Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of these reviews is hard to watch. You can tell which ones have never driven off-road before and have no idea how to review off-road vehicles.
Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I personally think that these so called professionals sugar coat a lot of stuff so as not to piss off the manufacturers and then get banned from coming back.
Yeah there's definitely some of that going on in the industry in general. That's one of the reasons I like jalopnik. It's definitely not what it once was but they take some cars to task. Plus I always like seeing a disclaimer of how a review came to be, even if it is just a couple short lines

"(Full Disclosure: Ford flew me to Austin, Texas, put me up in a hotel that was even fancier than the Lexus LX470 I lived in earlier this year, and fed me bread pudding.)"

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally think that these so called professionals sugar coat a lot of stuff so as not to piss off the manufacturers and then get banned from coming back.
That's a well known issue across all "professional" reviewers.

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it strange that I want to test drive before converting?
😎👍 now, everyone is different.

I would of course will so a test drive to make sure nothing falls out the bottom of the one that got delivered 🤣👍.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
These feel like pseudo-independent reviews. They were all driving them on the course designed by Ford for the bronco.

I’m looking forward to the first TFL review where they take out a Bronco and Wrangler on the same trail without Ford nearby.
😎👍 Moab, like the Ranger video they did; id like to see one like that.

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really looking forward to a Raptor vs Bronco driving impressions review. It's essentially a smaller Raptor with removable doors/roof in SUV form based on Vaughn's comments.

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
great job compiling all these links!
:cool:(y) your welcome; my part was the youtube vids I saw loads of them and threw them in a post.

The mods added, compiled the links for the text reviews so we all can have a centralized info pool:cool:(y).

... :ROFLMAO:(y)I don't have time to read (maybe a case of some "tldr").

Sponsored
OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread is a nightmare. I swear my phone is trying to simultaneously download every video at once because I can’t even play a single video, had to revert to YouTube for the videos.
:cool:(y) my old laptop with only 4 gb of ram froze after I opened all those youtube tabs.

:ROFLMAO:(y) had to sit for maybe 2 or more minutes (... [sigh] put the fan almost onto the laptop) before I could kill each process before I could copy each link and put them in the post.

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are there any reviews on a 2 door base yet? Sorry if I overlooked that. Base base that is, non sasquatch package.
If all these reviews were from the Rodeo in Texas, then I think there aren't any non sas, just base, base trim reviews yet.

My order is for just a base, 2 Door Base trim with the 2.7L; I'm waiting for a review on that if it would ever be made :cool:(y).

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for compiling this list
:cool:(y) ... I pasted the vids, but you're welcome.
I find this observation from the Truth About Cars review to be a little troubling:

The Wrangler’s materials feel more upscale – and no one considers the Jeep’s cabin to be the height of luxury.

Now, I expected the Bronco to be pretty basic and not luxury car fancy. But I have friends with Jeeps and their interiors seem SUPER cheap and crappy to me. Is the Bronco really WORSE - even in the lux trims?
I've watched the TFL videos, and Tommy commenting on the plastic is not as good as the quality of plastic in a Jeep, and I've seen or heard others say about the same thing

... to me are we really complaining or commenting on who has the better plastic?

To me plastic is plastic, the Broncos I sat in at the dealer events were good, and I wasn't like Tommy tapping on the dash and going, "oh frick" this plastic is just not up to par.

This ain't an Acura, Lexus, or Bmw; to me it's a vehicle that I will take "off the road" and am looking at under $34k for a base model 2 door with a twin turbo V6 ... I'm not going to complain about the quality of plastic (... plastic is plastic) ... at least it's not the interior quality of a Nissan Versa (... this is in no way an offense to readers of this who like the Nissan Versa).

:cool:(y) just my opinion please don't throw chairs my way.

:ROFLMAO:(y)

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
T&C Road Drive - obviously going to be a little biased coming from a dealer.

:cool:(y) I like their content.

Though I found some errors in some of the videos they had, they have good visuals most of the time.
Sponsored