Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that I found I'm X-Plan eligible, I've lost some of my hype after reading the rules about "Dealer installed options"

I never buy dealer installed accessories, ADM adders, pin striping, protection, etc. However, Bronco appears to be a game changer in that Ford will have numerous options and accessories that can be dealer installed and not affect the factory warranty.

But after reading the rules for the X-Plan I see no "Dealer installed options" or Accessories are covered by X-Plan pricing. So that takes you back to having to negotiate with the dealer for all those items. I'm concerned that dealers will try to stick it to you on options pricing when they are selling you the vehicle under the X-Plan rules.

Perhaps it better to just negotiate the entire deal without X-Plan pricing? Does anyone have experience or recommendations about this?
I had the same question about line 18. Are the options offered "dealer" options or factory options? I recall back in 2007, I bought an MKX and had the DVD headrests installed. I ordered the car, but the dealer sent it to a local shop to have that and a suspension upgrade done. Both were rolled into the purchase with X plan discount. I have a feeling options offered at all Ford dealers wouldn't fall under that restriction.
Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife just said we should get 2 reservations (she has a need-I have a want)!!! What a woman: Loves guns, reading, camping, hiking....even loves me in my kilts! Guess I have to keep her LOL

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not much new in this video, but it passes a little time.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in a city and only one dealer has a page for Bronco on their website and has outdated info (still says reveal on 7/9). They have an electronic form you can fill out now to "reserve" the Bronco with no deposit needed until the official ordering system opens. They state they will not be charging more than MSRP, which I guess is better than nothing.

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bookmarked the AXZ Ineligible Products page (PDF). Although it hasn’t been updated in two years... I’ve already got my Z-Plan pin. Fingers crossed that the new Bronco stays off that list ?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bookmarked the AXZ Ineligible Products page (PDF). Although it hasn’t been updated in two years... I’ve already got my Z-Plan pin. Fingers crossed that the new Bronco stays off that list ?
I've posted this before and noticed when they routinely renewed the program, the pricing rules stayed the same for the Bronco. Typically, the private cash offer programs are a good metric to see how liberally they will offer A/X/Z etc.. at least at first. Also, notice no mention of the Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco reservations open on reveal date for $100! Ordering process discussions... Screenshot (26)

LF_BRONCO_BE

First Name
leroy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 ram
This is the info i was searching for, many question that cant be answered yet but still lots of info.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Initially I was out on the $100 deposit, but decided to throw my hat in the ring. Just in case this reveal blows wide open and the orders come flying, I don't feel like waiting months to get one. Ok back to the reveal party.
happy-birthday-leonardo-dicaprio-gif-6.gif

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer told me my z plan was eligible. Do you know for fact that it is??

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me my z plan was eligible. Do you know for fact that it is??
I do not. My dealer hasn't confirmed yet. Hope yours is right! That would be huge.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of Ford Plans... I have multiple family members (Uncles and Cousins) who work at or retired from Ford plants. Does that qualify me for the X Plan somehow? If so how does one go about using that?

Msmitruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy cruz
I've posted this before and noticed when they routinely renewed the program, the pricing rules stayed the same for the Bronco. Typically, the private cash offer programs are a good metric to see how liberally they will offer A/X/Z etc.. at least at first. Also, notice no mention of the Bronco Sport
I've posted this before and noticed when they routinely renewed the program, the pricing rules stayed the same for the Bronco. Typically, the private cash offer programs are a good metric to see how liberally they will offer A/X/Z etc.. at least at first. Also, notice no mention of the Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco reservations open on reveal date for $100! Ordering process discussions... happy-birthday-leonardo-dicaprio-gif-6

this first responder is waiting for the Bronco reveal tonight.