Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can start right now if y’all want
If Ford doesn’t release a exact replica of all the models morphed perfectly together with a blown alcohol fueled V16 with a carburetor fuel injection, topless with a fixed roof and 44”s on a SFA that rides like a horse n buggy but an IRS for pillow soft road cruisin that has a 100 gallon fuel tank and gets 5 mpg. It’s gotta Start under 10K cause that’s what George Washington would want and by god if he wasn’t American the bronco will be made in China. And it better not even remotely resemble any SUV built in the last 100 years cause then they are just being lazy. I want it in my driveway by July 9th or I’m buying a CJ5

(cause that’s all I can afford)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jesus March 2016? That’s only 5 months after we even got wind of the Return!

maybe have different colors.

Gold for pre - January 2017 NAIAS announcement
Silver for pre - March 2018 Teasers
Bronze for pre - November 2019 BRonco
Regular for pre - July 2020 Reveal

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If Ford doesn’t release a exact replica of all the models morphed perfectly together with a blown alcohol fueled V16 with a carburetor fuel injection, topless with a fixed roof and 44”s on a SFA that rides like a horse n buggy but an IRS for pillow soft road cruisin that has a 100 gallon fuel tank and gets 5 mpg. It’s gotta Start under 10K cause that’s what George Washington would want and by god if he wasn’t American the bronco will be made in China. And it better not even remotely resemble any SUV built in the last 100 years cause then they are just being lazy. I want it in my driveway by July 9th or I’m buying a CJ5

(cause that’s all I can afford)
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your CJ5 purchase.

Sponsored