Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There’s no way to please everybody haha. I agree with you

When someone brings this up I would like to say to them ...................

How do you think my mother felt on her birthday June 6, when on June 6 1944 my father was in a situation that he might not return home from. Back then she just had to suck it up and PRAY he would come home and not in a body bag.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once again the PC police on the prowl. I'm not trying to be jerk but come on people if we are going to play this game it will NEVER be released because I'm sure SOMETHING has happen over the course of history on every date. I didn't think it was right that he got away with it either but I HIGHLY doubt Ford looked at that date and said "We need to do it now". She probably thinks we should abolish the police as well.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone.
The story is a bit moving. Tanya Brown must be pretty strong to get through all of that and still encourage O J's kids to build a relationship with him, regardless of what he did because he's still their Father.

I didn't realize the whit Bronco is in a museum as part of an O J display.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wasn't even his Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t blame them tbh. Nicole’s sister just came out and said it was disrespectful.

Now they get some good press and can show it was unintended.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nicole’s sister just came out and said it was disrespectful.
If Ford was really sensitive, they should refuse to sell ANY vehicles on July 9

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Ford was really sensitive, they should refuse to sell ANY vehicles on July 9
I agree that it’s stupid but the engineers behind this project don’t need this cloud hanging over their reveal. The Bronco and OJ Simpson are forever intertwined in pop culture, Ford does not need to add to that relationship in any way and take away from the hard work that’s been put in.

BTW I’m definitely putting a “The juice is loose” sticker on my Bronco but I 100% get it. If it was some other day related to the situation it would be stupid, but his birthday is a bit too on-the-nose.

And I’ll just add: I’m sorry to y’all on here who have worked on this project. Ford clearly put all the time/money/resources into developing this vehicle that was necessary, but evidently the marketing department and plan was not very well executed. Some of that was not entirely any fault of their own, due to covid, but I feel it could have been handled a lot better. Just know what really matters is seeing the Bronco on the road is all the marketing that Ford needs! (And hopefully a super bowl ad...)

Last edited: