Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The Bronco reservation/order process may not track the Mach-E exactly, but for an idea, here is the Mach-E reservation FAQ along with some other explanatory documents on the Mach-E's reservation/order process:

RESERVATION FAQ:
https://www.ford.com/buy-site-wide-content/overlays/mach-e-overlays/online-reservation-faq/

ad8f6121347955dae6b2efc5401884b6x.jpg

1576613558199-png.png

RESERVATION TO ORDER CONVERSION PROCESS

mach-e-reservations-quickguide-png.png

reservation-to-order-journey-1-jpg.jpg

Advertisement

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
The Bronco reservation/order process
thanks for providing some info. A little clarification please:

1593470044697.png

I created an account at https://www.ford.com/profile/myprofilev2/ but never received any email invitation. Am I good to go???

Currently, that site only references Mach E...So, is it the case that sometime on 7/13 Ford will update it to include Bronco??

North7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Sorento AWD
What is a reservation?

The reservation is the opportunity for customers to configure and be among one of the first to order the Ford Mustang Mach-E all-electric SUV with a $500 refundable Reservation Deposit. It is not an actual order and does not guarantee delivery.1
So it sounds like we need to fork over the $100 refundable reservation fee to use the configurator?

Hopefully not, if there is one you would think it would be open to everyone as a way to encourage you to take your selected configuration to the next step.

OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

1593470044697.png

I created an account at https://www.ford.com/profile/myprofilev2/ but never received any email invitation. Am I good to go???

Currently, that site only references Mach E...So, is it the case that sometime on 7/13 Ford will update it to include Bronco??
These Mach-E docs were posted only for reference, not as a guide for reserving the Bronco, which will have its own process, links, website, etc.

OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So it sounds like we need to fork over the $100 refundable reservation fee to use the configurator?

Hopefully not, if there is one you would think it would be open to everyone as a way to encourage you to take your selected configuration to the next step.
No, if there's a configurator made available, it will be open to everyone to use - just like the Mach-E builder was.

ExJPR?

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi

Funkdoobiest

First Name
Raoul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Does Ford release “special edition” runs like anniversary editions? I could imagine seeing a “heritage edition” special trim for the first year which could be limited release and involve reservations.
Something higher end with a special retro color.
Is that a Ford kind of marketing choice?
I read in other posts that there will be a Bronco first edition or something like that.

I'm probably in for 2 reservations as we are in the market for 2 cars and it works out because I want a two door manual and a four door auto.

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Tremor, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis

1593470044697.png

Jim , you can set up an acct at owner.ford.com or log in if you already made one. When the reservation / configurator is live, those credentials are what you need to secure one.

Goes

First Name
Roger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone explain to me what X plan and Z plan are?

vintage

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
A reservation and deposit before a test drive and seeing it in person??? Sounds like another auto manufacturer gimmick.
200w.gif

Last edited:

Cooknn

First Name
David Cook
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone explain to me what X plan and Z plan are?
A Plan: Current Ford employee or family member. Z Plan: Retired Ford employee or family member. X Plan: Employee of a Ford business partner.

My father retired after 30 years with Ford. I spoke with my local dealer about Z Plan on the '21 Bronco and he says no problem on his end, although details have yet to be released. So, fingers crossed.

Spooled

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Does anyone know if plan pricing is something that is dictated by Ford or by dealer choice? And can the dealer ignore your eligibility?

Example: Cool Bronco launch edition is eligible for plan pricing, but the dealer says nah we're selling at MSRP plus were adding 10k because F you.

fossil

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Raptor 1995 SVT Cobra
A Plan: Current Ford employee or family member. Z Plan: Retired Ford employee or family member. X Plan: Employee of a Ford business partner.
My father retired after 30 years with Ford. I spoke with my local dealer about Z Plan on the '21 Bronco and he says no problem on his end, although details have yet to be released. So, fingers crossed.
Ford has, in the past, initally denied A-X-Z plan purchases on new models. Hopefully not this time.

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...