Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Tremor, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
All day I've had no cell service as well.. Last time I went up to my cabin we had the first leak. I'm thinking about turning around and see what happens.

Advertisement

BE_

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ok, Ive been here since 2018 and lurked before that. What's the pineapple pizza joke?
i am curious too. i was off the forum for a few weeks and when i come back everyone is just posting pics of pineapple pizza.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Ok, Ive been here since 2018 and lurked before that. What's the pineapple pizza joke?
i am curious too. i was off the forum for a few weeks and when i come back everyone is just posting pics of pineapple pizza.
Story goes anytime a major thread goes off topic and starts talking about pineapple on pizza a new leak would drop

Top Mach

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 2003 Chrysler T&C on its last leg, 2020 Ford Explorer
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

There were some major food discussions awhile back, BBQ, best burgers and pizza. Someone mentioned pineapple on pizza and the debate really picked up. Then wham, a leak dropped. It’s almost like they ere giving us info to redirect the conversation back to the Bronco. @Nickp could probably pull up some examples from the archives.

Wilbro

First Edition
First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander
I should’ve just signed up in Jan 18’..... now I only get a regular sticker for my Area 51. I’ve never wanted a silver sticker so much in my life!

On a similar but separate note.. my first post is about the sticker... which I’ll proudly be placing on the back glass of my new bronco. A must have accessory

Top Mach

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 2003 Chrysler T&C on its last leg, 2020 Ford Explorer
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I should’ve just signed up in Jan 18’..... now I only get a regular sticker for my Area 51. I’ve never wanted a silver sticker so much in my life!

On a similar but separate note.. my first post is about the sticker... which I’ll proudly be placing on the back glass of my new bronco. A must have accessory
Welcome.

Advertisement

Advertisement