mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2door.
4door Wranglers can be had under $50K but it takes some real work.
Right. It depends on what your trying to accomplish. There is a rubicon near me that is $52k and the dealer has it listed for $47 or $48k. If it weren’t so small and I respected the drive train on it I could go for that. I just feel the bronco brings more to the table, especially interior space. My buddy has been wanting me to get a wrangler but understands that the interior is snug for me. He is ready for me to get a bronco so we can go to off road parks. He puts his wrangler through some stuff. Still runs decent but it’s starting to rust quite a bit. It’s a 2014. His is a 4 door.
Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2door.
4door Wranglers can be had under $50K but it takes some real work.
I am at around $60k on the bronco I’m wanting. I’m not as sure about what I want now. I’m wanting the badlands with the same equipment you referenced but on a 4 door. I’m going to be disappointed if this thing ends up being $60k. I’m debating my packaging which is disappointing because I really just wanted to stay around $50. I hate they only offer the sway bar disconnect on the badlands because it’s starting price being mid 40s. Looks like I have to make some tough choices.

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going for a 4 door but I was just referencing the 2 door as a starting point. Definitely agree with you on the reality of price point but I think Sasquatch should be 2500-3000 based on the comparison that there’s only a $6,780 difference between badlands and wildtrak

Comes standard on wildtrak:
2.7l twin Turbo eco boost engine $995
Black painted hardtop - $1000 estimated
Mid package -$2,000 estimated
Which means....
Sasquatch package -$2000-2500 estimate

Maybe I’m missing something?
I spent a long minute price-shopping that. I think yes; the upgraded shocks and lifts, tires, and especially wheels represent a large chunk of value compared to the take-offs. The aftermarket equivalent, after doing the work yourself with a labor cost of zero, is about an equal proposition. The beadlock wheels in particular have a premium price, and the larger tires. The shocks, also, are extremely expensive, even after deducting the take-offs. It's worth the $5000 vs aftermarket.

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am at around $60k on the bronco I’m wanting. I’m not as sure about what I want now. I’m wanting the badlands with the same equipment you referenced but on a 4 door. I’m going to be disappointed if this thing ends up being $60k. I’m debating my packaging which is disappointing because I really just wanted to stay around $50. I hate they only offer the sway bar disconnect on the badlands because it’s starting price being mid 40s. Looks like I have to make some tough choices.
My suggestion is that you curb your concerns for the moment. Let’s sit back and see what Ford really does..

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My suggestion is that you curb your concerns for the moment. Let’s sit back and see what Ford really does..
I just like to prepare for the worst so I am happy when they finally release pricing ?

Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i thought we were getting the ability to build our Broncos out this month. Granted still one more day left in August.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

$51K if you pick it up at the factory. Once I add D&D, a high package, towing and steel front bumper I'm over $56K. I do get the 35's but lose the SBD. Oh, and I can get the dog in the back seat without any drama. It's a thought...
Ford does not have any such program to pick your Bronco up at the factory.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford does not have any such program to pick your Bronco up at the factory.
If I was getting $1495 to ship each and every Bronco I wouldn't offer factory pickup either. Seems high. Toyota charges $1175 to ship 4Runners from Japan.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I was getting $1495 to ship each and every Bronco I wouldn't offer factory pickup either. Seems high. Toyota charges $1175 to ship 4Runners from Japan.
So, this is a good question.
This says imported cars don’t include shipping before it gets to the US in their destination costs. They probably add it to their sticker costs would be my guess. I guess they only have to report the charge within the United States.

https://www.autotrader.com/car-tips/new-car-delivery-or-destination-charges-explained-213280?amp

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i thought we were getting the ability to build our Broncos out this month. Granted still one more day left in August.
I just tell myself that it is September 30th so if it’s September 10th I’ll be surprised. ? Same thing I’m doing with the costs and the delivery. I’m thinking ordering in January and delivery in August. I am hoping they surprise me but I have enough stress. ?

Sponsored

Jotica

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
okay so here's the million-dollar question that I know all of us are asking..... Are we able to order just the 12in screen from the Lux package.... Are we able to order the B&O stereo system from the high package... With the outer banks that I want those are the only two things I need but I don't feel like spending $4,700 to get everything else..
I believe the 12 inch screen is on the 'high package' the B&O stereo is on the 'Lux'....

To the people or person that assemble the spread sheet: THANK YOU! Great tool!!!

Mattcoleman45

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read that as only the Cyber Orange and Rapid Red are extra price colors. Maybe I misunderstood the question?
Maybe I missed the answer and if so aplologies....are ALL colors an upcharge as indicated by the star?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I missed the answer and if so aplologies....are ALL colors an upcharge as indicated by the star?
I wish that I could answer that either way but I cannot.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe the 12 inch screen is on the 'high package' the B&O stereo is on the 'Lux'....

To the people or person that assemble the spread sheet: THANK YOU! Great tool!!!
that's correct.. question is.. can I get just each one & not both complete packages..
Sponsored