Sponsored

2021 Bronco Reveal Event - Submit Your Questions [UPDATE: EVENT POSTPONED]

BroncoMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
[UPDATED 3/13/20]

We were just notified that Ford canceled the Bronco event due to coronavirus concerns. What a bummer. If I get more updates I'll let you guys know.

Here's what the email said:

“While we looked forward to hosting you for our Bronco Brand Immersion and all-new Bronco embargoed technical briefing next week, the safety of our employees, partners and media friends remains paramount. With that in mind, we’ve made the decision to cancel our event due to ongoing coronavirus concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your understanding. In the meantime, stay tuned for updates regarding the return of Bronco.”
Long time lurker, first time poster! I'll be attending the Bronco reveal event next week and wanted to see if anyone has questions I can ask if given the opportunity.

I can't reveal the exact day, time or place but you should have an idea based on the dealer emails someone posted yesterday. There will be plenty of info released but not until the embargo lifts so it remains to be seen how many answers I can get beyond what is in there. Let me know and I'll try my best!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, what are your travel plans next week?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SFA?

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many variants are planned for the first model year. Engine and transmission line up. Availability of higher end drive lines on base models(ripe for mods) and when can it be in my garage.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My questions would mainly be around availability for purchase. Maybe you can confirm when the Bronco will be available to the public for purchase - in case that has changed. And in particular, if availability dates will be different depending on the version. For example, will the 2 and 4 door versions go on sale to the public at the same time, or will one be available later.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is your destination East or West of the Mississippi?
Is your destination North or South of I-70?

People..... our questions need to be vague, so that they can be answered.......

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time lurker, first time poster! I'll be attending the Bronco reveal event next week and wanted to see if anyone has questions I can ask if given the opportunity.

I can't reveal the exact day, time or place but you should have an idea based on the dealer emails someone posted yesterday. There will be plenty of info released but not until the embargo lifts so it remains to be seen how many answers I can get beyond what is in there. Let me know and I'll try my best!
how far are you traveling? hows the weather where you are?

Sponsored