First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I must say that would have made better headlines for a date change. Shows them slapping their wrist for the date debacle and giving the public a gift in return.
Yeah, but likely that logistics is preventing going forward. Better to let the date pass by a few days..

Everyone needs to remember that we still won't be able to buy it for quite a few months.. so 4 day change for a reveal doesn't really matter.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still think 7/7/20 was the best bet. Two sevens in there. Talk about luck and good vibes.

13????

Ever heard of bad luck? They’ve already had a string of it. So to keep it up, they go with 13? Lot of buildings don’t even label the 13th floor. Bad move.

Still a chance to change it again.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, but likely that logistics is preventing going forward. Better to let the date pass by a few days..

Everyone needs to remember that we still won't be able to buy it for quite a few months.. so 4 day change for a reveal doesn't really matter.
True. But we've also been waiting longer than we have to wait for the Bronco to actually be released. After 3 years, 4 days becomes more days beyond 3 years. This is tragic. I need a hug.

Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's almost like they are walking into walls wearing a blindfold. 13 ... unluckiest number ... great choice :alien:

Can't fix stupid.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What a bunch of wieners. Everyone's walking on eggshells these days.
I agree everyone is... And for my "toss into the ring of pissing the world off" I will simply say this...

With everything going on in this world right now.... it ain't nothing that a little napalm can't fix :D

Ok Admin, you can ban me for life now, I insulted someone out there ?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What gift?

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Ford marketing operation is a complete joke. I love my F-150, own Ford stock and REALLY want a new Bronco but the company just continues to embarrass itself.
Sponsored