Yuri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha R1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Local dealer just sent me this:
I saw that you were interested in ordering a Bronco, we are taking pre-orders now for $500, that obviously goes towards the purchase price of the bronco, once we know more about pricing and colors and options we will go over stuff at that time, right now there are four orders in front of you so you would be number five.... and yes we will be charging MSRP, no more and no less.
Sponsored

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Le
My dealership in Frisco, TX says that the reservation process changed THIS MORNING. I am trying to get details. Has anyone else heard this??
Let me know what they say. I dealt with Grapevine Ford on my last vehicle. Not a terrible experience but not a fan of their after-the-sale service.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw that you were interested in ordering a Bronco, we are taking pre-orders now for $500, that obviously goes towards the purchase price of the bronco, once we know more about pricing and colors and options we will go over stuff at that time, right now there are four orders in front of you so you would be number five.... and yes we will be charging MSRP, no more and no less.
yeah, I'd tell them to piss right off.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So expectations are that reservations open exactly at 8pm or after the reveal is finished?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Le

Let me know what they say. I dealt with Grapevine Ford on my last vehicle. Not a terrible experience but not a fan of their after-the-sale service.
Good to know about Grapevine Ford, they're opening another location in Prosper.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealership in Frisco, TX says that the reservation process changed THIS MORNING. I am trying to get details. Has anyone else heard this??
It is killing these dealers that Ford has given the consumer some control.....they go to their default mode.....lie lie lie

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of Ford Plans... I have multiple family members (Uncles and Cousins) who work at or retired from Ford plants. Does that qualify me for the X Plan somehow? If so how does one go about using that?
As a retiree, they should be able to get you a pin number. I believe it should be the Z-plan.

Sponsored

CrazyHorse

Badlands
First Name
Yuri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha R1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you guys choose another dealership to work with? Try to renegotiate the $.5k down terms? I'm in Boulder so all dealers in my area will be selling at MSRP.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Would you guys choose another dealership to work with? Try to renegotiate the $.5k down terms? I'm in Boulder so all dealers in my area will be selling at MSRP.
Place your order today on ford.com ONLY. Once locked in you have until December to decide on your dealer.

Here is my tip, if your uncertain about your dealer, choose your 2nd or 3rd choice, further away for example when you select the dealer tonight. This way your not tipping you hand to your closest 1st choice dealer when it comes time for negotiations. Then if you can successfully negotiate an acceptable deal with your first choice dealer you call Ford and change the reservation to them.

CrazyHorse

Badlands
First Name
Yuri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha R1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked with another dealer:
That is great today is the big revel day! I am not sure on how pricing will be on the new Bronco my guess is that it will be selling for over MSRP.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked with another dealer:
That is great today is the big revel day! I am not sure on how pricing will be on the new Bronco my guess is that it will be selling for over MSRP.
If people really have the ability to move their reservations.. good luck w/ that.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Place your order today on ford.com ONLY. Once locked in you have until December to decide on your dealer.

Here is my tip, if your uncertain about your dealer, choose your 2nd or 3rd choice, further away for example when you select the dealer tonight. This way your not tipping you hand to your closest 1st choice dealer when it comes time for negotiations. Then if you can successfully negotiate an acceptable deal with your first choice dealer you call Ford and change the reservation to them.
So even if you plan to use Crispy you would just select his dealer on Ford.com and go that way?
Sponsored