Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just talking out of your (ass) personal opinion....?

Really?
Yes, that is exactly what you are doing. Glad you recognize it, and hope you seek help. Soon.
Sponsored

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Surely nobody is under the delusion that Ford HASNā€™T butchered this launch. Ford has built hype and let it die multiple times all year for this vehicle. Now theyā€™ve settled to a 3-4x delayed online reveal curtailing the new F150 which will dominate the headlines due to its flagship status. After F150 chatter starts to build steam, Bronco will be introduced by Billy Mays: ā€œBut wait! Thereā€™s more!ā€ At which point the only people left to care will be those who had absolutely no idea that it was coming back; like most of the new folks around here. Iā€™m still excited about the Bronco but this is 100% Supra/NSX level stupid. All Iā€™m waiting for now is them to announce an absurd starting price.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Surely nobody is under the delusion that Ford HASNā€™T butchered this launch. Ford has built hype and let it die multiple times all year for this vehicle. Now theyā€™ve settled to a 3-4x delayed online reveal curtailing the new F150 which will dominate the headlines due to its flagship status. After F150 chatter starts to build steam, Bronco will be introduced by Billy Mays: ā€œBut wait! Thereā€™s more!ā€ At which point the only people left to care will be those who had absolutely no idea that it was coming back; like most of the new folks around here. Iā€™m still excited about the Bronco but this is 100% Supra/NSX level stupid. All Iā€™m waiting for now is them to announce an absurd starting price.
As far as I know, it's been delayed twice. Both times for pretty good reasons.

As far as them dragging it out...they've hardly made two peeps about this in the last 3 years. All the hype is from other sources digging for info because Ford ain't saying shit.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm no marketing expert, hell I don't have a degree in anything but damn, I do know how to Google search "this day in history" ??????
Fun fact on July 13 1978 Henry Ford II fires Lee Iacocca

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before I start my rant, let me apologize in advance for any who may take offense. I love you all....
( I normally don't voice such combative opinions, so this is new to me)
I don't think this is entirely Ford's fault. The "woke" culture sadly can really cause damage if they want to. COVID also was a MAJOR factor for the original delay, which again, isn't Ford's fault. Could the marketing department have done better? Sure, do they seem like ass-hats to us? Maybe, but these are strange times and I don't think it's fair to blame them entirely. It doesn't matter what they do, someone will always think they know better and will tell the entire internet how they could have done it better themselves, or what Ford should have done. Cuz, ya know, you have an advance degree in marketing and all, and not just talking out of your (ass) personal opinion....?

Really? 4 days and it's THAT bad? It's not like we were going to be driving one....if you're THAT disappointed, go buy a Jeep. Then you will know what disappointment feels like when the Bronco is revealed. ?
/S lol
I can't wait for the reveal so I don't have to read anymore from the haters about how bad Ford is fucking this up(could you do better?). If they had said the reveal would be the 13th when they announced it was the 9th, would we be this upset? No. Sure they look like fools, but changing the date would cause WAY less backlash than a social justice movement. Ford can't win here, but one choice was better than the other, and it was obvious. Jesus, the way some of us bitch, it's like we(yes, I do say WE cuz we're all in this together, love you guys ?) won't be satisfied with anything less than a fucking UNIMOG that looks exactly like (insert favorite gen. Here), officially announced on Monday, in production on Tuesday, and at the dealers for pickup on Friday AND cost less than 25k.
If this does turn out to be another shit show like the Explorer launch was, at least it won't be ALL their fault.
The best part is, even with all the the crying and moaning, we're still going to buy one lol, who wins there? .........
FORD.
and us, cuz we get a bitchin' new Bronco!!!!!!!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is, geez, lighten up guys. It's still next year before we can have one, and it's going to be awesome. ?
(Hate on me if you want, but that's my opinion......though it is starting to feel like we can't really have those anymore..?)

sorry, had to get that off my chest.
I'll go back to being non-confrontational now. Thanks.
Ditto. That was awesome.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as I know, it's been delayed twice. Both times for pretty good reasons.

As far as them dragging it out...they've hardly made two peeps about this in the last 3 years. All the hype is from other sources digging for info because Ford ain't saying shit.
Reveal moved from: original (June?) date, up to March, then to July 9, then to July 13. Ford teased Bronco R for Baja and built up steam. Then went quiet, then teased mules In videos on Twitter and went quiet. Then more videos of it mud testing, and opened its own damn social media site. Then declared a virtual reveal and went dark. Last word from Ford was the most recent postponement. Every post to build Up anticipation was followed by them going dark for 1-2 weeks and then delaying the reveal. Most of us have been waiting a long time just to see the thing. Meanwhile theyā€™ve been driving the next gen F150 around for months basically without camo. While posting about its new features ie flat seats, generators, etc. while it also has yet to be unveiled. Iā€™m fully understanding that you canā€™t prepare for COVID or whatever the hell they claim was a ā€œcoincidenceā€ but Im not giving them props on how they handled everything.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had pineapple pizza yesterday AFTER the two door drone leak. What gives? Nothing new for Fatherā€™s Day?!?!?

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just want the configurator, I mean, we aren't getting one for a while longer, let me play around with the options.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want the configurator, I mean, we aren't getting one for a while longer, let me play around with the options.
Iā€™ll add to this an ACCURATE configurator. It bothers my OCD when there are combos available in the configurator that you canā€™t get in a real order lol

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reveal moved from: original (June?) date, up to March, then to July 9, then to July 13. Ford teased Bronco R for Baja and built up steam. Then went quiet, then teased mules In videos on Twitter and went quiet. Then more videos of it mud testing, and opened its own damn social media site. Then declared a virtual reveal and went dark. Last word from Ford was the most recent postponement. Every post to build Up anticipation was followed by them going dark for 1-2 weeks and then delaying the reveal. Most of us have been waiting a long time just to see the thing. Meanwhile theyā€™ve been driving the next gen F150 around for months basically without camo. While posting about its new features ie flat seats, generators, etc. while it also has yet to be unveiled. Iā€™m fully understanding that you canā€™t prepare for COVID or whatever the hell they claim was a ā€œcoincidenceā€ but Im not giving them props on how they handled everything.
I still don't get the complaining. Ford has said SPRING 2020 for the last 3 years since they first mentioned Bronco is returning. And that was delayed because of corona. Any expectation of it before that was unwarranted. When was there an "original June date? that was then moved up to march" This is the first I've ever heard of this. We'd have already seen it were it not for corona.

Is there some expectation that they're supposed to send out photos every single day for months until the reveal to avoid your "hype then dark" thought? If Ford kept putting out a video every day, people would still complain about how they just need to show it already, blah blah blah. If they didn't share anything, people would be like "oh did they cancel it??"

A delay by 4 days after 3 years of waiting? Wow, big deal.

Maybe I'm just more patient than others.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don't get the complaining. Ford has said SPRING 2020 for the last 3 years since they first mentioned Bronco is returning. And that was delayed because of corona. Any expectation of it before that was unwarranted. When was there an "original June date? that was then moved up to march" This is the first I've ever heard of this. We'd have already seen it were it not for corona.

Is there some expectation that they're supposed to send out photos every single day for months until the reveal to avoid your "hype then dark" thought? If Ford kept putting out a video every day, people would still complain about how they just need to show it already, blah blah blah. If they didn't share anything, people would be like "oh did they cancel it??"

A delay by 4 days after 3 years of waiting? Wow, big deal.

Maybe I'm just more patient than others.
Donā€™t let them get to you

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Reveal Officially Comes July 13! [Moved From July 9] 17A6981F-6FBB-4F2E-B741-9EEA0563D775