Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I invested/wasted a few hours merging the various survey spreadsheets together into a single spreadsheet to rule them all!!!! ?

It has support for 2 door and 4 door (a drop-down on top left) and includes First Edition.

I broke stuff into sections, fixed X-Plan so it can be toggled off, highlighted the entries you can change, and added all colors and some other options.

I also fixed everything so that you can easily add new options without breaking formulas (just copy a row, insert copied cells, and change the values as needed).

Enjoy!
Very nice! Updated first post to point to your post! Thanks!
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made a spreadsheet based on some of the factors that are important to my decisions. Maybe it will help others. All are based on 2-doors with a couple estimates on some of the options. Enjoy!

Edit:

@b1ubird has made a master sheet that looks very nice! Please take a look here. It looks to be the best version so far!

Added Google Sheets link for those without Excel.

Google Sheets Link

Edit the yellow box prices as you see fit. Select your options with X or x next to the option selected to adjust the price.

Updated spreadsheets to account for 2.7L and auto pricing mistake, Cyber Orange color pricing from $695 -> $595, RTA tax now points to MSRP+DD instead of after X-Plan Pricing. X-Plan can be toggled now.

Updated the 3 link file to have same corrections as above. That file is probably the most complete as it has FE prices, and 2-DR and 4-DR.

Download 2-Door Calculator Spreadsheet
Download 4-Door Calculator Spreadsheet
Download Calculator With Invoice Pricing
Not sure were you got the X Plan invoice discount percent on options. Looking at the Bronco Sport it appears to be a constant over all models ( shows about 94%) What I like about this sheet is that is shows the potential for larger X Plan discounts on heavily optioned Broncos. This was not reflected in the base sheet done early. Some commented that the X Plan was not worth it on the Base but this sheet shows how options change that. Good job.

OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure were you got the X Plan invoice discount percent on options. Looking at the Bronco Sport it appears to be a constant over all models ( shows about 94%) What I like about this sheet is that is shows the potential for larger X Plan discounts on heavily optioned Broncos. This was not reflected in the base sheet done early. Some commented that the X Plan was not worth it on the Base but this sheet shows how options change that. Good job.
Thanks! I left that percentage editable for people to decide what they felt was appropriate. I’m not sure how much X-Plan will influence packages versus individual options. I believe I went conservative at 3% so that I can plan for worst case. If things are cheaper or bigger discount happens, that’s great!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! I left that percentage editable for people to decide what they felt was appropriate. I’m not sure how much X-Plan will influence packages versus individual options. I believe I went conservative at 3% so that I can plan for worst case. If things are cheaper or bigger discount happens, that’s great!
I asked Granger in another thread and got the impression that it is constant. If true, what’s important to understand is the every model has a different invoice/ MRSP ratio and the option constant has a big impact when you option a lower trim close to the next trim level. Consider the $5000 Sasquatch under your 3% it’s $4830.60. At the Bronco Sport 6% it’s $4681.2.

OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked Granger in another thread and got the impression that it is constant. If true, what’s important to understand is the every model has a different invoice/ MRSP ratio and the option constant has a big impact when you option a lower trim close to the next trim level. Consider the $5000 Sasquatch under your 3% it’s $4830.60. At the Bronco Sport 6% it’s $4681.2.
I agree. That is why you see the pre-optioned out upper trims coming with larger discounts upfront.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I invested/wasted a few hours merging the various survey spreadsheets together into a single spreadsheet to rule them all!!!! ?

It has support for 2 door and 4 door (a drop-down on top left) and includes First Edition.

I broke stuff into sections, fixed X-Plan so it can be toggled off, highlighted the entries you can change, and added all colors and some other options.

I also fixed everything so that you can easily add new options without breaking formulas (just copy a row, insert copied cells, and change the values as needed).

Enjoy!
Thanks to all who built and perfected this tool. Though I didn't like the results. My dream 2D BL (non Sas) will come in just over $51K. That's T4R Pro money! If I strip the BL to the acceptable minimum (2.3, 7MT, Mid, tow) I'm down to the middle $45Ks. Still a bit much but I keep the SBD. If I squatch a 2D Base and throw in the 2.7 it's just over $40K. About the same as a SR5 4runner, but I get lockers! No SBD, which will suck for the 0.1% of the time I really need it. Maybe that's a thought, but no Cyber Orange.

OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks to all who built and perfected this tool. Though I didn't like the results. My dream 2D BL (non Sas) will come in just over $51K. That's T4R Pro money! If I strip the BL to the acceptable minimum (2.3, 7MT, Mid, tow) I'm down to the middle $45Ks. Still a bit much but I keep the SBD. If I squatch a 2D Base and throw in the 2.7 it's just over $40K. About the same as a SR5 4runner, but I get lockers! No SBD, which will suck for the 0.1% of the time I really need it. Maybe that's a thought, but no Cyber Orange.
Glad you enjoyed it! I didn’t like the results either! I’m looking at a white V6 BaseSquatch now instead of the Cyber Orange Wildtrak! Good luck with your purchase!

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
You get the ability to purchase the mid package and you get access to Race Red, Area 51 and Cactus Grey. Those two things I think is where your money goes. Mid package is an inexpensive add-on if you are at a higher trim, but you definitely pay to get there.
Yeah just me all that stuff isn't worth 5k especially since I don't want it. Why I like this format of models vs. SE/SEL/Titanium, etc. the only thing I would really like on the base as an option is better stereo.

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anything been mentioned about the power seats option?

Adamsbronco

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am concerned about the pricing of the Bronco. Looks like they are going to charge us for every little things and that is disconcerting. Where i was hoping to get a few things i wanted and stay around 50k, this doesnt look like it now.
Yep...so much for the advertising that you can get one for just 28k! The fact that a base 2 door with Sasquatch is going to be over 40k is ridiculous. I’m losing interest fast.

Sponsored

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Enjoy!
Mades some changes in my post and updated the spreadsheet to v2.

----- v2 Edits -----
The X-Plan calcs in v1 were confusing to some so I changed them to be a little more understandable. I also added options for MSRP based discounts or Invoice based discounts and some descriptions to explain how they work. This should help you compare the offers from some of the nice dealers active on Bronco 6G.

Attachments

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep...so much for the advertising that you can get one for just 28k! The fact that a base 2 door with Sasquatch is going to be over 40k is ridiculous. I’m losing interest fast.
Agreed. I reserved 4 door and just want the base with upgraded engine and the price shoots up so fast because of required "add ons". Like i'm totally down to buy upgrades, just not up front. They should focus on keeping low cost for consumers for the car and charge on add ons. Similar concept works for many things.

Adamsbronco

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmm - looks like my BD in orange with Sas and mid, is now going to be a base with aftermarket upgrades...
Ha! Right...I am probably going to do the same or back out once bnp goes live.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s also 4 door Wildtrak money......
Sponsored