Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:cool:(y) just watched, always like these guys take on reviews.

... my first time was when I was looking for vids before getting my 2017 Ridgeline; they were really informative.
They were deffinitly one of the better if not the best review of the videos. This is what the TFL review should have been. I was really disappointed with their content.
Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
😎👍 no problem.

And build will likely be a 2022.
Sorry, I know it's a little off topic, but curious. I've been reading a ton of different things about pricing. Were you able to get an actual final price when you converted your order? I was in the process of moving from Virginia back to Georgia so I went to my local dealership in Georgia. At the time I converted my order they gave me the build sheet showing MSRP, but they never gave me a final price. I'm hoping they're honest, but I also heard that Ford told the dealership they can't charge reservation holders over MSRP. I went back by the dealership and asked them if they could give me a final price and they said they weren't sure yet..... This whole process has been a bit frustrating.

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, I know it's a little off topic, but curious. I've been reading a ton of different things about pricing. Were you able to get an actual final price when you converted your order? I was in the process of moving from Virginia back to Georgia so I went to my local dealership in Georgia. At the time I converted my order they gave me the build sheet showing MSRP, but they never gave me a final price. I'm hoping they're honest, but I also heard that Ford told the dealership they can't charge reservation holders over MSRP. I went back by the dealership and asked them if they could give me a final price and they said they weren't sure yet..... This whole process has been a bit frustrating.
I'm with Serramonte Ford in California, and when in moved my res, it was during the time when Ford took Xplan away for the 2021 model year and there was at that time a deadline when you can move your res (now that is not the case).
They had at that time a promotion to honor xplan; so I moved there to combat adm.

I got my build sheet and the msrp for the build; I'll get the otd price when they start to build mine ... our Bronco rep is very responsive and I could ask now if i wanted to

Last edited:
OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
They were deffinitly one of the better if not the best review of the videos. This is what the TFL review should have been. I was really disappointed with their content.
😎👍 they really seem to give their open opinion of things ... look at their review of the newer explorer they dont seem to hold back.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen a lot of reviews with titles such as "first drive". But are there any in-depth reviews that also get into the technical aspects and guts of the vehicle? Meaning comparisons of axle strength and design to other vehicles, stuff like that? Some of the reviews still seem light on substance, considering the Bronco has already been released.
Sponsored