Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if there’s going to be a limited number of preorders and/or if the site will crash similar to preorders for the NES Classic Edition in 2016....

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if there’s going to be a limited number of preorders and/or if the site will crash similar to preorders for the NES Classic Edition in 2016....
What did they cap MachE at, one or two years of production capacity? That would be my guess for Bronco -- though I'm guessing that cap won't be met unless the next couple months are an absolute smashing hit on the promotional materials.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No reservation for me. Do I want a Bronco? YES. Will I purchase a Bronco? YES... but it's not out til next spring. Which means my Mustang goes through another winter (luckily they've been warm in Jersey the last few years). So since I don't need 1st one off the lot, I can simply pick a dealer next spring and see what's available.

Now if you told me I'd get delivery by December 1, 2020, then it'd been a different story altogether.

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know when the new bronco will actually go on sale? I read Jan 2021, then I read April 2021? Can anyone confirm?

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I fully expect a reservation process, as it's an easy way for manufacturers to raise capital. I have X-Plan, so if my local dealers won't allow me xplan, I'll get my deposit back and order from Chrispy.

A friend of mine has a reservation for the MachE. At the time of the deposit , it was reserving the right to order when the real banks open.
I get Z Plan and my dealer told me that I will be able to use it on the bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We’ve confirmed with our sources that reservations will open for the 2021 Ford Bronco (larger body-on-frame model) during the July 13 reveal, just like Ford did at the Mustang Mach-E reveal! Both the 2-door and 4-door Broncos will be open for reservations.

Unlike the Mach-E which required a $500 deposit, reservations for the 2021 Bronco will only require a $100 deposit (fully refundable). The ordering process is expected to follow the Mach-E reservation/order model, where the reservation holder will choose a preferred Ford dealer at the time of reservation. Reservations will then be converted to actual orders when the Bronco order bank opens, upon which time the reservation holder can choose their final dealers (either original or new dealer) with which they wish to negotiate and purchase from.

And as reported earlier, that conversion date will be sometime December 2020, when order banks for the body-on-frame Bronco will open. Deliveries will take place beginning April 2021.

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
reservations will open for the 2021 Ford Bronco (larger body-on-frame model) during the July 13 reveal
Please confirm the website for placing orders. And for those not familiar with the process...do you get back any type of email confirmation? ...or where you stand in the Que??

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

$100 I'm in! If we can reserve after the reveal hopefully that means there will be some kind of build and price tool along with it.

I don't even need a price really. Just let me build the spec I want. I'll worry about price later ?

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the online configurator be online on July 13th, Launch day?

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)