Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I priced out a Badlands with the High package, Sasquatch pkg, Hard top, and a few other things. It comes out to ~$55K MSRP.

I would definitely need mine to be priced below invoice if I'm going to pull the trigger on one. Otherwise, I'm sure I can negotiate a mid to high 40K price on a Wrangler Rubicon.
Sponsored

Adamsbronco

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I priced out a Badlands with the High package, Sasquatch pkg, Hard top, and a few other things. It comes out to ~$55K MSRP.

I would definitely need mine to be priced below invoice if I'm going to pull the trigger on one. Otherwise, I'm sure I can negotiate a mid to high 40K price on a Wrangler Rubicon.
This.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

2 door or 4 door?

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep...so much for the advertising that you can get one for just 28k! The fact that a base 2 door with Sasquatch is going to be over 40k is ridiculous. I’m losing interest fast.
You CAN get a Base 2 Door with Hard Top for under $30K. If you choose expensive options you have to deal with the increased cost.
Before you write off the Bronco go search online for a New 4X4 that is as capable as a BaseSquatch. Then you’ll realize that just under $40K for the BaseSquatch is a bargain.

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mades some changes in my post and updated the spreadsheet to v2.

----- v2 Edits -----
The X-Plan calcs in v1 were confusing to some so I changed them to be a little more understandable. I also added options for MSRP based discounts or Invoice based discounts and some descriptions to explain how they work. This should help you compare the offers from some of the nice dealers active on Bronco 6G.
thank you for updating the spreadsheet. destination/delivery entered 2x in K4 and K72, is it suppose to be added 1x only? thank you.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s also 4 door Wildtrak money......
$51K if you pick it up at the factory. Once I add D&D, a high package, towing and steel front bumper I'm over $56K. I do get the 35's but lose the SBD. Oh, and I can get the dog in the back seat without any drama. It's a thought...

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
okay so here's the million-dollar question that I know all of us are asking..... Are we able to order just the 12in screen from the Lux package.... Are we able to order the B&O stereo system from the high package... With the outer banks that I want those are the only two things I need but I don't feel like spending $4,700 to get everything else..

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you for updating the spreadsheet. destination/delivery entered 2x in K4 and K72, is it suppose to be added 1x only? thank you.
Not a bug. It is a feature :D

The Destination/Delivery row 72 entry actually refers to the row 4 entry for its values.
They were moved out of the Total (MSRP) line onto the new row 72 entry to allow the MSRP Discount lines to work and to increase visibility.
The Pre-Tax Total on row 74 just adds it once, so no double-dipping is happening.

Adamsbronco

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You CAN get a Base 2 Door with Hard Top for under $30K. If you choose expensive options you have to deal with the increased cost.
Before you write off the Bronco go search online for a New 4X4 that is as capable as a BaseSquatch. Then you’ll realize that just under $40K for the BaseSquatch is a bargain.
I am going for a 4 door but I was just referencing the 2 door as a starting point. Definitely agree with you on the reality of price point but I think Sasquatch should be 2500-3000 based on the comparison that there’s only a $6,780 difference between badlands and wildtrak

Comes standard on wildtrak:
2.7l twin Turbo eco boost engine $995
Black painted hardtop - $1000 estimated
Mid package -$2,000 estimated
Which means....
Sasquatch package -$2000-2500 estimate

Maybe I’m missing something?

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
okay so here's the million-dollar question that I know all of us are asking..... Are we able to order just the 12in screen from the Lux package.... Are we able to order the B&O stereo system from the high package... With the outer banks that I want those are the only two things I need but I don't feel like spending $4,700 to get everything else..
I want to know the answer to this as well. I dont need adaptive driving aids. I just want a big ass screen and some loud ass speakers! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Coryatver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does the outer banks 4 door come standard with a hard top(body colored) as it says in the spread sheet?

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to know the answer to this as well. I dont need adaptive driving aids. I just want a big ass screen and some loud ass speakers! :ROFLMAO:
see Hank thank you.. some else finally gets me.. my forte & mustang have Pioneer 7" touch screen.. kickers n doors & 12" Kicker Comps n the trunk.. my cars gotta bump..

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Survey Pricing Calculator 20200828_194258

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Survey Pricing Calculator 20200828_194358

20200828_194342.jpg

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the outer banks 4 door come standard with a hard top(body colored) as it says in the spread sheet?
As far as we know, the Body Color Hardtop is only available on the Outer Banks.
But it is an option, not standard.

Outer Banks comes with the Molded Grey hardtop for 2 Doors and the Black Soft Top for 4 Doors as standard.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going for a 4 door but I was just referencing the 2 door as a starting point. Definitely agree with you on the reality of price point but I think Sasquatch should be 2500-3000 based on the comparison that there’s only a $6,780 difference between badlands and wildtrak

Comes standard on wildtrak:
2.7l twin Turbo eco boost engine $995
Black painted hardtop - $1000 estimated
Mid package -$2,000 estimated
Which means....
Sasquatch package -$2000-2500 estimate

Maybe I’m missing something?
Wait, where are your numbers from?

Pricing from the survey is:

2.7L with auto: $3500
Black-painted hardtop: $1900
Mid package: $1500