First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right...because thats where I got it. It's for the Sport, not the regular bronco.
Remember the Second latest rumor on the sport claiming today being the day the order banks open?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember the Second latest rumor on the sport claiming today being the day the order banks open?
Right, which made no sense when it came to what was actually happening. Its not going to hurt anything delaying it two weeks.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who said that we aren't going to get pricing with a build and price? We are already 90 days delayed for the reveal due a shit show of reasons and the Sport will be in production in less then 60 days, since they already did pre-production builds right before COVID took off.

Ford isn't going to be stupid with pricing-they are going to be within reason of the Wrangler...the dealerships I'm not too sure of, but that all depends on the state of the economy this time next year.
Could've sworn Crispy said pricing isn't done until much later, like it's the last thing they do right before production starts.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could've sworn Crispy said pricing isn't done until much later, like it's the last thing they do right before production starts.
It's pretty standard in the industry to hold pricing close to availability. If they give that info too early, it gives the competition time to respond and adjust their pricing.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Diveristy? only stock I have right now is some Ford stock and stock in the company I work for....(ESOP).....
Hey @JimmyDean how is your ESOP? Our owners sold 2 years ago to become an ESOP so we aren't really that far in. I'm hoping in 12+ years when I can retire this is actually worth a nice chunk, but 1st time in an ESOP. Wondering if you've seen good things on your end.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

100 is all you need to qualify for X-Plan as a shareholder. If you believe in the company, buy as many shares as you can afford without wrecking the diversity of your portfolio.
Ok, I'm trying to follow you guys here. So this X-plan you speak of. If I buy 100 shares of Ford stock today, in 6 months I become eligible for this x-plan pricing. What does that get me? You can just give me the dummy version, like x-plan = $2000 below MSRP or something like that. And second question, is this x-plan guaranteed? Or could Ford or Dealer say No we don't offer that on new Bronco?

Thanks in advance.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, I'm trying to follow you guys here. So this X-plan you speak of. If I buy 100 shares of Ford stock today, in 6 months I become eligible for this x-plan pricing. What does that get me? You can just give me the dummy version, like x-plan = $2000 below MSRP or something like that. And second question, is this x-plan guaranteed? Or could Ford or Dealer say No we don't offer that on new Bronco?

Thanks in advance.
Here's some info.
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/howitworks/how_it_works.do

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @JimmyDean how is your ESOP? Our owners sold 2 years ago to become an ESOP so we aren't really that far in. I'm hoping in 12+ years when I can retire this is actually worth a nice chunk, but 1st time in an ESOP. Wondering if you've seen good things on your end.
If I'd started here instead of going into the military in 2000, I'd've been retired last year with an estimated 10mil in the bank. since I joined 10 years late, my goal is to retire at 30 years with about 6-7 mil in the bank. that first 15 years or so of a strong company going ESOP can be crazy, as long as the initial valuation isn't stupidly high. but we outperform the market every year by at least 10%

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like that requires a login. I found this info since I wanted to know as well.

X-Plan Pricing Calculation
How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

https://m.carsdirect.com/deals-arti...lan-d-plan-pricing#X_Plan_Pricing_Calculation
I copied some of it.

1. OVERVIEW

The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company to the employees, retirees, spouses and other household members (driver’s license required for proof of residency) of selected Tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company. Participation in the program is contingent on the Partner Company's continued relationship with Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company and will stay in effect until terminated by either party upon a thirty (30) days prior written notice provided to the other party. Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company may terminate this program upon thirty (30) days notice at its respective sole discretion.

2. PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS AND ELIGIBILITY

X-Plan

Partner Recognition:

An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):

• Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and spouses of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of specific organizations or groups.
  • Residents of the same household as listed above (driver’s license required for proof of residency).
  • Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.

3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY

• For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
  • For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.

4. PRODUCTS

Eligible Products

• Current Ford and Lincoln model year and prior model year vehicles sold in the United States. See your local dealer for vehicle eligibility.
  • Vehicles may be ordered from production or, if the dealer agrees, may be selected from the inventory of the dealership. Dealers are not required to participate, but if they do, they must be an authorized Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company dealer for the product sold and agree to abide by the New Vehicle Purchase Program guidelines set forth in this document.
  • Prior model year vehicles may be purchased or leased while supplies last for products under X-Plan. See your selling dealer for details.
  • Dealer demonstrator units (no mileage restriction). No additional discount is permitted beyond incentives compatible with an X-Plan deal.

Ineligible Products

• Certain commercial use or specialty products and certain "low-supply" vehicles as defined by Ford and Lincoln. Click here for a specific list of Ineligible Products
  • Used vehicles.
  • Driver training vehicles.

5. PROGRAM POLICIES

Customer/Sponsor Obligations and Rules

• It is a direct violation of the program rules to provide PINs to customers referred to the sponsor by a dealership employee or to use a dealership employee as a broker to locate X-Plan customers. In other words, you may not use a dealership or dealership employee to find customers, and you may not sell PINs to a dealership or dealership employee. In fact, selling PINs to anyone is a violation of Plan rules and is strictly prohibited. Violations of these rules will result in suspension of X-Plan eligibility (sponsor and/or company)
  • Vehicles purchased or leased by customers sponsored by a Partner Recognition employee/retiree count against the number of vehicle sales which an employee/retiree may sponsor during any calendar year.
  • Vehicles purchased or leased by customers sponsored by a Partner Recognition employee/retiree count against the number of vehicle sales which an employee/retiree may sponsor during any calendar year.
  • Any solicitation or acceptance of money, items of value or discounts off the New Vehicle Purchase Program price not defined in this document from a dealership or anyone connected with or acting on behalf of the dealership in connection with the purchase or lease of a vehicle under the New Vehicle Purchase Program, is contrary to the Plan's provisions and to Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company policy and is prohibited.
  • If after ordering a vehicle under the terms of the New Vehicle Purchase Program, the customer cannot take delivery from the designated dealership, the customer must promptly advise the proper dealership representative, and the customer must refrain from signing any dealership document indicating acceptance or delivery of the vehicle.
  • X-Plan customers are required to arbitrate warranty-related disputes via the Dispute Resolution Program (DRP) before initiating or proceeding with legal action. Failure to seek resolution of warranty-related disputes via the DRP before initiating legal action may result in the suspension of Purchase Plan privileges for sponsor and/or company.
    • The Dispute Resolution Program (DRP) process is a cost-free program available to owners or lessees of qualifying Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company vehicles. The program is independently owned administered by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Service or product performance complaints involving Ford and Lincoln cars, vans, sport utilities and light trucks, which are within the terms of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, are eligible for DRP review. The Warranty Guide provided with all new Ford and Lincoln vehicles at delivery contains important information about customer assistance and the Dispute Resolution Program. For more information about the program, call the
      BBB Auto Line at 1-800-428-3718, or the Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-
      392-3673.
    • Failure to seek resolution of warranty-related disputes via the DRP process before initiating legal action may result in the suspension of Purchase Plan privileges (as noted
      under "What if a Customer Ignores the Conditions?").

Dealership Obligations and Rules

• Participating dealerships agree to comply with all of the terms outlined in this document, including the Red Carpet Lease provisions. Authorized Ford and Lincoln dealerships are encouraged, but not obligated, to participate in the New Vehicle Purchase Program. Participating dealerships must sign a Dealer Agreement located on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement on each New Vehicle Purchase Program sale or Red Carpet Lease.
  • Dealerships must be authorized dealers ("under their Sales and Service Agreement(s)") for the product being sold.
  • The AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement must identify the X-Plan price, the price of each dealer-added option, negative equity on vehicle trade, gifts, and any other allowable fees and taxes. A copy of the factory invoice showing the New Vehicle Purchase Program price in the box labeled or "X-Plan" and a completed, signed copy of the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement must be given to the customer.
  • All commission claims are subject to future audit and possible charge back to the dealership. Participating Dealerships agree to make available such dealership records to the extent considered necessary by Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company for audit of the transactions claimed under the New Vehicle Purchase Program. Dealers must retain all records and documents, including AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement, journals and ledgers, which relate in any way, in all or in part, to covered transactions- for at least two years.
  • All sales or lease contracts with Purchase Plan customers will be conducted by an employee of the participating dealership. Commissions to dealerships will be withheld or charged back if non-employees, including brokers, or agents are used to participate in Plan transactions in any capacity.

What if a Customer Ignores the Conditions?

• The purchase, lease and disposal of vehicles under the New Vehicle Purchase Program are monitored regularly for abuse through a computerized system. Customers who do not comply with the requirements noted above will be contacted and asked to explain the circumstances involved.
  • The privilege to participate may be withdrawn or suspended if Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company determine that the employee or retiree has violated the provisions of the New Vehicle Purchase Program or Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company policy. The employee, retiree or surviving spouse may be required to reimburse the Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company for the full amount of the dealer commission paid.

NOTE: Even if the customer who violates these provisions is not a Company employee, the sponsoring employee or retiree is responsible and subject to the above sanctions.

Dealer-to-Customer Gifts and Fees

The following are guidelines regarding what is, and is not, permissible.

Nominal Gifts

• Unless prohibited by your state law, X-Plan customers may accept items or services of nominal value (i.e. $50 or less dealership cost) as a gift or reward in connection with an X- Plan sale or lease. All gifts or rewards offered by the dealership for sponsoring an X-Plan sale or lease must be comparable with gifts or rewards offered by the dealership on retail sales or leases, and may not exceed $50 in value (dealership cost).
  • Examples of acceptable gifts include a wall calendar, Motorcraft apparel, gas card, an oil change, a car wash, etc, provided the item or service does not exceed $50 in value (dealership cost).
  • Dealerships may not offer services or items below their market value (dealership cost) to stay within the $50 limit (i.e. $1 for rust proofing or $10 for a bed liner).
  • No service, accessory or items valued above $50 may be accepted by an X-Plan customer, even if the same offer is extended to non-Plan customers.

Referral Fees

X-Plan

• Partner Recognition X-Plan sponsors may NOT accept referral fees.

Document Fees

• Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • Doc Fee Charges should be detailed on the AXZD Plan Pricing Agreement located in number 4.

Financing, Insurance, Titles and Taxes

• Purchase/lease financing may be obtained at the customer's discretion from any source. To learn more about financial services offered through Ford Motor Credit Company, go to www.fordcredit.com or www.lincolnafs.com. .
  • Each vehicle purchased or leased will be covered by the same warranty and policy as those offered to retail customers.
  • The customer is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, license and title fees.
· New Vehicle Purchase Program customers are required to provide their own liability and collision insurance for both purchases and leases. For leases, there are specified coverage minimums. Lessees should request information about these amounts from the dealer prior to obtaining insurance and signing the final lease papers.

• Titling eligibility is as follows:
    • Vehicles must be retained in the customer's possession and registered as provided above for at least six months from the date of purchase or lease.
    • Individuals:
      • Vehicles must be registered or titled to the Partner Recognition X-Plan eligible individual.
      • Non-eligible members may appear as co-signers or co-makers of the loan or other financing agreement, and may also appear on the Vehicle Title or Registration. However, the primary user of the vehicle must be the X-Plan eligible member.
      • Vehicles leased under the Red Carpet Lease will be titled in the name of Ford Credit or as directed by Ford Credit or Lincoln AFS as directed by Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, but must conform to the above registration requirements.
      • Vehicles also may be registered in the name of a customer's trust provided that the
        customer's name is included in the name of the trust, i.e. "John Smith Trust.”
    • Commercial:
      • X-Plan vehicles may be registered or titled in the name of a business (excluding
        automotive dealerships and their leasing companies). X-Plan vehicles may be
        purchased or leased for commercial use.

6. PRICING AND INCENTIVES

• The dealer is required to provide you with a true copy of the factory invoice showing the Partner Recognition price on the line labeled X-Plan. You should also receive a complete and signed AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement showing each item and its price. Do not sign this form if it is blank or if you do not understand how the price was calculated. All added items must be documented on this form, including negative equity on trade, and gifts.
  • The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X-Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, fuel charges and Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company administrative fees. The dealership may not charge extra for these items.
  • The New Vehicle Purchase Program customer is entitled to the price in effect at the time the vehicle was invoiced. Any money refunded to the dealer by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company for price increases occurring after the order is submitted, but before shipment to the dealer, must be refunded to the customer.

Special Offers

From time to time, Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company will offer special incentives to Partner Recognition Program participants in addition to existing retail (i.e. general public) incentives. Enrolled members will receive an email notifying them of the offer. Partner Recognition benefits extend beyond your vehicle purchase, click on the Special Offers tab for more information.

To enroll, all you will be required to provide is:
1. Name and address.
2. E-mail address.
3. Contact Preferences.

Go to the Special Offers Tab to enroll!Once enrolled, you will receive periodic special offer e-mails. You may always "unsubscribe" from these emails by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link which will be displayed at the bottom of every email communication. See our privacy policy for further details.

Vehicle Trade-in Allowance

• Vehicle Trade-in allowance is not covered by the New Vehicle Purchase Program and must be negotiated with the dealership. However, this must be documented on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement form.

Pricing Formula

• X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.
X-Plan

FordDealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
LincolnDealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

*$275 Administration Fee.

7. PROCESS AND DOCUMENTATION

Sales and Delivery Requirements

• The dealership may require the New Vehicle Purchase Program customer to make a deposit when placing a vehicle order. Some or all of this deposit may be retained by the dealership if the customer declines to accept delivery of the product ordered. An agreement in writing should be reached with the dealership concerning the amount of the deposit and the conditions under which it may be retained by the dealership if the transaction is not completed.
  • Lease transactions may require a refundable security deposit. The security deposit is held until the end of the lease and is refunded, provided that the lease terms have been satisfied. The deposit is usually equal to one month's payment, rounded to the next $25.
  • The dealership may charge any price negotiated (at or above dealer cost) between the dealer and the customer for undercoating, dealer installed options, extended service contracts and other items or services that add value to the vehicle, provided such items are priced separately and listed individually on the retail buyer's order and the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
  • Dealerships will notify the customer as soon as the vehicle has been prepared for delivery. New Vehicle Purchase Program customers must accept delivery and make final settlement within five working days of notification by the dealership that the vehicle is available for delivery. Unless otherwise agreed to between the dealership and the New Vehicle Purchase Program customer, vehicle disposition becomes the sole responsibility of the delivering dealership on the sixth day.

What is a PIN?
A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a unique numeric code required for each vehicle purchase under the X-Plan. This PIN will be generated by the Partner Recognition employee/retiree (sponsor) for either themselves or a member of their household. The PIN holder will then take this PIN to an authorized Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company dealership to secure the X-Plan discount.

Using a PIN

• Provide your dealer the PIN along with the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number.
  • The dealer will enter your PIN and social security number into the computer to verify your eligibility. Once your eligibility has been verified, the dealer can lock in the approval to complete the transaction. (If you decide not to complete the transaction at that dealership, ask the dealer to cancel the locked-in approval so that you can use it elsewhere.)

PIN Generation

The PIN request process is completed in five (5) easy steps:

1. Go to the “PINs” tab of the Ford or Lincoln Partner web site(www.fordpartner.com and select Ford or Lincoln) and enter your profile information. Be sure to use the exact name and address as shown on your “proof of identity” that you will use for purchase of the vehicle.
  2. Enter the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number.*
  3. Identify your vehicle and contact preferences.
  4. Verify this information and submit your PIN request. You will receive an immediate response with your seven (7) digit unique PIN.

* The last four (4) digits of your social security number are used strictly as verification with the dealer when you present your PIN. This protects you from someone else potentially using your PIN for a purchase. You will be required to provide the PIN and last four (4) of your SSN when you visit the dealership. Your sales consultant will need both these pieces of information to lock-in your PIN and complete the sale. This information will not be used for any other purpose and as with all your personal information is protected as stated under the privacy policy of this web site.

Obtaining a Vehicle

• Immediately identify yourself to the dealer as an X-Plan – Partner Recognition Program eligible customer.
  • Give the dealer only the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your seven digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). (This combination is your New Vehicle Purchase Plan ID number).
  • The dealer will enter your Purchase Plan ID into the computer to verify your eligibility. Once your eligibility has been verified, the dealer can lock in the approval to complete the transaction. (If you decide not to complete the transaction at that dealership, ask the dealer to cancel the locked-in approval so that you can use it elsewhere.)
  • Your dealer is required to collect appropriate proof of identity from you prior to the sale. Please see, Proof of Eligibility for further details.
  • Ask for a copy of the vehicle invoice which shows the "X" plan price in the box labeled "X Plan" located in the lower right hand corner. This is always the correct "X" plan price.
  • The dealer will complete and ask you to sign the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement. After you have signed it, the dealer will provide you with a copy. This is your assurance that the price charged is the correct price. Do not sign this form if it is blank or if you do not understand how the price was calculated. If you have any questions or concerns about the terms of your purchase or lease, ask your dealer for clarification before closing the transaction.

8. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

If your question isn't covered here you can Contact Us with a specific concern (via email).
  1. How does the Partner Recognition Plan program work?
  2. Who is eligible?
  3. How do I participate?
  4. How many vehicles may I obtain through Partner Recognition?
  5. What if I don’t use the PIN that I generate?
  6. How long is a PIN valid?
  7. How can I obtain my PIN if I forget or misplace it?
  8. Once I receive my PIN, how do I procure a vehicle and obtain the plan discount?
  9. What vehicles are eligible for the Plan?
  10. Are SVT vehicles eligible?
  11. Can I receive the special Partner Recognition price at any dealer?
  12. Can I purchase or lease my eligible vehicle?
  13. Can I trade-in a vehicle in combination with this program?
  14. How can this program impact the value of my trade-in?
  15. Are dealer demonstrators or used vehicles included in the Plan?
  16. Are prior model year vehicles eligible?
  17. Can I obtain a vehicle for my business or for another person?
  18. Are any other items covered through the Plan?
  19. Am I eligible for other incentives?
  20. What is Partner Recognition pricing and how do I know if I’m getting a good deal?
  21. Will I ever see a price lower than X-Plan?
  22. When do I need to identify myself as a participant?
  23. How long is the Plan program in effect?
  24. Can I be charged a “document fee” (doc fee) by my dealer?
  25. Do Dealers make a profit on Plan purchases and/or leases?
  26. How can I locate X-Plan pricing for my Ford vehicle?
  27. How do I enroll for Special Offers and why should I?
  28. When I use my browser "Back and/or "Forward button, why do I lose all the data I just entered?
  29. How do I confirm the X-Plan Price on the vehicle I want to purchase?
  30. Are Mercury vehicles still eligible for X-Plan?

1. How does the Partner Recognition program work?
The Plan is based on the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in conjunction with the last 4 digits of the eligible participants’ Social Security Number. This information authorizes the participant to obtain a discount on eligible new Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company vehicles. For further details, including Plan rules go to the "How it Works" tab of Ford or Lincoln site versions at https://www.fordpartner.com/.
2. Who is eligible?
Active employees (salaried, hourly and contract), retirees, members of organizations and their households who reside within the U.S. You will be required to show proof of employment or membership by an organization or company eligible for Partner Recognition benefits at the time you take delivery of your vehicle. See our X-Plan Eligibility section for details. Driver's licenses' will be required for proof of residence for the Partner Company employee and household member.
3. How do I participate?
Each time you wish to participate in the Plan you will need to obtain an approval prior to the purchase. For each approval you will need to generate a new Personal Identification Number (PIN). To request a PIN, go the "Generate a PIN" tab from Ford or Lincoln web site versions at https://www.fordpartner.com/. Go to our "Process and Documentation” section for further details.
4. How many vehicles may I obtain through Partner Recognition?
Eligible employees (salaried, hourly and contract), retirees and household members may generate two (2) PINs per year to be used towards the purchase or lease of a new vehicle. PINs are active for a period of not more than 12 months from the date of PIN generation.
5. What if I don't use the PIN that I generate?
Your PIN is valid for 12 months from the date it is issued. After the 12 months, your PIN will automatically expire and no longer count against your 2 PINs/year allotment.
6. How long is a PIN valid?
PINs remain active for 12 months from the date of issue.
7. How can I obtain my PIN if I forget or misplace it?
You can obtain a PIN, which was previously generated, by visiting www.fordpartner.com and clicking on PINs and then PIN History. You will need to provide your name and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number for verification. The Ford or Lincoln version of the site will display all your PINs regardless of whether they were applied to a Ford or Lincoln vehicle purchase or lease.
8. Once I receive my PIN, how do I procure a vehicle and obtain the plan discount?
Provide the dealer with your PIN and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. The dealer can confirm with this data that you are an eligible Plan participant. You will be required to provide appropriate "proof of identity” and sponsors “proof of employment” to the dealer before completing the sale.
9. What vehicles are eligible for the Plan?
For a list of eligible vehicles, go to the Vehicles and Pricing tab. All Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company vehicles are generally eligible with the exception of a select few models that are listed in the "eligible vehicles" section of the https://www.fordpartner.com/ web site. In addition, Exclusions are subject to change, so verify eligibility by reviewing Ineligible Products list or see dealer for details.
10. Are SVT vehicles eligible?
Yes. However the Plan program is voluntary at participating dealerships. (see below).
11. Can I receive the special Partner Recognition Plan price at any dealer?
The Plan program is available through all participating U.SA. dealerships. Dealer participation is voluntary. You should inform the dealer of Plan eligibility during your first contact with your dealer. If for some reason your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another dealer. Eligible vehicles that are in limited supply, like most SVT models, may be difficult to obtain through the Plan.
12. Can I purchase or lease my eligible vehicle?
Yes, either form of obtaining a vehicle is valid.
13. Can I trade-in a vehicle in combination with this program?
Yes, you may choose to trade-in your previous vehicle, but the trade-in allowance will be negotiated separately with the dealer. However, this must be documented on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
14. How can this program impact the value of my trade-in?
Your new vehicle purchase price has already been determined as the X-Plan price. The trade in amount is determined by you and the dealer and unlike the purchase price, can be negotiated. When evaluating your trade-in, dealerships may consult value books or local auction value guides for similar vehicles, assess your vehicle condition, mileage and current used vehicle market climate, to determine its value. Many Internet sites, including edmonds.com and kbb.com (Kelly Blue Book), will give you an approximate trade-in value, but will not buy your vehicle. Only the dealer will buy the vehicle from you and, therefore, sets the actual value/price based on these factors. You are also free to sell your vehicle yourself.
15. Are dealer demonstrators or used vehicles included in the Plan?
The Plan is only for new vehicles. Used vehicles are not eligible for X-Plan. New vehicle demonstrator units are available for sale at the new vehicle X-plan price. However, no additional discount is permitted beyond incentives compatible with an X-Plan deal.
16. Are prior model year vehicles eligible?
Prior model year vehicles may be purchased or leased while supplies last for products under X-Plan. See your selling dealer for details.
17. Can I obtain a vehicle for my business or for another person?
Yes. You may extend your Partner Recognition privileges to your spouse or any member of your household (requires driver's license verification). Additionally, you may purchase the vehicle in the name of a business owned by you, your spouse or household member.
18. Are any other items covered through the Plan?
No. Dealer installed options, conversion packages, extended warranties, accessories, etc., are not covered by the Plan and must be agreed upon between you and the dealer.
19. Am I eligible for other incentives?
Yes, for most. Partner Recognition participants are eligible for most public incentives. There are some offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.
20. What is Partner Recognition pricing and how do I know if I’m getting a good deal?
The Partner Recognition Program offers substantial savings on most Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company vehicles. Partner pricing varies by brand. See our "Pricing" section for further details.
21. Will I ever see a price lower than X-Plan?
Occasionally a dealer will run a special or "loss leader" vehicle in their advertisement, to generate traffic or move older inventory, with a price identical to or in some cases lower than X-Plan. Remember to always ask to see a copy of the invoice to confirm the X-Plan price. Always keep in mind that customers using the X-Plan program do not pay dealer admin fees, which may be an additional cost on alternative price points.
22. When do I need to identify myself as a participant?
You are OBLIGATED to identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant at the time you first visit a dealership. Not providing this information to your salesperson up-front, may jeopardize your ability to obtain a vehicle using the Partner Recognition Program.
23. How long is the Plan program in effect?
There is no effective expiration date for this program, however, Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company reserves the right to modify the program, remove eligibility, or cancel the program at any time.
24. Can I be charged a “document fee” (doc fee) by my dealer?
Yes. Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • What if I am in a state that allows the dealer to charge more than $100?
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • How does this change the $275 administration fee?
There is no change. The $275 administration fee covers costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program.
25. Do Dealers make a profit on Plan purchases and/or leases?
Yes. Dealers receive a commission from Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company on each Plan transaction.
26. How can I locate X-Plan pricing for my Ford vehicle?
Information on pricing and vehicle programs can be found in the "Vehicle & Pricing" tab of the Ford or Lincoln version of https://www.fordpartner.com/
27. How do I enroll for Special Offers and why should I?
Go to the Special Offers tab and follow the instructions. Partner Participants who enroll for Special Offers receive email notifications of incentives above and beyond retail (i.e. general public) incentives. These incentives are generally short-lived and the email may be the only way to become aware of the additional savings.
28. When I use my browser "Back" and/or "Forward" button, why do I lose all the data I just entered?
This is a common occurrence with browsers. We recommend you use the Back button on this site in lieu of your browser buttons.

29. How do I confirm the X-Plan Price on the vehicle I want to purchase?
As an X-Plan participant, you are authorized to see the dealer invoice for the vehicle you intend to purchase. Ask the dealer to show you this invoice and point out the X-Plan price for your review. The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice.
30. Are Mercury vehicles still eligible for AXZD-Plans?
No. Effective January 3, 2011 all Mercury vehicles are no longer eligible for X-Plan. Ford will continue to provide existing and future Mercury owners with parts and service support at Ford and Lincoln dealers, and honor current warranties and Ford's Extended Service Plans.

9. CONTACT INFORMATION

WebsiteInformation
Plan Information

www.fordpartner.com1-877-975-2600

Product Information

www.ford.com

1-800-392-3673

www.lincoln.com

1-800-521-4140

Financing Resources

www.fordcredit.com

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I copied some of it.
Thank you. After reading and digging around I found my company is an eligible partner company. Got the company partner code and it let me log in. Nice, no worries about sales people games, no stock or MCA membership needed either since I now discovered I'm X-Plan eligible. (y)

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is an explanation of "how much" savings could there be: "
How much will I save with the Ford X-Plan purchase?
The amount you will save with the Ford X-Plan varies from Ford vehicle to vehicle but generally the percentage remains the same." https://www.greshamford.com/X-Plan-Partner-Discounts.html I do not know these folks. Just did a search.

Appears that the % savings for this example is about 8.5% if I am correct (math not my strong suit). Sorry if this was covered and I missed it.
Sponsored

Last edited: