Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It appears that cell C3 should link to I34 for 4-door option, instead of J34.
Thanks! I believe i updated it correctly and reposted the file. Another user had updated it for including FE and changed some of the formatting a bit. I updated it a bit to my liking. :)

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious how the price difference between the Base and next model up (Big Bend) is 5k but adding all the goodies (2.7, 10 speed auto, Sasquatch, modular bumper) to either model is still EXACTLY the same price,....getting to the point:

Are the differences between Base and BB really worth 5k???!!

Because I don't think so. I will be getting the Base and add the goodies which results in a 40K price, not 45K.
If I missed something please let me know.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Post 6 has different pricing. Interesting! Maybe I’m not crazy!
Looks like going from a manual to auto then 2.7 is different pricing than the Outerbanks which is Auto Standard.
Maybe the extra cost for the full on switch....I know it’s not final but still weird.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious how the price difference between the Base and next model up (Big Bend) is 5k but adding all the goodies (2.7, 10 speed auto, Sasquatch, modular bumper) to either model is still EXACTLY the same price,....getting to the point:

Are the differences between Base and BB really worth 5k???!!

Because I don't think so. I will be getting the Base and add the goodies which results in a 40K price, not 45K.
If I missed something please let me know.
You get the ability to purchase the mid package and you get access to Race Red, Area 51 and Cactus Grey. Those two things I think is where your money goes. Mid package is an inexpensive add-on if you are at a higher trim, but you definitely pay to get there.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Appreciate the spreadsheet, thanks!

Ford is going to screw this up for themselves if they cement those option prices, especially for the v6/auto.

And 1900 for a hardtop? Way to force the upgrade on folks, that soft top being standard on the 4 door was calculated.

Lots of options start popping up when you approach 50k for a vehicle, especially when it is a second vehicle and used is an option.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this has been asked before but with granger, is the $1000 under invoice before of after adding components?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a great spreadsheet! Thank you for putting the effort into it. For now, this tells me which trim I'm likely going to take, as a few additional single item options, like leather seating trim, power driver seat, hard top insulation, individual availability/pricing of B&O Stereo, and clarification of a couple other options that need to be addressed. I'll leave those questions to be answered when Ford releases its Build and Price feature.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am concerned about the pricing of the Bronco. Looks like they are going to charge us for every little things and that is disconcerting. Where i was hoping to get a few things i wanted and stay around 50k, this doesnt look like it now.

Sponsored

Raziel66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am concerned about the pricing of the Bronco. Looks like they are going to charge us for every little things and that is disconcerting. Where i was hoping to get a few things i wanted and stay around 50k, this doesnt look like it now.
They truly embraced the Jeep model

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rapid Red is a $395 (I believe) upcharge on the Mach-e, which is reflected in the spreadsheet. I would expect Cyber Orange to be the same. Just curious why CO is almost double the upcharge in the spreadsheet over Rapid Red.
I know others have mentioned the correct prices ($395 for Rapid Red and $595 for Cyber Orange). The reason why Cyber Orange costs more is because it is a tri-coat paint. I have the Platinum White tri-coat, and it was a $595 option in 2014, so the good news is the price hasn't gone up in 7 years. Ford's paint pricing is $395 up-charge for metallics and $595 for tri-coats.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this has been asked before but with granger, is the $1000 under invoice before of after adding components?
I believe in the Granger thread they say that the accessories are added to the build sheet for a full full quote, then an invoice is generated, and *then* the discount is applied to the bottom line.

But either way, it's a straight dollar amount discount, not a percentage, so it wouldn't matter whether it's applied before or after.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see an X next to 2.7, auto, and sasquatch. Are these three independent of one another? So 6500 for all three? Thats rather steep. I reserved a 4 door base and cant drive stick, nor do I want to. Sort of want a bigger engine but its not a must and want the sasquatch. My plan was to go in low on the base and build up over time. I just priced this out with those three options and its pushing 44k which is more than I had planned to spend.

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a spreadsheet based on some of the factors that are important to my decisions. Maybe it will help others. All are based on 2-doors with a couple estimates on some of the options. Enjoy!
I invested/wasted a few hours merging the various survey spreadsheets together into a single spreadsheet to rule them all!!!! ?

It has support for 2 door and 4 door (a drop-down on top left) and includes First Edition.

I broke stuff into sections, fixed X-Plan so it can be toggled off, highlighted the entries you can change, and added all colors and some other options.

I also fixed everything so that you can easily add new options without breaking formulas (just copy a row, insert copied cells, and change the values as needed).

----- v2 Edits -----
The X-Plan calcs in v1 were confusing to some so I changed them to be a little more understandable. I also added options for MSRP based discounts or Invoice based discounts and some descriptions to explain how they work. This should help you compare the offers from some of the nice dealers active on Bronco 6G.

Enjoy!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: