781 ($1,895 * .094), a reduction of 6%, the same invoice estimate being used for options, packages and accessories.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did the lines for $1300 go? Obviously I can do the math, just noticed they were now not on it.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you mind sharing your mod-ed spreadsheet with me?

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my local dealer is trying to argue that a dealer offering x plan is being fishy and that their MSRP is transparent. Haha I think they are being fishy by trying to make the x plan calculation seem like some random number Ford offers and not a known calculation.

Their example doesn’t make sense.
I got this text as I was leaving you a voicemail. So I have an invoice for a Bronco Sport. On the Sport, it seems Ford is offering X-plan. So on this particular VIN, the MSRP is $28155.00 and the Xplan pricing is $27955.38, making a $199.62 difference between the two. Obviously that number will be different on different Broncos.

Maybe this is right but the examples show close to $2k on a well equipped BL.

The Mullinax dealer in Mobile offering x plan seems legit, no additional deposit, and basically x plan plus tax.

I’m not that familiar with x plan but want to make sure I’m looking at this correctly.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So my local dealer is trying to argue that a dealer offering x plan is being fishy and that their MSRP is transparent. Haha I think they are being fishy by trying to make the x plan calculation seem like some random number Ford offers and not a known calculation.

Their example doesn’t make sense.
I got this text as I was leaving you a voicemail. So I have an invoice for a Bronco Sport. On the Sport, it seems Ford is offering X-plan. So on this particular VIN, the MSRP is $28155.00 and the Xplan pricing is $27955.38, making a $199.62 difference between the two. Obviously that number will be different on different Broncos.

Maybe this is right but the examples show close to $2k on a well equipped BL.

The Mullinax dealer in Mobile offering x plan seems legit, no additional deposit, and basically x plan plus tax.

I’m not that familiar with x plan but want to make sure I’m looking at this correctly.
Take the Bronco Sport invoice price from below and then then factor the X-Plan price to get yourself an estimate, the factor is -0.4% * Invoice. If your X-Plan eligible then go to the X-Plan website and you can look it up, or look at the second image below.

Read these two posts on the Bronco Sport X-Plan pricing for more info.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ce-and-below-invoice.2319/page-20#post-241067
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ce-and-below-invoice.2319/page-20#post-241123
(This X-Plan pricing from the first link is pasted below.)

This is from the Bronco Sport forum:
https://www.broncosportforum.com/fo...dels-trims-packages-options-accessories.1091/
Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 2021 Bronco Sport Price List
Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) screenshot_20201013-125000-

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok thanks. I actually have reserved a Bronco and think I have it all straight. I decided to transfer with the dealer offering x-plan match.

Take the Bronco Sport invoice price from below and then then factor the X-Plan price to get yourself an estimate, the factor is -0.4% * Invoice. If your X-Plan eligible then go to the X-Plan website and you can look it up, or look at the second image below.

Read these two posts on the Bronco Sport X-Plan pricing for more info.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ce-and-below-invoice.2319/page-20#post-241067
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ce-and-below-invoice.2319/page-20#post-241123
(This X-Plan pricing from the first link is pasted below.)

This is from the Bronco Sport forum:
https://www.broncosportforum.com/fo...dels-trims-packages-options-accessories.1091/
Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) screenshot_20201013-125000-

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Working with one of the spreadsheets on the site, this is what I came up with for my OBX build. Would this be accurate for estimating the x-plan honored price? Seems a bit high.

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) Pricing Example

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Working with one of the spreadsheets on the site, this is what I came up with for my OBX build. Would this be accurate for estimating the x-plan honored price? Seems a bit high.

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) Pricing Example
I had to recreate your spreadsheet, It looks like you have an error in your X-Plan discount. If you want, send me your spreadsheet by PM and I will look at it.

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 1605361949916
Sponsored