2021 Bronco Reveal Event - Submit Your Questions [UPDATE: EVENT POSTPONED]

OP
OP

BroncoMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
We were just notified that Ford canceled the Bronco event due to coronavirus concerns. What a bummer. If I get more updates I'll let you guys know.

Here's what the email said:

“While we looked forward to hosting you for our Bronco Brand Immersion and all-new Bronco embargoed technical briefing next week, the safety of our employees, partners and media friends remains paramount. With that in mind, we’ve made the decision to cancel our event due to ongoing coronavirus concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your understanding. In the meantime, stay tuned for updates regarding the return of Bronco.”
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were just notified that Ford canceled the Bronco event due to coronavirus concerns. What a bummer. If I get more updates I'll let you guys know.

Here's what the email said:

“While we looked forward to hosting you for our Bronco Brand Immersion and all-new Bronco embargoed technical briefing next week, the safety of our employees, partners and media friends remains paramount. With that in mind, we’ve made the decision to cancel our event due to ongoing coronavirus concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your understanding. In the meantime, stay tuned for updates regarding the return of Bronco.”
Even though this is bad news, I am happy to see Ford is putting their employees and the lives of others first. Also, thank you for keeping us in the loop on this @BroncoMan

SealZebra

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco XLT 1987
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a few questions.
Firstly, do you know if there are going to be any low trim models? Something like the Wrangler X with nonpower windows and less electronics with a waterproof interior.
Secondly, when it comes to roof tops, are they going to be available in different colors (like white or maybe body color)? Or will it just be basic black.
Lastly, is there any possibility that it will be available with an I6 engine?
Thanks

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming it was going to be dearborn area, the state basically went into panic mode last night. Gov, shut down schools and is mulling what to do with non-essential state employees.

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm assuming it was going to be dearborn area, the state basically went into panic mode last night. Gov, shut down schools and is mulling what to do with non-essential state employees.
SVFF also shut down

COVID-19 Festival Information

March 12,2020

Due to the rapidly escalating Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, the Sun Valley Film Festival (SVFF) is cancelling the Festival, March 18-22. “We are actively supporting the global and local effort to combat this pandemic by cancelling this year’s Festival. The health and safety of our community and all of our participants is our top priority and we know this is the right and responsible decision. We look forward to seeing you all next year for our 10th anniversary in 2021,” stated Festival Executive Director Teddy Grennan.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SVFF also shut down

COVID-19 Festival Information

March 12,2020

Due to the rapidly escalating Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, the Sun Valley Film Festival (SVFF) is cancelling the Festival, March 18-22. “We are actively supporting the global and local effort to combat this pandemic by cancelling this year’s Festival. The health and safety of our community and all of our participants is our top priority and we know this is the right and responsible decision. We look forward to seeing you all next year for our 10th anniversary in 2021,” stated Festival Executive Director Teddy Grennan.
It's a bummer, but I completely understand it.
Hopefully, this "pandemic" ends soon. Not only for our bronco reveal, but for the health and safety of friends and family and anybody else who could be taken down by this virus.

Jeka

First Name
Jeka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Okay, Ford! Fine! I'll go and buy some extra toilet paper!

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a few questions.
Firstly, do you know if there are going to be any low trim models? Something like the Wrangler X with nonpower windows and less electronics with a waterproof interior.
Secondly, when it comes to roof tops, are they going to be available in different colors (like white or maybe body color)? Or will it just be basic black.
Lastly, is there any possibility that it will be available with an I6 engine?
Thanks
Regarding your question about engines, there are no reports I know of about Ford developing an inline 6 for the Bronco, or any other application.

Sponsored

SealZebra

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco XLT 1987
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regarding your question about engines, there are no reports I know of about Ford developing an inline 6 for the Bronco, or any other application.
What I was thinking was if they used Mazda’s new I6 that they are planning to release this year, and Mazda has had a lot of partnerships and part sharing in the past with Ford

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is wrong with a bench seat? Why do manufacturers not make them anymore?
Because you can’t gangster lean without a center console.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I was thinking was if they used Mazda’s new I6 that they are planning to release this year, and Mazda has had a lot of partnerships and part sharing in the past with Ford
Ford used to own part of Mazda, which was when they partnered on lots of projects. However Ford sold off all of their stake in Mazda a few years back. So not likely I think.
Sponsored