Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Questions:
1. What are the prices for the individual packages going to be?
2. When will aftermarket parts be available for 4-door? Can we have those put on when we order or is that something we have to do at an individual dealership after we have our vehicle?
3. How much does it cost to upgrade from the 4 cylinder to the V6 for Badlands?

THANK YOU!
Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. Is the optional "high clearance suspension" available on the Black Diamond and Badlands models equal to (in terms of ride height, tire clearance and fender flares) as the Sasquatch option? (The objective is to have a lift like the Sasquatch package without all the other elements of the Sasquatch package and associated costs. Trying to cut a few costs here.)

2. When will the online build and pricing feature be available? (Last word was "before September". That's a 24 to 54 day window now. Can you be a bit more specific please? For example, before the first of September, by the end of September or sometime during the month, exact date not known.)

Big Bronco Thanks!

Last edited:

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is this a newer pre-production model or close to a final version?

Have you considered a bigger gas tank, especially for the 2dr?

Sponsored

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone needs to give this person some color swatches to hold against the Broncos in sun and shade so we can figure out exact how these colors look. I have a "grey-eige" paint in my house that is really cool but hard to truly understand what it is without the context of other colors next to it.

Lance103222

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
See my response on that from another thread.
Thank you. That is concerning if the 7 speed cannot handle the "power" of a 2.7. It just makes me even more upset that Ford designed the Bronco so small that it won't accommodate the 5.0 with its tried and true 6 speed manual. (although the idea of a crawler gear sounds so awesome)

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ventilated front seats should be available as a stand-alone option for all trim levels.
This is not a luxury item but a necessity in most areas of the country. Please make it happen!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
Why is the tow rating and roof weight rating so low compared to competitors?
[/QUOTE]
Because of gearing and wheelbase?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does the soft top look like? How is it removed? Can it be stored on the truck when down?

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you. That is concerning if the 7 speed cannot handle the "power" of a 2.7. It just makes me even more upset that Ford designed the Bronco so small that it won't accommodate the 5.0 with its tried and true 6 speed manual. (although the idea of a crawler gear sounds so awesome)
Keep in mind, there is a difference between what an OEM considers a good margin of safety, and what the transmission will actually handle. There are also stronger variants of the mti550 that Ford elected not to use for the bronco (because they would be overkill for the 2.3, and there is not enough of a business case for the 2.7)

At the end of the day, if Ford thought they could make a profit by offering it, they would have, but so few people buy manuals already, and most of the die-hard manual people will accept the 2.3 rather than just not buy a bronco.

I suspect in the next gen or refresh of the mustang this same six speed (Without the crawler gear) will replace the one in the mustang.

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those embargo dates shed some light on when we can expect to see the Build & Price. It won't be before the 13th for sure. I bet it's the 18th or after.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.