Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This has to be the most ridiculous vehicle launch in Ford history
Well this is one of the most rediculous years in the history of america. I mean they tell everybody to stay inside for 3 months and watch tv, then once a month the release video on tv of black people getting wrongfully executed. The year is only half over.
Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have not read entire thread - post new date - but here is my thought. They are sly like foxes. They knew some major media would pick up the reluctance to unveil on the B-Day. Thus creating MORE free advertising. Hmmmmm… https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...s-birthday/ar-BB15IUom?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds
I agree! I google the new bronco every day to see if anything new has shown up... and then one day I had to go through a hundred pages of OJ articles before finding what I wanted... and I limit my search to 24 hours each time! The Bronco got tons of attention after the release date was mentioned

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have not read entire thread - post new date - but here is my thought. They are sly like foxes. They knew some major media would pick up the reluctance to unveil on the B-Day. Thus creating MORE free advertising. Hmmmmm… https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...s-birthday/ar-BB15IUom?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds
""UPDATE: The reveal of the all-new Ford Bronco lineup will now happen on Monday, July 13. The previous targeted date of July 9 unintentionally coincided with O.J. Simpson's birthday. "

BS LOL

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Moving it back 4 days isn't going to change the fact that you're not going to see them on dealer lots until next year.
that was always the case even if the reveal was back in March. It wasn’t going to hit lots till March / April

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm I was right. If somehow the media didn't catch wind of this I think it wouldn't have been pushed back.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Um, July 13th doesn't work for me. Ford needs to change it. Besides, it's unlucky.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm no marketing expert, hell I don't have a degree in anything but damn, I do know how to Google search "this day in history" ??????

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Before I start my rant, let me apologize in advance for any who may take offense. I love you all....
( I normally don't voice such combative opinions, so this is new to me)
I don't think this is entirely Ford's fault. The "woke" culture sadly can really cause damage if they want to. COVID also was a MAJOR factor for the original delay, which again, isn't Ford's fault. Could the marketing department have done better? Sure, do they seem like ass-hats to us? Maybe, but these are strange times and I don't think it's fair to blame them entirely. It doesn't matter what they do, someone will always think they know better and will tell the entire internet how they could have done it better themselves, or what Ford should have done. Cuz, ya know, you have an advance degree in marketing and all, and not just talking out of your (ass) personal opinion....?
This is so idiotic. I can't contain my disappointment with Ford. So embarrassing.
Really? 4 days and it's THAT bad? It's not like we were going to be driving one....if you're THAT disappointed, go buy a Jeep. Then you will know what disappointment feels like when the Bronco is revealed. ?
/S lol
I can't wait for the reveal so I don't have to read anymore from the haters about how bad Ford is fucking this up(could you do better?). If they had said the reveal would be the 13th when they announced it was the 9th, would we be this upset? No. Sure they look like fools, but changing the date would cause WAY less backlash than a social justice movement. Ford can't win here, but one choice was better than the other, and it was obvious. Jesus, the way some of us bitch, it's like we(yes, I do say WE cuz we're all in this together, love you guys ?) won't be satisfied with anything less than a fucking UNIMOG that looks exactly like (insert favorite gen. Here), officially announced on Monday, in production on Tuesday, and at the dealers for pickup on Friday AND cost less than 25k.
If this does turn out to be another shit show like the Explorer launch was, at least it won't be ALL their fault.
The best part is, even with all the the crying and moaning, we're still going to buy one lol, who wins there? .........
FORD.
and us, cuz we get a bitchin' new Bronco!!!!!!!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is, geez, lighten up guys. It's still next year before we can have one, and it's going to be awesome. ?
(Hate on me if you want, but that's my opinion......though it is starting to feel like we can't really have those anymore..?)

sorry, had to get that off my chest.
I'll go back to being non-confrontational now. Thanks.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before I start my rant, let me apologize in advance for any who may take offense. I love you all....
( I normally don't voice such combative opinions, so this is new to me)
I don't think this is entirely Ford's fault. The "woke" culture sadly can really cause damage if they want to. COVID also was a MAJOR factor for the original delay, which again, isn't Ford's fault. Could the marketing department have done better? Sure, do they seem like ass-hats to us? Maybe, but these are strange times and I don't think it's fair to blame them entirely. It doesn't matter what they do, someone will always think they know better and will tell the entire internet how they could have done it better themselves, or what Ford should have done. Cuz, ya know, you have an advance degree in marketing and all, and not just talking out of your (ass) personal opinion....?

Really? 4 days and it's THAT bad? It's not like we were going to be driving one....if you're THAT disappointed, go buy a Jeep. Then you will know what disappointment feels like when the Bronco is revealed. ?
/S lol
I can't wait for the reveal so I don't have to read anymore from the haters about how bad Ford is fucking this up(could you do better?). If they had said the reveal would be the 13th when they announced it was the 9th, would we be this upset? No. Sure they look like fools, but changing the date would cause WAY less backlash than a social justice movement. Ford can't win here, but one choice was better than the other, and it was obvious. Jesus, the way some of us bitch, it's like we(yes, I do say WE cuz we're all in this together, love you guys ?) won't be satisfied with anything less than a fucking UNIMOG that looks exactly like (insert favorite gen. Here), officially announced on Monday, in production on Tuesday, and at the dealers for pickup on Friday AND cost less than 25k.
If this does turn out to be another shit show like the Explorer launch was, at least it won't be ALL their fault.
The best part is, even with all the the crying and moaning, we're still going to buy one lol, who wins there? .........
FORD.
and us, cuz we get a bitchin' new Bronco!!!!!!!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is, geez, lighten up guys. It's still next year before we can have one, and it's going to be awesome. ?
(Hate on me if you want, but that's my opinion......though it is starting to feel like we can't really have those anymore..?)

sorry, had to get that off my chest.
I'll go back to being non-confrontational now. Thanks.
Yeah I can’t wait! Stuff happens no need for any of us to dwell on it. None of it when will matter when we’re cruising to the beach with the tops and doors off ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But Wait! Isn't 13 a bad luck number. Ford might want to rethink about a reveal date of 13 for all those superstitious buyers. Lol. This reveal date being pushed back so many times is starting to become a joke IMO. Just show the dang thing already. Or here's a thought for all the genius decision makers at Ford, turn a negative into a positive and have the revealing 4 days earlier rather than 4 days later.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bet it gets pushed one more day just to make Chrispy’s Tuesday prediction correct.
Bookies in England are probably giving odds on reveal day changes - they bet on everything else there.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
But Wait! Isn't 13 a bad luck number. Ford might want to rethink about a reveal date of 13 for all those superstitious buyers. Lol. This reveal date being pushed back so many times is starting to become a joke IMO. Just show the dang thing already. Or here's a thought for all the genius decision makers at Ford, turn a negative into a positive and have the revealing 4 days earlier rather than 4 days later.
13 is a lucky number in China ;)

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we close this thread now? All these people complaining about something that SHOULD be changed is getting to me. My “wokeness” can’t deal with your “racist ass”. Capitalizing on a black mans arrest in a time like this is IDIOTIC! What else do you need said?
Sponsored