Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There will be a 2021 Bronco Ride Along event early next week and we have an Bronco6G attendee willing to ask questions on behalf of our community!

Time will be limited, so we'll have to be selective about which questions get asked (and some questions will be answered by the prepared info released when embargo lifts). I'll collect the questions in the first post here.

PLEASE READ ALL PAGES BEFORE POSTING YOUR QUESTION TO CUT DOWN ON DUPLICATE QUESTIONS

Answers and Info will be shared after the embargoes lift. Here's what you can expect:
  • All news and interviews will be embargoed until 6 a.m. ET on Thursday, August 13.
  • Ride experiences in new Bronco models are embargoed until 6 a.m. ET on Tuesday, August 18."
My question is, can I please come?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the hardtop a textured or smooth finish? Does it look like it would be fairly easy to repaint?.... ie, scuff and shoot?

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A question I’m having has to do with the rear cargo, specifically the 2 door... we have seen a lot of the 4 door read area, including the slide out table...but next to nothing about the 2 door. We can we expect more regarding the 2 door?

Also, I know Jeep has someunder storage in the rear (without the sub), will Bronco have something like that? I love the idea of a tool bag/trail bag stored like that.

Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude, you’re gonna have so many questions to ask! I kinda just want you to enjoy the experience and fully immerse yourself so you can describe it in vivid detail for those of us that are super jealous you get to go!

And also I’m fully aware that above comment by myself sounds like youre the first of some group of teenage boys to get laid, “brooooo!!!! Tell us how it was!!”

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question for 2 door version:
Access to back seats? Is it like newer vehicles where front seat back tilts forward and seat slides up? Or old school like 80's Bronco's where entire seat flipped forward?
And whichever way it is, do you feel it's possible for a large adult to get into rear seats without top much trouble? By large let's just say teenage - adult (150+ lbs.)

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ask the driver how the brakes feel! Ford trucks and SUVs are notorious for poor braking performance. My 2015 F150 was awful.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's an interesting question to clarify 2 conflicting statements:

A. Ford says we're listening
B. Ford says everything's been finalized many many months

Any examples of late design/spec changes resulting from forum feedback?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model