Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco reservation/order process
thanks for providing some info. A little clarification please:

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco reservations open on reveal date for $100! Ordering process discussions... 1593470044697

I created an account at https://www.ford.com/profile/myprofilev2/ but never received any email invitation. Am I good to go???

Currently, that site only references Mach E...So, is it the case that sometime on 7/13 Ford will update it to include Bronco??
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What is a reservation?

The reservation is the opportunity for customers to configure and be among one of the first to order the Ford Mustang Mach-E all-electric SUV with a $500 refundable Reservation Deposit. It is not an actual order and does not guarantee delivery.1
So it sounds like we need to fork over the $100 refundable reservation fee to use the configurator?

Hopefully not, if there is one you would think it would be open to everyone as a way to encourage you to take your selected configuration to the next step.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco reservations open on reveal date for $100! Ordering process discussions... 1593470044697

I created an account at https://www.ford.com/profile/myprofilev2/ but never received any email invitation. Am I good to go???

Currently, that site only references Mach E...So, is it the case that sometime on 7/13 Ford will update it to include Bronco??
These Mach-E docs were posted only for reference, not as a guide for reserving the Bronco, which will have its own process, links, website, etc.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So it sounds like we need to fork over the $100 refundable reservation fee to use the configurator?

Hopefully not, if there is one you would think it would be open to everyone as a way to encourage you to take your selected configuration to the next step.
No, if there's a configurator made available, it will be open to everyone to use - just like the Mach-E builder was.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does Ford release “special edition” runs like anniversary editions? I could imagine seeing a “heritage edition” special trim for the first year which could be limited release and involve reservations.
Something higher end with a special retro color.
Is that a Ford kind of marketing choice?
I read in other posts that there will be a Bronco first edition or something like that.

I'm probably in for 2 reservations as we are in the market for 2 cars and it works out because I want a two door manual and a four door auto.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jim , you can set up an acct at owner.ford.com or log in if you already made one. When the reservation / configurator is live, those credentials are what you need to secure one.

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone explain to me what X plan and Z plan are?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A reservation and deposit before a test drive and seeing it in person??? Sounds like another auto manufacturer gimmick.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco reservations open on reveal date for $100! Ordering process discussions... 200w

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone explain to me what X plan and Z plan are?
A Plan: Current Ford employee or family member. Z Plan: Retired Ford employee or family member. X Plan: Employee of a Ford business partner.

My father retired after 30 years with Ford. I spoke with my local dealer about Z Plan on the '21 Bronco and he says no problem on his end, although details have yet to be released. So, fingers crossed.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know if plan pricing is something that is dictated by Ford or by dealer choice? And can the dealer ignore your eligibility?

Example: Cool Bronco launch edition is eligible for plan pricing, but the dealer says nah we're selling at MSRP plus were adding 10k because F you.

Deleted member 3063

A Plan: Current Ford employee or family member. Z Plan: Retired Ford employee or family member. X Plan: Employee of a Ford business partner.
My father retired after 30 years with Ford. I spoke with my local dealer about Z Plan on the '21 Bronco and he says no problem on his end, although details have yet to be released. So, fingers crossed.
Ford has, in the past, initally denied A-X-Z plan purchases on new models. Hopefully not this time.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I logged into owner.ford.com and saw that I could build a Mach E. Would be sweet if we could build our new Bronco when reserving. I guess that would keep me happy until next April :rolleyes:
Sponsored