North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As of October 2020, Ford has stated the Bronco will not be eligible for X-Plan pricing on the MY21 Bronco, more details here:
2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford]

For anyone having questions about different dealers, see this Master list link, it is old, so you need check to confirm their current pricing.
2021 Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List

This is a spreadsheet I made to compare X-Plan pricing at a local dealer (if available) to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford, Stephens Ford, Texas Buyers Group, etc.) or $2,000 below MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford). For the $2,000 below MSRP example, the values in red show where they are more expensive then the $1,000 below Invoice example, only the Base and Big Bend models are less expensive.

Make sure you consider the total cost of the offers, the dealers that are some distance from you will require additional shipping or travel costs to get your Bronco. Of course if you plan to travel to that distant dealer and drive your new Bronco home you will not have all of these costs but long drives at a constant speed is not good for a new engine. There are many examples of the proper engine break-in procedure on the internet, here is one example:
https://www.theenginebuilders.com/break-in-procedure

The 3% dealer holdback includes 2% of MSRP plus 1% of MSRP based on performance goals. Further, dealers will be looking for upsells, financing or bonuses from Ford for additional profits.

TRIM LEVELS: There are multiple Trim Levels available for each Bronco sub-model, pricing can be adjusted in the spreadsheet for your selected trim level from the below Jan 19, 2021 Ford price list.

OTHER COSTS: This spreadsheet covers X-Plan, MSRP, Invoice and Dealer Fees. In the Granger Ford and Laura Ford examples the Dealer Fees include a $45 Temporary Transit Tag fee for out of state transport. There will be additional costs to your purchase including Bronco trim level, packages and options costs along with your home state mandated tax, title, registration and license fees.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dealer, salesperson or have any affiliation with them or Ford. I'm an engineer who put this spreadsheet together for my own use, I hope you find it useful.

Information about what the Ford discount X-Plan is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...below-invoice-and-more.2319/page-2#post-76441

Other threads discussing Bronco pricing and discounts include:
Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice

Change Log:
9/29/2020 - Update to v10 to show Granger Ford Oct 2020 $2,000 below invoice special.
11/1/2020 - Update to v11 to reduce MSRP of Wildtrak and First Edition by $1,895 due to late availability of the Black Painted Modular Hardtop. For Invoice Price estimate on the Wildtrak and First Edition I reduced the price by $1,781 ($1,895 * .094), a reduction of 6%, the same invoice estimate being used for options, packages and accessories.

1/22/2021 - Update to v12 with Ford's Jan 19, 2021 prices, only Wildtrak and First Edition changed.

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 1611324735904

The above spreadsheet should be used in conjunction with the below Jan 19, 2021 Ford Price List for ordering, see this thread for the full price list and spreadsheet:
Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19]

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 2021-ford-bronco-invoice-price-list-msrp-
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a spreadsheet I put together originally to compare X-Plan pricing at a local dealer to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice.
Nice work, and very informative.
One (very) small detail - Outer Banks, not Outer Bands. Typos drive me nuts.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks a lot for this. Sorry if this has been answered before, but has x-plan availability been confirmed for First Edition?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks a lot for this. Sorry if this has been answered before, but has x-plan availability been confirmed for First Edition?
From what I understand Ford still has not officially said if X-Plan will apply to the Bronco. But what we do know is it normally for production volume models, like the Bronco, but limited production models, like the Raptor and GT350 are ineligible, so it is possible the First Edition will not be eligible either since it is a limited production model.

Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm flying there ($165) and driving back same day. Little bit of gas (maybe $100-$150?) and I'm all up for saving that $1000 under invoice. The drive will be *fun*!
I take part of this back... I wonder if this COVID19 crap will still be going on. I've got two friends with it and it's nasty as hell. Might be worth losing $800-$900 to avoid the risk of a plane ride.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've updated the spreadsheet to ver5 to correct the X-Plan Admin Fee & Dealer Fee thanks to the feedback of user @bdub2you.

Also, at the request of user @BroncoFrog95 I've added the file attachment for you fellow Excel geeks who want to modify the spreadsheet for your own use.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, what is the x plan?

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry, what is the x plan?
It is a program by Ford for "Partner Companies" to receive a fixed discount and fees off of most Ford models, three ways to qualify:

If you work for a "Partner Company", check list here:
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/
If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

Login:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
Information:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

The second method is to join The Mustang Club of America (MCA). Pay $25 membership, wait 60 days to qualify (some say less).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

The third method is to own 100 shares of Ford Stock, hold them a minimum of 6 months and then get Pin Number, see this post:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815
This thread has more information for discussion of the X-Plan:
X-Plan Pricing & Usage
Here are some posts with good information on X-Plan:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ng-process-discussions.1399/page-9#post-47491
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/are-you-not-entertained.1594/page-7#post-50975

Last edited:

TXWILD

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F250 12 inch lift on 40's
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Xplan for the ‘W’. That $11k difference between FE and Wildtrack is huge. Especially if the FE has shit interior
That is why I opted for the Wildtrak. I'd rather have the loaded out Wildrak and save some coin.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is a spreadsheet I put together originally to compare X-Plan pricing at a local dealer to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford). I've also added the comparison of the $1,000 discount from Invoice to the $2,000 discount from MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford). Note in this second comparison some of the values in red show this discount approach is actually more expensive than the dealers offering the discount from Invoice, only the Base and Big Bend models are less expensive. This update also is expanded to include all models and additional information such as the spread between MSRP & Invoice, the 2% Dealer Holdback, along with Destination & Delivery fees.

As you review the data different things will jump out to each person. One thing I saw is the dealers that are some distance from you will require additional shipping costs to ship your Bronco to you or if they arrange to have it delivered to your local dealer you will have to pay that local dealer additional fees for receiving it and doing the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection). Of course if you plan to travel to that distant dealer and drive your new Bronco home you will not have all of these costs but you do want to be cautious on the length of travel and the impact this will have on new engine break-in.

Looking at the 2% Dealer Holdback, you can see it may not cover the offer of $1,000 below invoice. Dealers have to make up this loss somewhere so maybe they will be looking for upsells, financing or volume bonuses from Ford. I'm not familiar with how the Ford dealer bonus program works so perhaps we will have some more knowledgeable people join in on the conversation that can provide additional insight.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dealer, salesperson or have any affiliation with them or Ford. I'm an engineer who put this spreadsheet together for my own use, I hope you find it useful.

More information about what the Ford discount X-Plan is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...below-invoice-and-more.2319/page-2#post-76441
Other threads discussing Bronco pricing and discounts include:
Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice
Based off the Ford Bronco Price List dated 7/13/2020 at this thread:
2021 BRONCO PRICE LIST – MSRP & Dealer Invoice Pricing

Change Log
7/20/2020 ver5 - corrected X-Plan Admin Fee & Dealer Fee per user @bdub2you
At the request of @BroncoFrog95 I've added the file attachment for you fellow Excel geeks who want to modify the spreadsheet for your own use.

View attachment 13983

Based off official price list:

View attachment 13377
Thank You for putting this together!

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That is why I opted for the Wildtrak. I'd rather have the loaded out Wildrak and save some coin.
I also reserved a Wildtrack but I think a loaded one is just as much as a first edition
Sponsored