First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would also add to this - Can we see videos of the start to finish removal and installation of the hard top in both 2 & 4 door as well as the soft top in the 4 door?
Pulled this off BN IG page. Looks like the soft top folds back and stays attached like a convertible.

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 1.37.32 PM.png
Sponsored

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots has been said about the back seats, but I have not seen this:

What will access to the rear seat look like on the 2 door version? Will the front seat slide forward completely?

For those of us who want to use the back seat for small humans, this is important.

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1. Similar to above but differently phrased, how long is the throw on the manual transmission, is it like the clutch press on an old pickup or a mustang fastback (long/short)?
2. Will factory 320HP tune for 2.3L Ranger be available on the 2.3L MANUAL OR AUTO trans?
3. On manual trans is the crawler gear operated without the clutch depressed? I saw this mentioned on earlier Q&A, but double checking. Is it basically the same as Trail Mode One Pedal Driving on the automatic (up hill at least...)?
4. What do the "Bash Plates" consist of on the base trims and what does "upgraded metal" mean on Black Diamond? Better metal, or "metal" as opposed to plastic "bash plates" on lower trims and Outer Banks?
5. Does the 2-door also have the top-of-dash equipment rack "thingy"?
6. Does the pull out cargo tray/table thing work on 2-door?
7. Plus 1 in asking about road noise at highway speed, and how's the steering?
8. Plus 1 on how far forward the manual seats go for the driver, will shorties have a problem reaching the pedals/clutch?

Thank you so much for your time!

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will Broncos with only a soft top have the electrical run for the wiper if you decide to add a hard top later?

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do I become an attendee?! ?

in seriousness, can 2dr store the doors in back?
W
There will be a 2021 Bronco Ride Along event early next week and we have an Bronco6G attendee willing to ask questions on behalf of our community!

Time will be limited, so we'll have to be selective about which questions get asked (and some questions will be answered by the prepared info released when embargo lifts). I'll collect the questions in the first post here.

PLEASE READ ALL PAGES BEFORE POSTING YOUR QUESTION TO CUT DOWN ON DUPLICATE QUESTIONS

Answers and Info will be shared after the embargoes lift. Here's what you can expect:
  • All news and interviews will be embargoed until 6 a.m. ET on Thursday, August 13.
  • Ride experiences in new Bronco models are embargoed until 6 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 18."
I know this has been asked but can't stress it enough I need to know Can you put the doors in the back of the 2 door or at least the roof panels

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a big audiophile, where are all of the 10 speaker locations in this thing? I've only noticed 6 so far.

Thanks.
My bet: Components (tweeter/mid separates) in the A pillar/dash area (4) plus center channel dash (5) B pillar-ish area (7) C pillar-ish area (9) sub (10)

SoLo

First Edition
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will there be a Tan Interior ? Will I have an opportunity to sit in one before buying ? I'm 6'7" and don't fit in the newer wrangler or Gladiator.

CarolinaDawg

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying not to ask questions that will be “answered” by Build and Price.
1) How difficult is it to climb into the backseat of the 2 door Bronco?
I would like to expand this question. Can we get a short video showing what the front seats do to allow access to the backseat in the 2DR? Can the same video show a person of of average height getting in and out of the backseats with the roof up? Is there some kind of mechanical memory function that remembers the front seat position after allowing access to backseats?

Sponsored

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there ever going to be a manual trans with a 6 cyl or higher engine. I need to know if I should just give up on the bronco forever or not

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will the wildtrak be available with the marine vinyl and rubberized floors?

brewdad

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the option for body color painted hard top be available without having to get duel top group and what will the two engines top speed be limited to? The Wrangler Rubicon is speed limited to 97 mph and all other Wrangler trims are limited to 110 mph.

Haassalesguy80

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Lexus LX 450, 06 F150, 2013 Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please tell me if I will be able to order my Badlands with the white top and grill like the demo vehicle traveling around? I'm willing to pay extra for it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.